Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! (8073 Views)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

E don hang grin

@ bold. John 5:26 please

" For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.
"

Thank you for that Reply, Jesus . Keep exposing this Shameless liars

Here we go!

The day you will be able to differentiate between when scripture is talking about preincarnation and postincarnation of Jesus Christ is the day your delusion will be cured.

Jesus is LIFE, how can LIFE be granted LIFE is the question?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus own nothing

Yes, Jesus own nothing.

" All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; " Matthew 11:27

The owner is the one spoken of Giving Jesus all he has. The Father.

Romans 11:35,36 expose you more. Everything including Jesus Exist FOR HIM . Jesus belong to who ? Mumu oshi grin

This guy, I hope you are not a real barrister. Because if u r, all your clients would be in kirikiri maximum prison. Even the clearly innocent ones . Because u r naturally not an intelligent person like I have said before. It is even more evident with each response.

Now back to the case at hand.

John 16:15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.

Jesus says u don't understand the verse u r quoting.

If u know the meaning of All, u will keep quiet n hide ur head in shame

All.....Jehovah's Gory, his Wisdoms, his Omnipotence, his Omnipresence, His Might, His Power, His Spirit...All means his Everything. Everything that makes Jehovah God also belongs to Jesus.

To counter misinterpreted verse. I'll quote Paul's letter. I'll still show u how scripture calls u a liar.

Col 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

@bolded. If something was created for you, it simply means u own it. Simple, no need for argument nah Bible talk am no be me.

If u were an intelligent person, you would have asked, if the Bible says everything was created for Jesus, which means he owns it, y then does Paul say everything was made for Jesus and Jesus himself claim ownership and at the same time say everything was given to him? That would be intelligent

When u ask questions like this, u will get answers but when u talk like an unintelligent fellow, u will wallow in your ignorance. Nd in your ignorance, it is only the truth that can set u free and that truth is Col 1:16 and John 16:15....

Read them and u will be set free
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2020
freshboi88:

This guy, I hope you are not a real barrister. Because if u r, all your clients would be in kirikiri maximum prison. Even the clearly innocent ones . Because u r naturally not an intelligent person like I have said before. It is even more evident with each response.

John 16:15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.

All.....Jehovah's Gory, his Wisdoms, his Omnipotence, his Omnipresence, His Might, His Power, His Spirit...All means his Everything. Everything that makes Jehovah God also belongs to Jesus.

To counter misinterpreted verse. I'll quote Paul's letter. I'll still show u how scripture calls u a liar.

Col 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

@bolded. If something was created for you, it simply means u own it. Simple, no need for argument nah Bible talk am no be me.

If u were an intelligent person, you would have asked, if the Bible says everything was created for Jesus, which means he owns it, y then does Paul say everything was made for Jesus and Jesus himself claim ownership and at the same time say everything was given to him? That would be intelligent

When u ask questions like this, u will get answers but when u talk like an unintelligent fellow, u will wallow in your ignorance. Nd in your ignorance, it is only the truth that can set u free and that truth is Col 1:16 and John 16:15....

Jesus belong to who ?

When you answer this , You would see why the Bible said everything was Created FOR THE FATHER.

U are a kid. No be today,
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus Belong to who ?

When you answer this, you will see why the Bible stated it that all things are FOR THE FATHER and through the Father ( Romans 11:35,36)

U are a kid, so I ignore all your tantrums.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Emusan:

You can tear all these from your polluted version.

This put your lying mouth in shame for saying Jesus isn't a source of ANYTHING.

1. Jesus is the AUTHOR/SOURCE of Creation Rev 3:14

2. Jesus is the author/captain/prince/source of life Acts 3:15

3. Jesus is the author/captain/source/prince of salvation Heb 2:10

4. Jesus is the author/source/captain/ of Faith Heb 12:2

Jesus mde it clear whatever he has was GIVEN him.

Here is the Source of all things

" yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came "

If something came from Jesus , it means 1Corinthians 8:6 lied

You See the reason why I do say: "The day you will be able to differentiate between when scripture is talking about preincarnation and postincarnation of Jesus Christ is the day your delusion will be cured."

So your deluded mind can phantom now that BEING isn't ONLY A PERSON

Which still leave us with, provide the place I said the Father and the Son are the same PERSON.

A being is a person .

Two persons are two beings.

Comprehend ?

I still demand how they have same nature/essence if one is human nature and the other is not.

Scripture is very plain here

ALL THINGS CAME THROUGH THE FATHER AND THE SON.

This proves that They both Co-exist for ALL THINGS to came through both of them.

Just as A CHILD came THROUGH THE INTERCOURSE of MAN AND WOMAN.

And ALL THINGS came through Jesus and for Jesus.

But the Child and his biological Father /mother are not brothers , are they ?

The Child ought to be the son of his mother and Father . But nobody is Jesus son. You well at all ?

Says the deluded JWs!

Jesus is Human in heaven die with it.

Thankfully u have no objection.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Emusan:

Here we go!

The day you will be able to differentiate between when scripture is talking about preincarnation and postincarnation of Jesus Christ is the day your delusion will be cured.

Was Jesus lying he was granted life ?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus Belong to who ?

When you answer this, you will see why the Bible stated it that all things are FOR THE FATHER and through the Father ( Romans 11:35,36)

U are a kid, so I ignore all your tantrums.

This is not about me been a kid.

It is about u been a dullard.

Answer these questions

Jesus belonging to anybody is irrelevant and doesn't hold water.

1) Does the Bible clearly state that everything was made for Jesus. A resounding Yes!!!....Col 1:16.

2) Did Jesus claim everything that his Father owns. Another Resounding Yes!!!!.....John 16:15

Case close Oga.

Ny other thing you are saying is ur biased and unintelligent opinion. Full Stop.

Jesus says I am the Light of the World and that Light has shone on u today in the form of Col 1:16 and John 16:15.

But it is clear that u r not just in darkness but in deep darkness that explains your unintelligence. Deliverance, Fasting and Prayer is what u might need
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

To u there is no diff b/w preincanation and postincarnation like @Emusan said. That is the beginning of your muguness.

Until u can differentiate both u remain an unintelligent fellow.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Janosky:

Mr LIENUS the Second cheesy cheesy.
Is John 17:24 in your Bible?

[b]John 17:24.
"My glory you have given me before the founding of the world"

John 17:24 ..Jesus Christ crushing your Fraud of human body glorified in heaven. cheesy cheesy

John 17:1-5, the glory Jesus had in the spiritual realm , he was begging God his Father to give him again after his earthly ministry.
Father and son in the spiritual realm, Bros RECEIVE SENSE

grin cheesy cheesy grin

You like a drowning man holding tenaciously to a straw,
Look at the verse you quoted compare it, with vv 5 and vv 24

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

@ bolded Jesus didnt say 'the glory which God had given him from the foundation of the world' rather the glory which God has given me.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

The difference is clear, Jesus had the glory with the father before the foundation of the world but in verse 24 it is the glory that he was given to him as the messiah or the messianic glory.

Hebrews 2:7-9 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him.

But now we see not yet all things put under him.
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

" the glory that you gave me " John 17:22 Jesus admitted to Been given Glory .

Your wahala just started.

The person spoken of at Romans 11:35,36 cannot be given anything .

Christ was given Kingdom , Yes ?

Christ return the Kingdom to God, yes ?

. Answer that and you will be exposed for the liar you are . Romans 11:35,36 reffered to the Father.
try harder, Jesus didnt not say 'glorify me with the glory you gave to me before the foundation of the world. If there is anywhere Christ said such notify it.

You have not yet realised this wahala is for you yet.

Mr Barrister where did Roman's 11 vv 36 say all things was created through the father?

@bolded clown only you ask only you answer.

Christ kingdom is an everlasting one.

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Your lie that Christ will return his kingdom has being exposed.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2020
freshboi88:

This is not about me been a kid.

It is about u been a dullard.

Answer these questions

Jesus belonging to anybody is irrelevant and doesn't hold water.

1) Does the Bible clearly state that everything was made for Jesus. A resounding Yes!!!....Col 1:16.

2) Did Jesus claim everything that his Father owns. Another Resounding Yes!!!!.....John 16:15

Case close Oga.

Ny other thing you are saying is ur biased and unintelligent opinion. Full Stop.

Jesus says I am the Light of the World and that Light has shone on u today in the form of Col 1:16 and John 16:15.

But it is clear that u r not just in darkness but in deep darkness that explains your unintelligence. Deliverance, Fasting and Prayer is what u might need

Answer the bold first ... And let's see if it holds water. U might see why nobody is even called Jesus sons but brothers. He owns Nothing except what he was given.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2020
freshboi88:

To u there is no diff b/w preincanation and postincarnation like @Emusan said. That is the beginning of your muguness.

Until u can differentiate both u remain an unintelligent fellow.
If you are really Intelligent as you claim . You would answer this.
Was he lying he was given life ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2020
livingchrist:
try harder, Jesus didnt not say 'glorify me with the glory you gave to me before the foundation of the world. If there is anywhere Christ said such notify it. [

You have not yet realised this wahala is for you yet.

Mr Barrister where did Roman's 11 vv 36 say all things was created through the father?

@bolded clown only you ask only you answer.

John 17:24

" Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have GIVEN me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. "

The person described at Romans 11:35,36 cannot be given anything.

Christ kingdom is an everlasting one.

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Your lie that Christ will return his kingdom has being exposed.

What he returned to the Father as written in 1Cor 15:24 , was he given ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

John 17:24

" Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have GIVEN me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. "

The person described at Romans 11:35,36 cannot be given anything.

What he returned to the Father as written in 1Cor 15:24 , was he given ?
Roman's 11:35, lol, you only quoted half of it,
Who has ever given to the Lord and it would be repaid? It means lending to God, any giving that is not repaid is not implied otherwise people has giving God thanks and praise.

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

So tell me,
Has Jesus be given anything that is to be repaid before?
If Jesus gives back his kingdom, then Jesus kingdom will not be called an everlasting kingdom,
Lol Jesus didnt give back his kingdom rather he delivered the kingdom of man that has be stolen by the devil back to the father.

Revelation 11:15
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

1 Corinthians 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The kingdom of men is what is implied here, where rebellious rule and authority will be put down.

Jesus kingdom remains forever and ever
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
livingchrist:

Roman's 11:35, lol, you only quoted half of it,
Who has ever given to the Lord and it would be repaid? It means lending to God, any giving that is not repaid is not implied otherwise people has giving God thanks and praise.

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

So tell me,
Has Jesus be given anything that is to be repaid before?
If Jesus gives back his kingdom, then Jesus kingdom will not be called an everlasting kingdom,
Lol Jesus didnt give back his kingdom rather he delivered the kingdom of man that has be stolen by the devil back to the father.

Revelation 11:15
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

1 Corinthians 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The kingdom of men
is what is implied here, where rebellious rule and authority will be put down.

Jesus kingdom remains forever and ever

What the Father gave, Jesus will hand over .

" My Father has granted me a Kingdom " Luke 22:29

He was given, and he repaid it.

Quit noise making ... Romans 11:35,36 is not a reference to Jesus .
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

What the Father gave, Jesus will hand over.

" My Father has granted me a Kingdom " Luke 22:29

He was given, and he repaid it.

Quit noise making ... Romans 11:35,36 is not a reference to Jesus .
@bolded, Jesus will give back what is his forever?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

If you are really Intelligent as you claim . You would answer this.
Was he lying he was given life ?

If they put your sense on auction. No body go buy.

The answer u seek lies in John 16:15 and Col 1:16.

Go and read it. Jesus has answered u already
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

Answer the bold first ... And let's see if it holds water. U might see why nobody is even called Jesus sons but brothers. He owns Nothing except what he was given.

When u read and tell me what John 16:15 and col 1:16 says u don't have a point. Mr Dullard
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Emusan:

Here we go!

Mr LIENUS denying Jesus Christ and the holy scriptures,na today ?
Mr LIENUS your dullard na overdose grin cheesy

Matthew 28:18
"Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth."

John 5:26,
"For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in himself"
Jesus Christ cemented your dullard overdose.
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
livingchrist:

You like a drowning man holding tenaciously to a straw,
Look at the verse you quoted compare it, with vv 5 and vv 24

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

@ bolded Jesus didnt say 'the glory which God had given him from the foundation of the world' rather the glory which God has given me.

The difference is clear, Jesus had the glory with the father before the foundation of the world but in verse 24 it is the glory that he was given to him as the messiah or the messianic glory.

Hebrews 2:7-9 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him.

But now we see not yet all things put under him.
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Bros ,na your Bible you form you dey narrate not the holy scriptures
@ the bolded Jesus didnt say 'the glory which God had given him from the foundation of the world' rather the glory which God has given me.
The difference is clear, Jesus had the glory with the father before the foundation of the world but in verse 24 it is the glory that he was given to him as the messiah or the messianic glory"

Quote Mr LIENUS the Second, LYING clown cheesy. grin cheesy

John 17:4-5,22-24 Jesus debunks your lies
John 17:4-5,22-24.
4 I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. 5 Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began."

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. 23 I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me. 24 Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began!
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
livingchrist:
you really lack comprehension, christ did not return the kingdom he was given rather returned the kingdom that Adam lost to satan back to God.

1 Corinthians 15:24-28 , you can wear goggles and binoculars to see am well well cheesy
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Janosky:

Bros ,na your Bible you form you dey narrate not the holy scriptures
@ the bolded Jesus didnt say 'the glory which God had given him from the foundation of the world' rather the glory which God has given me.
The difference is clear, Jesus had the glory with the father before the foundation of the world but in verse 24 it is the glory that he was given to him as the messiah or the messianic glory"

Quote Mr LIENUS the Second, LYING clown cheesy. grin cheesy

John 17:4-5,22-24 Jesus debunks your lies
John 17:4-5,22-24.
4 I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. 5 Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began."

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. 23 I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me. 24 Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am. Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began!
you are making noise, the glory that Jesus was given was what pertain to his position as the messiah not his glory as a member of the Godhead.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Janosky:

1 Corinthians 15:24-28 , you can wear goggles and binoculars to see am well well cheesy
help me look make you show me where e say Christ go return his own kingdom give him papa.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
livingchrist:
help me look make you show me where e say Christ go return his own kingdom give him papa.

Matthew 28:18 ,Bros, Jesus is telling you to RECEIVE SENSE cheesy grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
livingchrist:
you are making noise, the glory that Jesus was given was what pertain to his position as the messiah not his glory as a member of the Godhead.

Mr LIENUS the Second cheesy
John 17:1-24, Bros, where did Jesus tell your 3 Gods spirits shared the glory?

John 17:5
Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began."

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me"
24 "Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began!"

Yahweh gave Jesus the glory before the world began,
Bros, Was Jesus a Messiah before the world began?

LYING clown cheesy grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Janosky:

Mr LIENUS the Second cheesy
John 17:1-24, Bros, where did Jesus tell your 3 Gods spirits shared the glory?

John 17:5
Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began."

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me"
24 "Then they can see all the glory you gave me because you loved me even before the world began!"

Yahweh gave Jesus the glory before the world began,
Bros, Was Jesus a Messiah before the world began?

LYING clown cheesy grin

when was Jesus, determined to be the messiah is it not before the foundation of the world?

1 Peter 1:20
Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Jesus was fore ordained to be the messiah before the foundation of the world.

1 Peter 1:11
Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Jesus is speaking of the glory that was given to him because of his office.

You think throwing tantrums will stop the truth
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

If you're intelligent and not deluded the right question would've been:

At what point was he granted life?

If Jesus is the LIFE ITSELF
If Jesus is the source of life

Then you should know He wasn't granted life in His preincarnation. Only a deluded person will think LIFE Itself can still be granted life.

So your lying mouth has been shut for saying Jesus is not a SOURCE OF ANYTHING.

This statement can only come from the enemy of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:
Jesus mde it clear whatever he has was GIVEN him.

Here is the Source of all things

" yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came "

If something came from Jesus , it means 1Corinthians 8:6 lied

Here is the verse:

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

The Father -- From whom ALL THINGS came and for WHOM we live

The Son -- Through whom ALL THINGS came and through WHOM we live.

You can see how the blessed apostle put your lying mouth in the coven of your father the devil.

The same ALL THINGS, the same WHOM we LIVE.

This proves beyond reasonable doubt that both are of the same BEING.

A being is a person .

Two persons are two beings.

Comprehend ?

After I even gave you a definition from a reliable dictionary you can still repeat this thrash.

The Father and the Son are of the same BEING.

I still demand how they have same nature/essence if one is human nature and the other is not.

Was Jesus existed as HUMAN before He came to earth?

That's why I'll keep saying that the day you will be able to differentiate between when scripture is talking about preincarnation and postincarnation of Jesus Christ is the day your delusion will be cured.

But the Child and his biological Father /mother are not brothers , are they?

He took on the nature of the son of Adam before He was called our brother, not before His incarnation.

Get that into your empty skull.

The Child ought to be the son of his mother and Father . But nobody is Jesus son. You well at all?

I know you lack simple comprehension.

The analogy here is to show you that ONE THING can come from TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS.

So when you substitute "ONE" with "ALL" then it means ALL THINGS can come from two different persons as against your lies by giving ALL THINGS two different meanings.

Thankfully u have no objection.

Says the deluded JWs!

Jesus is Human in heaven....you can hit your head on the wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by DappaD: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
From = Source/origin; which refers to the Father, Jehovah God. Psalm 36:9, Acts 17:28
By/through = Link; which pertains to the Son, Jesus Christ. John 1:1-3, Colossians 1:15-17

Who is that person still saying Jesus is the source of life after quoting 1Corinthians 8:6?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 1:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Emusan:

Here is the verse:

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

The Father -- From whom ALL THINGS came and for WHOM we live

The Son -- Through whom ALL THINGS came and through WHOM we live.

You can see how the blessed apostle put your lying mouth in the coven of your father the devil.

The same ALL THINGS, the same WHOM we LIVE.

This proves beyond reasonable doubt that both are of the same BEING.

For whom we live, is Jesus included ?

" I live because of the Father, " John 6:57

Not only Does Jesus come from the Father , Through the Father , he also LIVE for the Father . Cover your eyes in shame

After I even gave you a definition from a reliable dictionary you can still repeat this thrash.

The Father and the Son are of the same BEING.

Same being , what's the being ?

Same Human being ?

They are not same being. Totally different persons , so it's important for you to realize All things in both context have different margins.

Being means one person

Beings mean two persons .

Don't you hear English ? grin

Was Jesus existed as HUMAN before He came to earth?

That's why I'll keep saying that the day you will be able to differentiate between when scripture is talking about preincarnation and postincarnation of Jesus Christ is the day your delusion will be cured.

Jesus exist in Spirit form before coming to earth, That make them TWO different Spirit BEING (S)

A being is a single person, Beings is more than one.

CALM DOWN and learn, it's silly to say both are the same being (person)

Since they are different persons, what came through the Father ?

He took on the nature of the son of Adam before He was called our brother, not before His incarnation.

Get that into your empty skull.

Ridiculous . Under no circumstances should a creator be called brothers of what he created. I gave you strong proof tht Jesus own Nothing.

Jesus is a Son before coming to earth , We are also sons ... We are all brothers from the same Father. Sons are created beings

Or Jesus is not a son before coming to earth, let me know if Trinity doesn't exist until he came to earth ? Mumu guy grin

I know you lack simple comprehension.

The analogy here is to show you that ONE THING can come from TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS.

So when you substitute "ONE" with "ALL" then it means ALL THINGS can come from two different persons as against your lies by giving ALL THINGS two different meanings.

Says the deluded JWs!

Jesus is Human in heaven....you can hit your head on the wall.

What comes from two different persons is a Child to both of them, Why is no one reffered to as Son of Jesus ?? Why ONLY THE Father is spoken of as having Sons ?

I repeat Jesus own nothing, if he does, The angels would have been called sons of Jesus . Humans would have been called his sons too .

All things means the same thing for both, Yet Jesus belong to the Father and live for him ?

( I know you can't defend your Jesus is human in heaven dogma anymore , its more like a robot approach now. Keep it up )
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 1:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Emusan:

If you're intelligent and not deluded the right question would've been:

At what point was he granted life?

If Jesus is the LIFE ITSELF
If Jesus is the source of life

Then you should know He wasn't granted life in His preincarnation. Only a deluded person will think LIFE Itself can still be granted life.

So your lying mouth has been shut for saying Jesus is not a SOURCE OF ANYTHING.

This statement can only come from the enemy of Christ.

Stupidity . Under no circumstances should source of life be granted life. You are exposed.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:
@bolded, Jesus will give back what is his forever?

Point is what the Father gave him, he repaid back. Jesus is not the one spoken of at Romans 11:35,36 . Hence the question , what came through the Father since they are different persons ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Miracles? / Hope In God In Hopeless Times / ‘my Grass To Grace Story’ – Prophet Joshua Iginla Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.