Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! (7967 Views)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by johnw47: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
"The" Liar and run away, false jw janosky
where are those quotes of me twisting and lying
come on now fraud, post them:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Janosky:

Drop off your claim in the dustbin.
John 17:1-3, according to Jesus Christ

Everyone knows that Yahweh delivered Israel from Egyptian bondage.
Your claim is akin to saying that Moses is God Almighty ,na him rod open the Red Sea.

cheesy grin
this is incoherent, moses asked God what to do and God told him.
The Israelites never told moses to save them unlike Stephen that prayed to Jesus to recieve his spirit.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by johnw47: 12:04am On Dec 06, 2020
DappaD:

1a. Stephen never prayed to Jesus. The normal Greek word for “pray” is προσεύχεσθε/proseuchesthe
Acts 7:59 didn't use this word, like you make it seem. There says that Stephen “called upon” or “made an appeal” to Jesus. The Greek word that was used here was ἐπικαλούμενον/epikaloumenon

it doesn't matter what greek word is used,
stephen on earth dying and asking the Lord Jesus in heaven to receive his spirit, is praying to Lord Jesus

just like asking Father God for something is praying to Father God,

praying to God = talking to God

part of praying to God is to supplicate - to ask:

prayed
προσεύχομαι
proseuchomai
pros-yoo'-khom-ahee
to pray to God, that is, supplicate, worship: - pray (X earnestly, for), make prayer.

and i'm sure stephen was earnest in his prayer request

oh duh you false jw's are twisters/liars

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2020
livingchrist:
this is incoherent, moses asked God what to do and God told him.
The Israelites never told moses to save them unlike Stephen that prayed to Jesus to recieve his spirit.

Who told Jesus to redeem people?
Who told Jesus to give life to the dead like Stephen?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2020
johnw47:

it doesn't matter what greek word is used,
stephen on earth dying and asking the Lord Jesus in heaven to receive his spirit, is praying to Lord Jesus

just like asking Father God for something is praying to Father God,
praying to God = talking to God
part of praying to God is to supplicate - to ask:

prayed
προσεύχομαι
proseuchomai
pros-yoo'-khom-ahee
to pray to God, that is, supplicate, worship: - pray (X earnestly, for), make prayer.

and i'm sure stephen was earnest in his prayer request

oh duh you false jw's are twisters/liars
LYING clown like his Trinitarian mentors.
JohnW Fraud cheesy cheesy grin grin.Your Bible says your claim DUBIOUS.
Acts 1:23, 2:21,4:36, 7:59 have nailed you Trinitarian adherents, 3 pagan spirits devotees.
I will save this post for you. let me see you repeat GIBBERISH cheesy grin grin.
JohnW FRAUD for sure cheesy cheesy

Acts 1:23 So they proposed two, Joseph called Barsabbas (who was called (epeklēthē | ἐπεκλήθη | aor pass ind 3 sg) Justus), and Matthias.

Acts 2:21 And it shall be that everyone who calls (epikalesētai | ἐπικαλέσηται | aor mid subj 3 sg) upon the name of the Lord will be saved.’

Acts 4:36 And Joseph, who was surnamed (epiklētheis | ἐπικληθείς | aor pass ptcp nom sg masc) Barnabas by the apostles (when translated means, “Son of Encouragement”), a Levite, a Cypriot by race,

Acts 7:59 They kept stoning Stephen as he was calling (epikaloumenon | ἐπικαλούμενον

Source: billmounce.com

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by johnw47: 1:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Janosky:

LYING clown like his Trinitarian mentors.
JohnW Fraud cheesy cheesy grin grin.Your Bible says your claim DUBIOUS.
Acts 1:23, 2:21,4:36, 7:59 have nailed you Trinitarian adherents, 3 pagan spirits devotees.
I will save this post for you. let me see you repeat GIBBERISH cheesy grin grin.
JohnW FRAUD for sure cheesy cheesy

Acts 1:23 So they proposed two, Joseph called Barsabbas (who was called (epeklēthē | ἐπεκλήθη | aor pass ind 3 sg) Justus), and Matthias.

Acts 2:21 And it shall be that everyone who calls (epikalesētai | ἐπικαλέσηται | aor mid subj 3 sg) upon the name of the Lord will be saved.’

Acts 4:36 And Joseph, who was surnamed (epiklētheis | ἐπικληθείς | aor pass ptcp nom sg masc) Barnabas by the apostles (when translated means, “Son of Encouragement”), a Levite, a Cypriot by race,

Acts 7:59 They kept stoning Stephen as he was calling (epikaloumenon | ἐπικαλούμενον

Source: billmounce.com

i called upon God to cure my illness, i prayed to God to cure my illness

there is no diiffrence there oh most unintelligent mumu fraud janosky

and once again post the quotes of all my twisting and lying that you falsely accuse
oh son of your father and god the devil:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by johnw47: 1:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Janosky:

cheesy cheesy grin grin.

cheesy grin grin.
cheesy cheesy

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 1:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Emusan:

They stoned Stephen, invoking, or calling upon, and saying, Lord Jesus," etc. That is, he was engaged "in prayer" to the Lord Jesus. The word is used to express "prayer" in the following, among other places: 2 Corinthians 1:23, "I call God to witness"; 1 Peter 1:17, "And if ye call on the Father," etc.; Acts 2:21, "whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord," etc.; Acts 9:14; Acts 22:16; Romans 10:12-14. This was, therefore, an act of worship; a solemn invocation of the Lord Jesus, in the most interesting circumstances in which a man can be placed - in his dying moments." ----ALBERT BARNES NOTE

According to Mr LIENUS & Mr Barnes, Jesus is God the Father they pray to. grin
@ Matthew 6:9, the injunction for praying ;
"Our Father who art in heaven"
No dey Mr LIENUS Bible cheesy grin
Mr LIENUS & Barnes FALSELY claim @ Acts 7:59 means that @Acts25:11,12,25 ,Paul was praying to Roman emperors.
Greek 1941 EPIKALEO is the same meaning.
Not prayer to Jesus.

Who was your Almighty God Jesus praying to?
grin cheesy

Emusan:

@color See the hypocrisy I'm talking about, the same Barnes you called his authority for fraudulent insertion is the same you called FALSEHOOD in the same breath.

cheesy grin
Mr LIENUS in sifia pains..
The word "God" is NOT in Acts7:59, cry me a river.
Mr Barnes said so.
When Messi play ball go over the bar , make we lie say him score goal?
Mr LIENUS, slave to eye service cheesy

..[/quote]
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by johnw47: 1:51am On Dec 06, 2020
fraud janosky

u r shown wrong many times but like your daddy and god the devil
you love to stay with your lies:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by orisa37: 1:55am On Dec 06, 2020
Our LORD'S PRAYER IS SUFFICIENT FOR ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Janosky:

Who told Jesus to redeem people?
Who told Jesus to give life to the dead like Stephen?
the issue is not who told Jesus but that Jesus was was prayed to like Jehovah.
In the old testament people didnt call on moses name but on Jehovah but in the new testament people called on Jesus name and no longer on Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Janosky:
[s]According to Mr LIENUS & Mr Barnes, Jesus is God the Father they pray to. grin
@ Matthew 6:9, the injunction for praying ;
"Our Father who art in heaven"
No dey Mr LIENUS Bible cheesy grin[/s]

Janosense the royal ranting...

Mr LIENUS & Barnes FALSELY claim @ Acts 7:59 means that @Acts25:11,12,25 ,Paul was praying to Roman emperors.

To call upon is to get the attention of that person. Apostle Paul appeals the Roman Emperors for their attention.

Stephen APPEALED to JESUS Christ to receive his spirit, which is what ONLY GOD can do.

Deluded

Greek 1941 EPIKALEO is the same meaning.
Not prayer to Jesus.

So what was Stephen doing?

Who was your Almighty God Jesus praying to? grin cheesy

The Father!

cheesy grin
Mr LIENUS in sifia pains..
The word "God" is NOT in Acts7:59, cry me a river.
Mr Barnes said so.
When Messi play ball go over the bar , make we lie say him score goal?
Mr LIENUS, slave to eye service cheesy

And the same Barnes said:

They stoned Stephen, invoking, or calling upon, and saying, Lord Jesus," etc. That is, he was engaged "in prayer" to the Lord Jesus. The word is used to express "prayer" in the following, among other places: 2 Corinthians 1:23, "I call God to witness"; 1 Peter 1:17, "And if ye call on the Father," etc.; Acts 2:21, "whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord," etc.; Acts 9:14; Acts 22:16; Romans 10:12-14. This was, therefore, an act of worship; a solemn invocation of the Lord Jesus, in the most interesting circumstances in which a man can be placed - in his dying moments." ----ALBERT BARNES NOTE

Mr Janosense hasn't proved that the word wasn't used as prayer in 2 Corinthians 1:23, 1 Peter 1:17, Acts 2:21 e.t.c
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by DappaD: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Do you read your Bible out of one corner of your eye or you're just trying to be mischievous here?
Because whenever issues arose, it was always Moses they were pointing fingers at and it was always Moses and Aaron they were complaining to but Jehovah took it personal that it was him whom that they were disrespecting. Numbers 14:2,11; 20:2-5
Moses was the person the Israelites could relate with easily that's why they pleaded with him to approach Jehovah on their behalf. Exodus 20:19

Even when the Israelites in later times requested for a visible king and complained bitterly against Samuel, another of Jehovah's representative, Jehovah said: ““Listen to everything the people say to you; for it is not you whom they have rejected, but it is I whom they have rejected as their king” 1Samuel 8:1-8
So Jehovah has been the one who takes responsibility even though he gives authority to his subjects, that includes Jesus Christ.

livingchrist:
the issue is not who told Jesus but that Jesus was was prayed to like Jehovah.
In the old testament people didnt call on moses name but on Jehovah but in the new testament people called on Jesus name and no longer on Jehovah.

The bolded is a misconception. Because Peter and Paul said quoted Joel 2:32 which said: “And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved” Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by AntiChristian: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Janosky:

John 20:17& Matthews 6:9 , You MUST pray in this manner: Our Father in heaven...."
Emphasis on "MUST" & " Our Father in heaven".

Jesus Christ shame the 3 pagan spirits devotees worshippers on this thread.
cheesy

They are blind na!
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by AntiChristian: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
johnw47:

^^ just yet another instance of showing that God and the Word is God

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

How does "word" or "logos" mean Jesus in Greek lexicon?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by johnw47: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

How does "word" or "logos" mean Jesus in Greek lexicon?

the Word(logos) doesn't mean Jesus in greek
it means: something said
however the Word became man - the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 
Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God. 
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:14  And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory,
the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
I'm the landlord of my duplex so everyone in the estate knew it belongs to me, my name is written in all the documents, yet i employed worker to do the work i only instruct them on how i want my house to be.
So "i built my house all by myself" doesn't mean there was no Craftsman Sir {Proverbs 8:30} it simply means i'm the brain behind it! smiley

livingchrist:
let us be clear here, Are you saying Jehovah did not create the heavens and the earth by himself?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by johnw47: 3:12am On Dec 07, 2020
DappaD:

The bolded is a misconception. Because Peter and Paul said quoted Joel 2:32 which said: “And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved” Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13

you false jw's love to twist and lie about the things God inspired to be written

Rom 10:13  For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

paul was clearly talking about calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
you only have to go back a few verses:

Rom 10:9  because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

and just as stephen called out to Jesus and confessed that Jesus is Lord:

Act 7:59  And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 4:18am On Dec 07, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I'm the landlord of my duplex so everyone in the estate knew it belongs to me, my name is written in all the documents, yet i employed worker to do the work i only instruct them on how i want my house to be.
So "i built my house all by myself" doesn't mean there was no Craftsman Sir {Proverbs 8:30} it simply means i'm the brain behind it! smiley

owning a house, having your name written on the document instructing people on how to build it, does not translate to building your house by yourself.

Note the whole creation was created for Jesus also and for a fact Jesus is also the owner of all things.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:.

For you to do something yourself mean you actually participated in the action.

Job 9:8
Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.

Job record that God alone created the heavens, no other being was with him doing the work.
Both Isaiah and Job corroborated with each other.
God alone actually created things by himself with no other being with him.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34am On Dec 07, 2020
I'm not doubting the fact that Jesus created everything else, Verse 15 says "Jesus is the image of God (just like Adam) and the FIRST BORN of all creation" compared to Proverbs 8:22

So evidently Jesus was the only creature God made by himself that's why he is called God's only begotten SON {John 3:16; 1John 49} God has many sons {Genesis 6:1; Job 1:6} but all of them came through the handwork of his first born whom he created alone!

Please we've been through this countless times so if you feel you know better, go out there preach and teach those who listen to you just make sure a family of Peace loving worshipers is formed {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} that's the purpose of Jesus' work, God is about to destroy all enemies of Peace {Psalms 37:9-11} so what really matters is a global family of peace loving worshipers not worthless arguments of no benefits! Titus 3:9

livingchrist:
owning a house and instructing people on how to build your house , having your name written on the document does not translate to building your house by yourself.

Note the whole creation was created for Jesus also and for a fact Jesus is also the owner of all things.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44am On Dec 07, 2020
When you are out there preaching and teaching as Jesus commanded! Matthew 28:19-20

You and i don't need to continue arguments on this try to explain what this scriptures {Proverbs 8:22-31 compared to John 1:1-2} are saying in plain terms to convince your listener about the highlighted!
It was clearly written that someone was WITH someone!

livingchrist:

God alone actually created things by himself with no other being WITH him.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 4:55am On Dec 07, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not doubting the fact that Jesus created everything else, Verse 15 says "Jesus is the image of God (just like Adam) and the FIRST BORN of all creation" compared to Proverbs 8:22
quit perverting God's word. Jesus didnt create everything else rather he made all things.
What is the greek word used for first born? It denotes preeminence not created first.
David was called the firstborn king over kings of the earth it doesnt mean david was the first to be king.
Proverb 8vv22, is only a poetry it does not literally mean God created wisdom.
That is the reason why the word possessed was used
The second line of proverb 8 vv22 made the first line very clear by saying was ordained from eternity.

So evidently Jesus was the only creature God made by himself that's why he is called God's only begotten SON {John 3:16; 1John 49} God has many sons {Genesis 6:1; Job 1:6} but all of them came through the handwork of his first born whom he created alone!
your submission is contradicting to Isaiah, job , John and paul's teachings.
Jehovah formed the heavens alone, he did it himself means he did not instruct another person to carry out the action, John said nothing that was created could exist without Jesus meaning Jesus was never created.

Please we've been through this countless times so if you feel you know better, go out there preach and teach those who listen to you just make sure a family of Peace loving worshipers is formed {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} that's the purpose of Jesus' work, God is about to destroy all enemies of Peace {Psalms 37:9-11} so what really matters is a global family of peace loving worshipers not worthless arguments of no benefits! Titus 3:9

It is you jws that loves argument, are you not the one who quoted me, looking for argument?
Peace in deed, just like islam is peaceful right?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 4:59am On Dec 07, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
When you are out there preaching and teaching as Jesus commanded! Matthew 28:19-20

You and i don't need to continue arguments on this try to explain what this scriptures {Proverbs 8:22-31 compared to John 1:1-2} are saying in plain terms to convince your listener about the highlighted!
It was clearly written that someone was WITH someone!

John 1:1-2 first of all the word was God according to John 1vv1 not a God, this is plain and enough to convince the listener that the person with Jehovah is Jehovah also, so no other being was with him.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2020
No wahala, go out there to preach and teach what you know! smiley

ublight:

u are a blind man
my emphasis was d word SIDE
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26am On Dec 07, 2020
No wahala, go out there to preach and teach what you know!

See in those pictures down there are my brothers and sisters preaching and teaching what i know right now, of course they were taught by preachers and teachers who visited them in their homes! smiley

livingchrist:
John 1:1-2 first of all the word was God according to John 1vv1 not a God, this is plain and enough to convince the listener that the person with Jehovah is Jehovah also, so no other being was with him.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2020
You just forgot again that i was avoiding you by not quoting you before you quoted me and asked

let us be clear here, Are you saying Jehovah did not create the heavens and the earth by himself?

livingchrist:
quit perverting God's word. Jesus didnt create everything else rather he made all things.
What is the greek word used for first born? It denotes preeminence not created first.
David was called the firstborn king over kings of the earth it doesnt mean david was the first to be king.
Proverb 8vv22, is only a poetry it does not literally mean God created wisdom.
That is the reason why the word possessed was used
The second line of proverb 8 vv22 made the first line very clear by saying was ordained from eternity.

your submission is contradicting to Isaiah, job , John and paul's teachings.
Jehovah formed the heavens alone, he did it himself means he did not instruct another person to carry out the action, John said nothing that was created could exist without Jesus meaning Jesus was never created.

It is you jws that loves argument, are you not the one who quoted me, looking for argument?
Peace in deed, just like islam is peaceful right?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2020
freshboi88:

Your lies are not flying at all.........Wake up the light has just been shown to u. It must really be hard defending the indefensible. Kpele!!!.....U will get old before your time because of too many lies
grin grin grin
Na you be this ? Hehehehehe . One question what came through the Father ? U fled , o ma se o

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Janosky:

Albert Barnes 2nd quote is FALSEHOOD.

Greek 1941 in Acts 25:11,12,25 , in Acts7:59, according to Emusan LIENUS & Albert Barnes , Paul is praying to Roman emperors grin cheesy grin cheesy

Mr LIENUS, is the first born of every child, still a child?
Jesus the first born of every creature is himself a creature, he came through his Father. Romans 11:35-36 immutable.
Colossians 1:16, JWs are correct joor. grin cheesy

John 20:17, Jesus answered:"I am ascending to my God and your God"
Mathew6:9 "You MUST pray this way:
Our Father who art in heaven"
Mr LIENUS, go figure the meaning of MUST... cheesy

Colossians 1:3
"We ALWAYS THANK GOD, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 3:14-21,Bros, go and learn to RECEIVE SENSE gringrin.

STEPHEN did NOT, was NOT praying to Jesus.
Paul and Jesus confirmed you 3 pagan spirits devotees are LIARS. :[/b]D cheesy

[b]Mr LIENUS, Romans 10:13 is quote of Joel 2:32, "anyone who calls on the name of Yahweh", is Jesus his Father Yahweh he prayed to ?
grin cheesy cheesy

Your Almighty God wey dey obey Command:
"Sit at my right hand " cheesy grin
Bible confirmed your Almighty God get him God and Father in heaven.
Even your Almighty God Jesus confirmed himself get him God in heaven, "my God,my God why have you forsaken us?
" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

The red part . That scripture na bullet, freshboi88 got wounded grin

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2020
Janosky:

John 20:17& Matthews 6:9 , You MUST pray in this manner: Our Father in heaven...."
Emphasis on "MUST" & " Our Father in heaven".

Jesus Christ shame the 3 pagan spirits devotees worshippers on this thread.
cheesy
ADD

Ephesians 5:20

" always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. "

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2020
Emusan:

No wonder your organization have to fraudulently inserted the word OTHER in that Colossians 1:15-16.

because Jesus will be the one who created himself.

Then Jehohav is lying here "CEB: The Lord your redeemer who formed you in the womb says: I am the Lord, the maker of all, who ALONE stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by MYSELF"

Even in the same Proverbs God never says He used anybody to create the universe rather the same proverbs still supports the Isaiah that God created everything ALONE and by HIMSELF.

I was there when THE LORD put the heavens in place and stretched the sky over the surface of the sea. 28 I was with HIM when HE placed the clouds in the sky and created the springs that fill the ocean. 29 I was there when HE set boundaries for the sea to make it obey him, and when HE laid foundations to support the earth.

See delusions, where in that Genesis 1 it was stated that Jesus was receiving instructions to create things

That's just the figment of imagination of your lying mouth organization.

This scripture "CEB: The Lord your redeemer who formed you in the womb says: I am the Lord, the maker of all, who ALONE stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by MYSELF" proofs beyond reasonable doubt that, these are just scriptures twisting because God created EVERYTHING ALONE and by HIMSELF.

To acknowledge this part means you agree that Jesus is Jehovah because JEHOVAH CREATED ALL THINGS ALONE and by HIMSELF.

I know this scriptural truth will be peppering your body now!

" For FROM him [The Father] and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen. " Romans 11:36

He has every right to claim he stretched it by Himself because Jesus came through him. Therefore he alone is the source of all things ( 1Cor 8:6 )

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Adsexpert:
We pray to God through Jesus Christ our Lord

Thank you. Ephesians 5:20 even said ALWAYS pray to God.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I've always told you people to stop using this line of argument, it's pure ignorance and fact lies.

No LANDLORD who is not an Engineer will ever CLAIM "I built MY HOUSE ALL BY MYSELF"

It's a shared ignorance and intellectual dishonesty to see a clear statement like that of "ALONE and ALL BY MYSELF"

NLV: The Lord, Who makes you, bought you and saves you, and the One Who put you together before you were born, says, “I am the Lord, Who made all things. I alone spread out the heavens, and I alone spread out the earth.

If God says "I ALONE...."

And went further to explain what He did by "SPREAD OUT THE HEAVENS"

Even Prov 8 supported this because the speaker clearly stated that it is God who was actually doing the work of creation and not THE SPEAKER.

To claim other being helped God in creation is to give God's glory to a mere creatures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

At Last! – Tb Joshua Speaks On Boko Haram / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.