Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! (7969 Views)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Barristter07:

Will be

" used to talk about what is going to happen in the future "

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/will

The Creator is a Father from day one .

This one nah just mumu sha. Isn't this a prophecy referring to the one who is to be born.

Telling u that the one that is to be born is the eternal father. Y isn't Jehovah angry that Jesus is to be called the Eternal Father?. Isn't Isaiah given the title of Jehovah to Jesus.

I hope when u answer that question u can see that u r a clown

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2020
freshboi88:

This one nah just mumu sha. Isn't this a prophecy referring to the one who is to be born.

Telling u that the one that is to be born is the eternal father. Y isn't Jehovah angry that Jesus is to be called the Eternal Father?. Isn't Isaiah given the title of Jehovah to Jesus.

I hope when u answer that question u can see that u r a clown

His NAME will be called means he won't bear the name until he was born. The name are those titles. So he wasnt a Father until he was GIVEN Children

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
ublight:
Jesus is not standing at the right hand SIDE. He is at the right hand. There is a difference.

No dey vomit nonsense
Is Your right hand at your left side?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
I wonder o!

Janosky:

Is Your right hand at your left side?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by orunto27: 6:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Acts 7:59

[59]And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”

56, And Stephen said, Behold I see The Heavens opened and the Son of Man standing on the Right Hand of God. KJV

59, And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God and saying, "Lord Jesus receive my Spirit". KJV

Jesus is the Proprietor of our Sins.Stephen beheld Jesus playing exactly this Role in The GLORY OF GOD he had beheld in verse56 quoted above and quickly called on Him to receive his Spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

At Last! – Tb Joshua Speaks On Boko Haram / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.