Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! (8065 Views)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
livingchrist:
the father has granted for the son to have life in himself, simply means the son gave himself life by the authority of his father.

That means the Father gave him Life. @bold

give your phone to someone close to your to check if what you wrote made any sense. Jesus was never created, he existed before all things.
How can Jesus be created if, there was nothing created without him?
Secondly, colossians 15 refers to all things that was created, which does not include Jesus and the father and the holy ghost.
All things were created for Jesus, so much for shifting goal post. Please quote that thread and see how you where totally diagraced.
hahaha now you are blabbing, there was nothing the father created without Jesus at @bolded.
Again you are insinuating the father used himself to create everything,

But Romans 11:35,36 included Jesus as what came through the Father as FOR the Father. You see your life outside. Jesus not only came through the Fathers agency, he also belong to the Father .

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
freshboi88:

Point 1. You are a very dull person. If all things are for the Father because Jesus belong to the Father then nothing should be for the son. Olodo. I know ur brain didn't think of this.

Yes, Jesus own nothing.

" All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; " Matthew 11:27

Does an Owner need to be given things ?

grin grin We now know who's brain has fault bro.

Clearly Jesus came through the Fathers agency and For the Father as he belong to him.

Point 2. I am only taking u on ur teaching and showing u ur inconsistencies and deception which is clear to the readers right now. So don't think I believe unscriptural lies. It is evident u r grasping at straws right now.

Point 3. What the Bible says is that everything was made through the Father and everything was made through the son. In fact some verses will say Nothing was made without the son. There's is no scriptural reference to what ur concluding or asking. Stick with biblical scriptures man!!!

Father and son are different persons, if everything came through the Son, then it means nothing came through the Father. For that statement to be correct, Someone or something must have exist THROUGH the Father too.

You can only make sense with the Jargons you wrote if both are same persons, so what came through the Father that made the scriptures said all things came through him , what ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
You too dey insult people! undecided
Go and challenge your government on how they are ruling you (hate speech) that's the time you will learn that you can be human but human right is not your property! embarassed ~ Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Barristter07:

Does an Owner need to be given things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Barristter07:

The question is: WAS HE GIVEN THE KINGDOM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

DID HE RETURN It ?

Romans 11:35 said " Who has ever given him anything, so that he had to pay it back?"

you really lack comprehension, christ did not return the kingdom he was given rather returned the kingdom that Adam lost to satan back to God.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Barristter07:

That means the Father gave him Life. @bold

But Romans 11:35,36 included Jesus as what came through the Father as FOR the Father. You see your life outside. Jesus not only came through the Fathers agency, he also belong to the Father .
where in Roman's 11vv35. 36 was the father mentioned
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Barristter07:

Yes, Jesus own nothing.

Clearly Jesus came through the Fathers agency and For the Father as he belong to him.

Father and son are different persons, if everything came through the Son, then it means nothing came through the Father. For that statement to be correct, Someone or something must have exist THROUGH the Father too.

You can only make sense with the Jargons you wrote if both are same persons, so what came through the Father that made the scriptures said all things came through him , what ?
@ bolded

John 16:15
All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Cc freshboi
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Barristter07:

Yes, Jesus own nothing.

l

If rubbish kills people I would have died reading this. U must be a very slow person in real life, it is evident from this write-up.

But nevertheless, I'll show Ur lies scripturally no assumptions.

Point 1: col 1:16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Just that tiny part I bolded has exposed ur lies on Jesus owns nothing. Everything was created for Jesus. Meaning Jesus own everything.

Please write well u r incoherent n I can hardly make sense of ur mumble jumbo. I am not surprised, I said u r sluggish earlier. Seems like u need an firmware upgrade up there

Having said that. Let's continue

Point 2: I will leave you to be fooling yourself with ur sentimental n unintelligent interpretation. If u r saying everything was made through Jesus is because Jesus an agent. Can u tell me why Everything was made for Jesus as well.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
livingchrist:
@ bolded

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Cc freshboi

Thank you. I love how we r schooling him
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
livingchrist:
@ bolded

Cc freshboi

Owner. You can now go and play .

Jesus owns nothing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
freshboi88:
l

If rubbish kills people I would have died reading this. U must be a very slow person in real life, it is evident from this write-up.

But nevertheless, I'll show Ur lies scripturally no assumptions.

Point 1: col 1:16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Just that tiny part I bolded has exposed ur lies on Jesus owns nothing. Everything was created for Jesus. Meaning Jesus own everything.

Please write well u r incoherent n I can hardly make sense of ur mumble jumbo. I am not surprised, I said u r sluggish earlier. Seems like u need an firmware upgrade up there

Having said that. Let's continue

Point 2: I will leave you to be fooling yourself with ur sentimental n unintelligent interpretation. If u r saying everything was made through Jesus is because Jesus an agent. Can u tell me why Everything was made for Jesus as well.

Jesus own nothing

Yes, Jesus own nothing.

The owner is the one spoken of Giving Jesus all he has. The Father.

Romans 11:35,36 expose you more. Everything including Jesus Exist FOR HIM . Jesus belong to who ? Mumu oshi grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
livingchrist:
you really lack comprehension, christ did not return the kingdom he was given rather returned the kingdom that Adam lost to satan back to God.

grin grin grin grin grin grin one two .

So you even agree Christ was given a Kingdom , when Romans 11:35,36 said the person spoken of as not been given anything . ?

That aside, read the bold of your write up and answer the question : Do livingchrist have sense ? grin

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Barristter07:

Owner. You can now go and play .

Jesus owns nothing
Do you have sense like this?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Barristter07:
Coming from a shameless Liar who said Jesus belong to himself . @ bold

See this deluded liar the son of your father the devil

on the basis of the Fact that ALL Things are for the Father because Jesus through whom he created everything ALL THINGS belong to him. . exist through his very own agency . On that basis everything ALL THINGS else that come from Jesus can be rightly said as FOR the Father and through the Father.

I strike that word to show you how myopic and shameless liar you are.

ALL THINGS has no two different meanings Jesus must be His own creator going by your twisted tongue.

No wonder you keep inventing different words to twist the truth, just imagine ALL THINGS ELSE @red not ALL OTHER THINGS again.

The only way out here is to deny Jesus belong to the Father as the shameless Liar you are

Shameless idiotic, your delusion will be cured the day you will know when scripture was talking about preincarnation and postincarnation of Jesus Christ.

For now, ALL THINGS are from both the Father and the Son. NOT all things else as you shameless put above.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Barristter07:

grin grin grin grin grin grin one two .

So you even agree Christ was given a Kingdom , when Romans 11:35,36 said the person spoken of as not been given anything . ?

That aside, read the bold of your write up and answer the question : Do livingchrist have sense ? grin

Do barrister have sense at all?

Philippians 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Christ striped himself of all his privileges as God by taking on the form of man, so God giving him back his glory does not mean he does not own them, he only temporarily put them aside.

John 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jesus did not say the father should glorify him with the glory that the father gave to him but rather the glory he had with the father.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Barristter07:
O ma se o grin
" For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. " John 5:26

Jesus is the source of Life and THAT ETERNAL LIFE

This put your lying mouth in shame for saying Jesus isn't a source of ANYTHING.

1. Jesus is the AUTHOR/SOURCE of Creation Rev 3:14

2. Jesus is the author/captain/prince/source of life Acts 3:15

3. Jesus is the author/captain/source/prince of salvation Heb 2:10

4. Jesus is the author/source/captain/ of Faith Heb 12:2

You stupidly said Father and son are the same person (being) . They are not same being, so you must tell us what came through the Father and not the son?

There are many persons within the BEING of human, no wonder you will continue to be Olodo oshi.

All things came from both the Father and the Son which means they are of the same BEING.

You're still lying simply because you can't provide where I said they are of the same PERSON.

Oponu...

" ALL THINGS " as defined for the Father is not the same with Jesus .

Says the lying liar JWs

Imagine, ALL THINGS now has two different meanings. This can only be for a lying liar.

When it says FOR HIM in reference to Jesus , this doesn't include the Father , neither himself.

ALL THINGS is ALL THINGS no two meanings to it but you can only do that because of your delusion.

No wonder you keep inserting the fraudulent word "OTHER/now ELSE" so that to change the meaning but God is wiser than you and your demonic organization that the original Greek isn't in your possession.

But when it says FOR him in reference to the Father , This Included Jesus himself ( Col 3:23

Liar provide the verse where it is stated that Jesus is included.

This is Col 3:23 CEV: "Do your work willingly, as though you were serving the Lord himself, and not just your earthly master."

ALL THINGS ARE FOR BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON.

after Jesus had went back to heaven, don't give me the crap of human in heaven, cos the last point that finish you on the other thread will resurface and you won't find it funny ),

See the ignorant one taking pleasure in his foolishness.

Jesus is Human in heaven....you can die now.

on this basis, everything ALL THINGS is for the Father.

ALL THINGS is for the Son.

The same applies to " THROUGH him" , what came through the agency of the Father is Jesus himself . On this basis everything ALL THINGS came through the Father as well.

ALL THINGS has no two meanings only a lying liar JWs like you will attach different meanings to it.

No wonder your demonic organization OPENLY TWISTED THAT VERSE by intentionally inserted a fraudulent word "OTHER" to it.

So ALL THINGS are THROUGH both the son and the Father.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Barristter07:

The idiot even said Jesus is lying that he was granted life . He can't be granted life . Arguing with Jesus himself. The guy is very much deluded bro . Pray for him ...

The idiot and deluded lying liar JWs the son of his father the Devil wants can provide where I said Jesus was lying that he was granted life.

Your shameless lying mouth says Jesus is not a SOURCE of anything when scripture boldly says Jesus is the SOURCE of ALL THINGS.

Can your god answer prayer? When he is busy chasing the Christians all over the word.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by johnw47: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Janosky:

Greek EPIKALEO cheesy grin
Stephen never spoke the divine name @ Acts7:59.
Continue DECEIVING yourself.

oh so unintelligent know nothing fraud and laughing fool janosky

stephen called on the Lord Jesus, duh duh duh

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

Rev_12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
livingchrist:

Philippians 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Christ striped himself of all his privileges as God by taking on the form of man, so God giving him back his glory does not mean he does not own them, he only temporarily put them aside.

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jesus did not say the father should glorify him with [b]the glory that the father gave to him but rather the glory he had with the father.
[/b]

Mr LIENUS the Second cheesy cheesy.
Is John 17:24 in your Bible?

John 17:24.
"My glory you have given me before the founding of the world"

John 17:24 ..Jesus Christ crushing your Fraud of human body glorified in heaven. cheesy cheesy

John 17:1-5, the glory Jesus had in the spiritual realm , he was begging God his Father to give him again after his earthly ministry.
Father and son in the spiritual realm, Bros RECEIVE SENSE

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Emusan:

Isaiah 54:17
"No weapon that is prepared against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that riseth against thee in judgment, thou shalt condemn. This is the inheritance of the servants of Jehovah; and their righteousness is of me, saith Jehovah"

Matthew 12:34
"Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

Disgusting EVIL MINDED beast in human form!

TUEH !!!!!
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Emusan:

The idiot and deluded lying liar JWs the son of his father the Devil wants can provide where I said Jesus was lying that he was granted life.

Your shameless lying mouth says Jesus is not a SOURCE of anything when scripture boldly says Jesus is the SOURCE of ALL THINGS.

Can your god answer prayer? When he is busy chasing the Christians all over the word.

Now you know. He is not the source of anything. 1Cor 8:6
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

Now you know. He is not the source of anything. 1Cor 8:6

Lying liar JWs!

Provide where I denied that....false accuser like your father the Devil.

Says the lying liar JWs when scripture boldly says Jesus is the source of creation/life/salvation/faith.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Emusan:

Jesus is the source of Life and THAT ETERNAL LIFE

Source of life was granted LIFE ? grin grin grin

Hebrew 2:11 is very funny, Jesus is our brother.

Are you not ashamed ?

1 Cor 8:6 is there for you, the Father , source of ALL THINGS

Jesus reply: All things was handed to me by my Father .

There are many persons within the BEING of human, no wonder you will continue to be Olodo oshi.

All things came from both the Father and the Son which means they are of the same BEING.

You're still lying simply because you can't provide where I said they are of the same PERSON.

Oponu...

Being means a Person .

Beings mean Many persons.

Olodo

When you add " Human " , it means that person is an human. It doesn't change the Fact that it's a person. Mind you , more than one human is " Human BeingS "

You said " Same being " , which means Same person. If you are referring to two persons, u say Two beings "

You are still trapped.

Says the lying liar JWs

Imagine, ALL THINGS now has two different meanings. This can only be for a lying liar.

ALL THINGS is ALL THINGS no two meanings to it but you can only do that because of your delusion.

No wonder you keep inserting the fraudulent word "OTHER/now ELSE" so that to change the meaning but God is wiser than you and your demonic organization that the original Greek isn't in your possession.

Liar provide the verse where it is stated that Jesus is included.

This is Col 3:23 CEV: "Do your work willingly, as though you were serving the Lord himself, and not just your earthly master."

ALL THINGS ARE FOR BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON.
See the ignorant one taking pleasure in his foolishness.

ALL THINGS is for the Son.

ALL THINGS has no two meanings only a lying liar JWs like you will attach different meanings to it.

No wonder your demonic organization OPENLY TWISTED THAT VERSE by intentionally inserted a fraudulent word "OTHER" to it.

So ALL THINGS are THROUGH both the son and the Father

1Corinthians 3:23 Jesus BELONG TO God.

grin grin grin grin

The logic is " For him ( the Father ) " included Jesus , just as Through him included Jesus . This is why the Father is spoken of as All things are from him, through him and for him.

Bloodless dead Jesus

Jesus can't even see God's Face

He is lower than the angels.

U no well .
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Emusan:

Lying liar JWs!

Provide where I denied that....false accuser like your father the Devil.

Says the lying liar JWs when scripture boldly says Jesus is the source of creation/life/salvation/faith.

By claiming he is the source , so u made him a liar that he was granted life. If he was granted, he can't be the source. Cover your eyes in shame
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2020
livingchrist:

Jesus did not say the father should glorify him with the glory that the father gave to him but rather the glory he had with the father.

" the glory that you gave me " John 17:22 Jesus admitted to Been given Glory .

Your wahala just started.

The person spoken of at Romans 11:35,36 cannot be given anything .

Christ was given Kingdom , Yes ?

Christ return the Kingdom to God, yes ?

. Answer that and you will be exposed for the liar you are . Romans 11:35,36 reffered to the Father.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Emusan:

See this deluded liar the son of your father the devil

I strike that word to show you how myopic and shameless liar you are.

ALL THINGS has no two different meanings Jesus must be His own creator going by your twisted tongue.

No wonder you keep inventing different words to twist the truth, just imagine ALL THINGS ELSE @red not ALL OTHER THINGS again.

Shameless idiotic, your delusion will be cured the day you will know when scripture was talking about preincarnation and postincarnation of Jesus Christ.

For now, ALL THINGS are from both the Father and the Son. NOT all things else as you shameless put above.

All things that belong to the Father included Jesus, but all things belonging to Jesus doesn't extend to such limit. To show you both of them are operating on different levels. Same apply to through him. Different persons , Jesus came through the Father , that's why he is our brother and NOBODY is his son .
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

Source of life was granted LIFE ? grin grin grin

Hebrew 2:11 is very funny, Jesus is our brother.

Are you not ashamed ?

1 Cor 8:6 is there for you, the Father , source of ALL THINGS

Jesus reply: All things was handed to me by my Father .

Being means a Person .

Beings mean Many persons.

Olodo

When you add " Human " , it means that person is an human. It doesn't change the Fact that it's a person. Mind you , more than one human is " Human BeingS "

You said " Same being " , which means Same person. If you are referring to two persons, u say Two beings "

You are still trapped.

Yet the clown can't still provide where I said the Father and the Son are the same PERSON.

BEING ISN'T ONLY PERSON...ode!

Definition of being

(Entry 1 of 4)

1a: the quality or state of having existencea social movement that came into being in the 1960sartistic form comes into being only when two elements are successfully fused— Carlos Lynes

b(1): something that is conceivable and hence capable of existing

(2): something that actually exists

(3): the totality of existing things

c: conscious existence : LIFE

2: the qualities that constitute an existent thing : ESSENCEI knew it was true in the core of my being.especially : PERSONALITY

3: a living things entient beings a mythical beingespecially : PERSON a very sexual being

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/being

1Corinthians 3:23 Jesus BELONG TO God.

grin grin grin grin

So it's no longer Col 2:23, lying liar.

The day you will able to differentiate between when scripture is talking about preincarnation and postincarnation of Jesus Christ is the day your delusion will be cured.

The logic is " For him ( the Father ) " included Jesus , just as Through him included Jesus . This is why the Father is spoken of as All things are from him, through him and for him.

Shifting goal post here and there!

It's no longer, EVERYTHING ELSE!

Your lies and false accusations are already exposed no place for you to hide anymore like your father the devil.

Bloodless dead Jesus

Jesus can't even see God's Face

U no well .

After all your rant, this is what you can come up with.

Very deluded a person.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

All things that belong to the Father included Jesus, but all things belonging to Jesus doesn't extend to such limit. To show you both of them are operating on different levels. Same apply to through him. Different persons , Jesus came through the Father , that's why he is our brother and NOBODY is his son .

keep give ALL THINGS different meanings, your lies are being exposed day by day.

No wonder you keep inventing different words just to continue in your delusions.

For now, ALL THINGS are from/through both the Father and the Son, which means they are of the same BEING.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Emusan:

Sorry, u failed ... Try again.

Was all things handed over to Jesus by someone ?

Yet the clown can't still provide where I said the Father and the Son are the same PERSON.

BEING ISN'T ONLY PERSON...ode!

Definition of being

(Entry 1 of 4)

1a: the quality or state of having existencea social movement that came into being in the 1960sartistic form comes into being only when two elements are successfully fused— Carlos Lynes

b(1): something that is conceivable and hence capable of existing

(2): something that actually exists

(3): the totality of existing things

c: conscious existence : LIFE

2: the qualities that constitute an existent thing :  ESSENCE knew it was true in the core of my being.especially : PERSONALITY

3: a living things entient beings a mythical beingespecially : PERSON a very sexual being

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/being

Essence , Did the Father have Human nature too ? Cos I don't get how they are of the same Nature/essence ?

As far as they are different persons , You need to tell us what came through the Father !!! Or you mean scripture lied that the Father was agent too ?

So it's no longer Col 2:23, lying liar.

The day you will able to differentiate between when scripture is talking about preincarnation and postincarnation of Jesus Christ is the day your delusion will be cured.

Shifting goal post here and there!

It's no longer, EVERYTHING ELSE!

Your lies and false accusations are already exposed no place for you to hide anymore like your father the devil.

After all your rant, this is what you can come up with.

Very deluded a person.

1Corinthians 3:23 exposed you as a Liar . Everything including Jesus came through the Father and For the Father.

You hiding under human nature na disguise grin debunk what I came up with Mumu,

Bloodless dead Jesus

Jesus can't see God's face as an human.

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Emusan:

keep give ALL THINGS different meanings, your lies are being exposed day by day.

No wonder you keep inventing different words just to continue in your delusions.

For now, ALL THINGS are from/through both the Father and the Son, which means they are of the same BEING.

Jesus came through the Father , he is our brother and NOBODY is his son . So much for same Being. Yet the Father isn't our brother. Mumu

What came through the Father exactly to make him deserve the saying that All things came through him ?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:
By claiming he is the source,

Imagine, I'm the one claiming now but the deluded JWs don't have these verses in his polluted Bible version.

so u made him a liar that he was granted life.

Just as you want to strip Him up His glory and lied against God by saying His is not a SOURCE of anything.

If he was granted, he can't be the source. Cover your eyes in shame

But Jesus is LIFE ITSELF.

So how can LIFE be granted life?

Cover your shameless face in ash.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Emusan:

Imagine, I'm the one claiming now but the deluded JWs don't have these verses in his polluted Bible version.

Just as you want to strip Him up His glory and lied against God by saying His is not a SOURCE of anything.

But Jesus is LIFE ITSELF.

So how can LIFE be granted life?

Cover your shameless face in ash.

E don hang grin

@ bold. John 5:26 please

" For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.
"

Thank you for that Reply, Jesus . Keep exposing this Shameless liars
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Barristter07:

Sorry, u failed ... Try again.

Was all things handed over to Jesus by someone ?

You can tear all these from your polluted version.

Essence , Did the Father have Human nature too ? Cos I don't get how they are of the same Nature/essence?

You See the reason why I do say: "The day you will be able to differentiate between when scripture is talking about preincarnation and postincarnation of Jesus Christ is the day your delusion will be cured."

So your deluded mind can phantom now that BEING isn't ONLY A PERSON

Which still leave us with, provide the place I said the Father and the Son are the same PERSON.

As far as they are different persons , You need to tell us what came through the Father !!! Or you mean scripture lied that the Father was agent too?

Scripture is very plain here

ALL THINGS CAME THROUGH THE FATHER AND THE SON.

This proves that They both Co-exist for ALL THINGS to came through both of them.

Just as A CHILD came THROUGH THE INTERCOURSE of MAN AND WOMAN.

1Corinthians 3:23 exposed you as a Liar . Everything ALL THINGS including Jesus came through the Father and For the Father.

And ALL THINGS came through Jesus and for Jesus.

You hiding under human nature na disguise grin debunk what I came up with Mumu,

Bloodless dead Jesus

Jesus can't see God's face as an human.

Says the deluded JWs!

Jesus is Human in heaven die with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves / What Are The Earthly Advantages Or Benefits Of Being A Christian? / MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.