Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! (7973 Views)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

Oponu, no wonder you can't construct simple tenses.

All things whatsoever the Father hath are mine:

What the Father has are mine, AND MINE are thine!

The scripture also said, ALL THINGS was created for Him (Jesus)

Only a lying liar like his father the Devil will see these and still claim Jesus has no children.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

An owner that still needed to be given
Children.

Trinity is a disorder.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

A scripture that shows mankind is not in Jesus image. Debunking your lie. This is why you can't explain what it's saying without ruining yourself. Mankind and Jesus himself exist in the image of Someone else.

But scripture says "let US create mankind in OUR image!"

Only a deluded and lying liar JWs will not see Jesus IN that US & OUR.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
An owner that still needed to be given Children.
Trinity is a disorder.
So which means ALL THINGS were not created for the Son.
Brainwashed JWs!
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

So which means ALL THINGS were not created for the Son.

Brainwashed JWs!

The idiot can't even deny Jesus was GIVEN, GIVEN, Children grin

Disgrace . So much for ownership
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

But scripture says "let US create mankind in OUR image!"

Only a deluded and lying liar JWs will not see Jesus IN that US & OUR.

If Jesus was there , Explain Romans 8:29 ?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:
If Jesus was there , Explain Romans 8:29 ?

So you mean Jesus was not part of that "US & OUR"

JWs brainwash madness....

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

The idiot can't even deny Jesus was GIVEN, GIVEN, Children grin
Disgrace . So much for ownership
But ALL THINGS were created for Him
Yet the idiotic JWs still claiming NOTHING BELONGS to Jesus.
Oponu radarada!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

So you mean Jesus was not part of that "US & OUR"

JWs brainwash madness....

Explain Romans 8:29 if Jesus own the image in Genesis ?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

Explain Romans 8:29 if Jesus own the image in Genesis ?
In Genesis we read "Let US create MANKIND in OUR image"
Was Jesus among that US & OUR?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

But ALL THINGS were created for Him

Yet the idiotic JWs still claiming NOTHING BELONGS to Jesus.

Oponu radarada!

If it's belongs to him, he won't be given Children ... Given, Given grin ahhh Trinity is a disorder
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

If it's belongs to him, he won't be given Children ... Given, Given grin ahhh Trinity is a disorder

Which means the scripture is lying that ALL THINGS were created for Him.

And yet Phil 2:7 will cure your madness on that!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

Which means the scripture is lying that ALL THINGS were created for Him.
And yet Phil 2:7 will cure your madness on that!
When Jesus himself was created for someone else, God's property.

Phil 2:8 even shenk u further , he was rewarded for his OBEDIENCE, so which means if he wasn't obedient, he won't get anything . So much for an owner grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:
When Jesus himself was created for someone else, God's property.

Phil 2:8 even shenk u further , he was rewarded for his OBEDIENCE, so which means if he wasn't obedient, he won't get anything . So much for an owner grin

See oponu radarada again.

because He became HUMAN.

But ALL THINGS were created for HIM which makes Him the OWNER OF ALL THINGS.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

In Genesis we read "Let US create MANKIND in OUR image "

Was Jesus among that US & OUR?
Singular " Image " . That of the Father , in which Jesus himself exists.

This is the image of mankind , not Jesus image .

Explain Romans 8:29 ?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

See oponu radarada again.

because He became HUMAN.

But ALL THINGS were created for HIM which makes Him the OWNER OF ALL THINGS.

And needed obedience to claim he owns ??

Open your thinking cap abeg. grin , u dey form Ali Baba here Sha .

Owner need not be GIVEN Children.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

And needed obedience to claim he owns ??
Open your thinking cap abeg. grin , u dey form Ali Baba here Sha .
Owner need not be GIVEN Children.
You don't need to wear any thinking cap because I know you don't have at all.
Phil 2:7 will cure that your ignorance
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:
Singular " Image " . That of the Father , in which Jesus himself exists.
This is the image of mankind , not Jesus image .
Explain Romans 8:29 ?
No wonder you can't even construct simple tenses.
"US & OUR" image
When you can see the possessive pronounce "OUR" there.
Truly, educated illiterates are. many roaming around.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

You don't need to wear any thinking cap because I know you don't have at all.

Phil 2:7 will cure that your ignorance

" More than that, when he came as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, yes, death on a torture stake. 9 For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior positionn and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name " Phil 2:8,9

Owner that needed obedience to claim what he own ? grin grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

No wonder you can't even construct simple tenses.
"US & OUR" image
When you can see the possessive pronounce "OUR" there.
Truly, educated illiterates are. many roaming around.

Image NOT Images .

Praise Jah.

The real illiterate is the one that can't explain Romans 8:29
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

Image NOT Images .
Praise Jah.
The real illiterate is the one that can't explain Romans 8:29
See oponu....
It shows that the IMAGE belongs to the "OUR"
Just continue proofing that God is lying.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

" More than that, when he came as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, yes, death on a torture stake. 9 For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior positionn and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name " Phil 2:8,9

Owner that needed obedience to claim what he own ? grin grin

Phil 2:7 will cure your madness and delusion

No wonder you keep jumping the verse.

Jesus became MAN.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

Phil 2:7 will cure your madness and delusion

No wonder you keep jumping the verse.

Jesus became MAN.

It's like you don't know the gravity of the nonsense you typed. When I own something, even if I travel abroad , it's mine, irrespective of the kinda lifestyle I lived . But if I needed to obey a certain person to claim it, it wasn't mine .
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

See oponu....

Image not images ... Praise Jah

Now can u explain Romans 8:29
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

Image not images ... Praise Jah
Now can u explain Romans 8:29
See oponu....
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

See oponu....

And mankind is not in Jesus image , Romans 8:29

Sorry o
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

It's like you don't know the gravity of the nonsense you typed. When I own something, even if I travel abroad , it's mine, irrespective of the kinda lifestyle I lived . But if I needed to obey a certain person to claim it, it wasn't mine .

ALL THINGS were created for HIM which makes Him the owner.

Phil 2:5,7 are there to cure your madness and delusion.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

And mankind is not in Jesus image , Romans 8:29
Sorry o
And mankind was created in OUR IMAGE
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

And mankind was created in OUR IMAGE

Singular. Beautiful...
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

ALL THINGS were created for HIM which makes Him the owner.

Phil 2:5,7 are there to cure your madness and delusion.

How does Phil 2:7 change the Fact that he won't get anything without obedience ?

Owner given children . grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

Singular. Beautiful...
Yes! Now, your lying mouth has been shut down.
because the possessive pronounce "OUR" makes the image belongs to them all.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Barristter07:

How does Phil 2:7 change the Fact that he won't get anything without obedience ?

Owner given children . grin

It changes the fact that He gave EVERYTHING UP to take HUMAN NATURE while in human nature He still remains OBEDIENT.

Get that into your empty skull.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Emusan:

Yes! Now, your lying mouth has been shut down.

because the possessive pronounce "OUR" makes the image belongs to them all.

Romans 8:29 laughing at the rubbish you wrote above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? / When Did The Old Covenant End? - Paul Ellis / He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.