Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! (8079 Views)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:
But Jesus Himself Came through the Father and belong to the Father , Live for the Father .. Make peace with it ( Romans 11:35,36)

Just as you came through Jesus and belong to Jesus, live through Jesus.

Even 1 Corinthians 3:23 you cited earlier exposed your lying mouth that JESUS OWNS NOTHING, when that verse clearly says "You BELONG to Christ"

I know, you don't BELONG to Christ because you're the child of your father the devil.

almost all translations use other for emphasis. Mumu

Ode....provide your ALMOST here.

If it doesn't have different context, Jesus won't have been part of all things that belong to the Father.

Jesus was not part of ALL THINGS....oponu!

ALL THINGS is ALL THINGS.

The ALL THINGS that came from the Father, is the same ALL THINGS that come THROUGH the Son.

Open your eyes na...

A man

A woman

A child

Singular person. " A"

Human being is a single person , Olodo Oshi

Human beings are many persons

One being means one person

Two beings mean two persons

Olodo buruku[/quoted]

Stop showcasing your ignorance on internet.

EVERYONE ON EARTH are called HUMAN BEING

[quote]So Father and Son are Same being or beings?

They are the same BEING

That means he was a Son prior to coming on Earth , Sons are brothers . Mumu

Jesus is our brother before coming to earth .

"So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters. " Hebrew 2:11

You this stupid liar , he was our brother because we all have the same Father. He is also a Created son like us.

You this stupid, idiotic brainwashed person.

If you have taken your time to read that text instead of using watchtower nonsense, you'd have seen the reason Jesus was called our brother.

But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels FOR A LITTLE WHILE, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone. 10 In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered. 11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. SO JESUS IS NOT ASHAMED TO CALL THEM BROTHERS and SISTERS...14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too SHARED in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. 16 For surely it is not angels he helps, but Abraham’s descendants. Heb 2shocked-16 NIV

Pints from that text:
1. Jesus was made LITTLE LOWER for a WHILE
2. To bring MANY sons and daughters to glory
3. Both He (Jesus) who makes people Holy and the PEOPLE WHO ARE MADE Holy have the same Father
4. Jesus SHARED in humanity
5. He didn't come to help ANGELS (which means angels are not part of this arrangement) but the Abraham descendants.

A good Bible student will know Jesus was called our brother because He became like US.

Your last line is robotic , am not engaging you on that. If you have the skill, go back to that thread and defend your Jesus is human theory.

Jesus is human in heaven now....

Keep ranting about that.

The bold reveal who is the owner of All things, Jesus himself belong to him .

But your lies of Jesus didn't OWN anything has been exposed as PEOPLE BELONG TO JESUS.

In fact Jesus Himself said in Mark 9:41 CEV: "And anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name, just because you belong to me, will surely be rewarded."

And the same ALL THINGS belongs to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:

Source of life was crying to someone else to save him from death? Your brain is freezed .

Jesus didn't come from himself, if he does, he won't have been a son.

So scripture is lying that Jesus is the source of life, The LIFE and that ETERNAL LIFE.

Continue....

Being a son is to save the word.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Emusan:

Just as you came through Jesus and belong to Jesus, live through Jesus.

Even 1 Corinthians 3:23 you cited earlier exposed your lying mouth that JESUS OWNS NOTHING, when that verse clearly says "You BELONG to Christ"

I know, you don't BELONG to Christ because you're the child of your father the devil.

Ode....provide your ALMOST here.

Jesus was not part of ALL THINGS....oponu!

ALL THINGS is ALL THINGS.

The same scripture affirm at All things came from the Father and through the Father and for the Father .

Jesus belong to the Father , came through the Father ... He exist in his image as his created firstborn son.

The ALL THINGS that came from the Father, is the same ALL THINGS that come THROUGH the Son.

Beings or being ?

Mumu boy grin Jesus came through the Father

And the All things tht belong to the Father included Jesus .

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Emusan:

So scripture is lying that Jesus is the source of life, The LIFE and that ETERNAL LIFE.

Continue....

Being a son is to save the word.

The Father is the source of all things .... Scripture is clear enough.

Source of life begging with serious tears to be saved from death. Like I said , your brain is freezed by Trinity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:

The same scripture affirm at All things came from the Father and through the Father and for the Father .

Jesus belong to the Father , came through the Father ... He exist in his image as his created firstborn son.

Beings or being ?

And the All things tht belong to the Father included Jesus .

you are yet to provide it was written that all things came through the father, hide your head on shame.
grin Dont bother with, 'Jesus was given blablabal' because all that Jesus was given are his.

John 16:15
[b]All things that the Father hath are mine[/b]therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

So there is nothing the father has that doesnt belong to Jesus, even if Jesus was given anything or Jesus gave the father anything both of them own it equally.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:
you are yet to provide it was written that all things came through the father, hide your head on shame.

Stupid man. grin

ROMANS 11:35,36 is not Jesus, Jesus was given so many things, the person here cannot be given anything. Talkless of repaying it . Like Jesus collect kingdom and return it.

Let m give another scripture

" It was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through suffering as part of his plan to glorify many children, " Heb 2:10

Do you still have sense ?

Now tell me what Came through the Father ?
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:
grin Dont bother with, 'Jesus was given blablabal' because all that Jesus was given are his.

All things that the Father hath are mine therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

So there is nothing the father has that doesnt belong to Jesus, even if Jesus was given anything or Jesus gave the father anything both of them own it equally.

The bold Is why Romans 11:35,36 doesn't apply to Jesus . For the records, The Father is Jesus God, so they don't own it equally. Your God is million miles ahead of you. Let me ask you : Why can't Jesus decide who sit on his right and left in God's kingdom if they own all things equally ? Why did he said only the Father can decide that ?

U guys need to be using brain o
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:

Stupid man. grin

ROMANS 11:35,36 is not Jesus, Jesus was given so many things, the person here cannot be given anything. Talkless of repaying it . Like Jesus collect kingdom and return it.

Let m give another scripture

" It was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through suffering as part of his plan to glorify many children, " Heb 2:10

Do you still have sense ?

Now tell me what Came through the Father ?
barrister stupid man, oh your new name now.
Oga provide answers where was it written that all things came through the father? Clown
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Barristter07: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:
barrister stupid man, oh your new name now.
Oga provided answers where was it written that all things came through the father? Clown

" It was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation (Jesus ) perfect through suffering as part of his plan to glorify many children, " Heb 2:10

The one through whom everything exist made Jesus perfect, don't you read ? Mumu
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:

" It was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation (Jesus ) perfect through suffering as part of his plan to glorify many children, " Heb 2:10

mumu, Are we talking about Hebrews or Romans11vv36.

What you idiot failed to understand is that you just established that Jesus and the father are one being.
If all things came through the father and son, it makes them co creator, Roman 11vv36 applies both to the father, son and holy spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Freshboi87: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:
mumu, Are we talking about Hebrews or Romans11vv36.

What you idiot failed to understand is that you just established that Jesus and the father are one being.
If all things came through the father and son, it makes them co creator, Roman 11vv36 applies both to the father, son and holy spirit.

Thank you for that name Barrister Stupid man. He is ignoring all things came through the son. When Emusan pressed him. He now said the all things used in the father and the all things used with the son are different. Very yeye fellow

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Freshboi87: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus own nothing and yet he is KING of kings and LORD of lords

Rev 19:16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07 ran away when his lies were exposed.

Love how I gave the final blow with the King of kings verse, it just nailed him. It was amazing, very amazing. In fact, probably the most amazing moment if 2020.

Even Janosky fled with his tail in between his legs. And finally their father the devil fell down in a lightening strike manner.

Don't ever mess with the truth!!...Capish??

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by DappaD: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
freshboi88:

Read through the thread to cure your delusion. Ur kind is been battered on this thread

Oh so you've found where the Bible said, in paraphrased words, “All things came FROM Jesus”? Do share.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by DappaD: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
freshboi88:

Barristter07 ran away when his lies were exposed.
Love how I gave the final blow with the King of kings verse, it just nailed him. It was amazing, very amazing. In fact, probably the most amazing moment if 2020.
Even Janosky fled with his tail in between his legs. And finally their father the devil fell down in a lightening strike manner.

Don't ever mess with the truth!!...Capish??

This one is here basking in self-deception. Sometimes the way some of you think is indeed appalling. I've been observing quietly how some of you here just lack basic reasoning.

So the part where Jesus was exalted to that position to become God's Chief Agent and to the “King of Kings, Lord of Lords” status doesn't exist in your Bible? Acts 5:31&Philippians 2:9-11, see also Matthew 28:18, Revelation 19:16.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Freshboi87:

Jesus own nothing and yet he is KING of kings and LORD of lords

Rev 19:16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Matthew 28:18, Did Jesus tell you he received it?

Mr Cherry picker cheesy
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
DappaD:

This one is here basking in self-deception. Sometimes the way some of you think is indeed appalling. I've been observing quietly how some of you here just lack basic reasoning.

So the part where Jesus was exalted to that position to become God's Chief Agent and to the “King of Kings, Lord of Lords” status doesn't exist in your Bible? Acts 5:31&Philippians 2:9-11, see also Matthew 28:18, Revelation 19:16.

So that means God exalted his Agent above himself....d day u will borrow sense. Heaven will rejoice
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by DappaD: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
freshboi88:

So that means God exalted his Agent above himself....[s]d day u will borrow sense. Heaven will rejoice[/s]

You type like a 20-year-old child.

1Corinthians 15:27:

For [Jehovah]God “subjected all things under his[Jesus’] feet.” But when he[Jehovah] says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One[Jehovah] who subjected all things to him[Jesus].

So you can continue ranting and raving but at the end of the day–the Scriptures will render your traditions and doctrines to be useless.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:

The Father is the source of all things .... Scripture is clear enough.

Source of life begging with serious tears to be saved from death. Like I said , your brain is freezed by Trinity

One thing you've not been able to do is to counter these scriptures.

The same scripture says:

1. Jesus is the source of life/The life/That eternal life.
2. Jesus is the source of creation.
3. Jesus is the source of Salvation
4. Jesus is the source of Faith.

All these put your lying mouth in shame for saying Jesus isn't a source of ANYTHING.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
freshboi88:

So that means God exalted his Agent above himself....d day u will borrow sense. Heaven will rejoice
It also means God gave his glory to another.

Isaiah 42:8
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:
The same scripture affirm at All things came from the Father and through the Father and for the Father.

And the same scripture affirms that the same "ALL THINGS are through the Son and for the Son"

so it's THE SAME "ALL THINGS" if Jesus is included in that ALL things then it means Jesus came through HIMSELF.

See how your shameless face is being exposed.

So do you now agree that WE BELONG to Jesus?

When you can boldly say, Jesus owns NOTHING!

because I didn't see you foaming mouth on that like before.

Shameless lying liar like your father the devil.

Beings or being?

Have you learnt that Human Being means ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING ON THIS EARTH?

Jesus and the Father are the same Being.

And the All things tht belong to the Father included Jesus.

Oponu man, and the ALL THINGS are through Jesus which means Jesus came through Himself.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Emusan(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Barristter07:

Firstly, the word God was not in the original manuscript. This is the literal translation by YLT YLT: For it was becoming to Him, because of whom [are] the all things, and through whom [are] the all things, many sons to glory bringing, the author of their salvation through sufferings to make perfect, now you will quickly accept this to support your lying doctrine but reject other versions that did the same in a place like 1 Timothy 3:16 and call them fraud.

Hypocrite!!!

Lastly, the same Jesus you've been lying against of not being SOURCE OF ANYTHING, is the same one the verse you quoted says He is the PIONEER/SOURCE of Salvation. Thank God you even bracket the world "Jesus" yourself.

See how you're exposing your shameless lying mouth yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by DappaD: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:
It also means God gave his glory to another.
Isaiah 42:8
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

After I've dealt with your friend, the next thing for him to do is to agree with whatever garbage comes out from your mouth.

DappaD:

Where did you get the idea that giving authority meant sharing glory?

Of course Moses was the appointed Leader of Israel who was given authority from God and acted as mediator between Jehovah and the Israelites but on the issue of whom the Israelites were to worship and render sacred service, there was no question that exclusive devotion was reserved for Jehovah alone.(Exodus 34:14)

Jehovah never shared his glory with Moses even after he was the one(representative) who brought Israel out of Egypt, Jehovah still took all the credit for it because it was only possible through Him. Exodus 20:2

We all know what happened when Moses tried to take credit/glory for the miracle Jehovah performed through Moses at the waters of Meribah. Numbers 20:10 see also Psalm 106:32-33
It was for that reason that Aaron and Moses were prevented from entering the Promised land. Numbers 20:12

Even after Satan tried to get Jesus to worship him, he still quoted the Law and directed all worship to Jehovah. Matthew 4:10/Deuteronomy 6:13
Jesus never for once took credit/glory for anything he did. He always directed attention to his Father and God on all occasions. Mark 10:18
Jesus said that he didn't come to seek his own glory neither did he speak of his own initiative. John 5:41, 7:16-18, 8:50
So know that authority that was given to Jesus did not mean that Jehovah shared his glory with him since Jesus knew already that it was his Father who made it possible and that he was going to hand over back that authority to his Father, Jehovah. 1Corinthians 15:24-28
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
DappaD:

After I've dealt with your friend, the next thing for him to do is to agree with whatever garbage comes out from your mouth.

bros, mediator is not a title for God but the king of Kings, and Lord of lords is a title for Jehovah.
Can you go and bear the title of the president of Nigeria, let's see what happen to you, how much God that is a jealous God.
That title king of kings and Lord of lords strictly belongs to Jehovah and he does not share his glory with another.
Full stop
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by DappaD: 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
livingchrist:
bros, mediator is not a title for God but the king of Kings, and Lord of lords is a title for Jehovah.
Can you go and bear the title of the president of Nigeria, let's see what happen to you, how much God that is a jealous God.
That title king of kings and Lord of lords strictly belongs to Jehovah and he does not share his glory with another.
Full stop

Mediator is not a title for Jehovah, fine. Okay, so since Jesus is the mediator of the new covenant, certainly that cannot make him God since he's the go-between. Do you find yourself at crossroads here? I hope so for your sake.

Know today that authority bestowed on someone doesn't mean glory was shared at any point. After all, in ancient Israel, Jehovah gave his holy spirit to several imperfect men so they could accomplish several tasks as leaders, judges and even kings.

Jehovah allowed imperfect humans, ‘dead men walking’ in fact to occupy his throne on earth. 1Chronicles 29:23. He has also granted the same authority to Jesus to rule in a greater capacity in heaven. Ezekiel 21:27/Revelation 3:21
Jesus is to rule as King over those who will rule as subordinate kings and Lord over those who will become subordinate lords whom will eventually number into a 144,000 under-kings, priests, judges. 2Timothy 2:12, Revelation 14:1-5, 20:4,6

With that aside, while Hezekiah was ruling as king over Judah, why was Jehovah still calling himself “King”? Isaiah 44:6

Did Jehovah share his glory with any of the aforementioned even after granting them authority?
Your guess is as good as mine.
That's the real FULLSTOP mister man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:

1)

2)
[b]All things that the Father hath are mine[/b]therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

1) Jesus, The first born of every creature came through the Father of all.
Romans 11:35-36. Ephesians 4:6.

*2)
Matthew 28;18, Jesus received it from the Source- his Father.

"Sit at my right hand," Jesus obey the command in heaven..
You come here dey DECEIVE yourself with Fictitious claim of equality .
Na so your SENSE reach cheesy grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2020
DappaD:

Mediator is not a title for Jehovah, fine. Okay, so since Jesus is the mediator of the new covenant, certainly that cannot make him God since he's the go-between. Do you find yourself at crossroads here? I hope so for your sake.

Know today that authority bestowed on someone doesn't mean glory was shared at any point. After all, in ancient Israel, Jehovah gave his holy spirit to several imperfect men so they could accomplish several tasks as leaders, judges and even kings.

Jehovah allowed imperfect humans, ‘dead men walking’ in fact to occupy his throne on earth. 1Chronicles 29:23. He has also granted the same authority to Jesus to rule in a greater capacity in heaven. Ezekiel 21:27/Revelation 3:21
Jesus is to rule as King over those who will rule as subordinate kings and Lord over those who will become subordinate lords whom will eventually number into a 144,000 under-kings, priests, judges. 2Timothy 2:12, Revelation 14:1-5, 20:4,6

With that aside, while Hezekiah was ruling as king over Judah, why was Jehovah still calling himself “King”? Isaiah 44:6

Did Jehovah share his glory with any of the aforementioned even after granting them authority?
Your guess is as good as mine.
That's the real FULLSTOP mister man.
see yeye a king is what anybody bear but not the title king of kings, and Lord of lords. There are many kings but there is only one King of kings.

Jehovah gives people authority but has he ever given anyone his position before? Only Jehovah is called the king of kings and the Lord of lords.

Jesus shared the glory of The father with him.
that the father has belongs to Jesus what part of it is not clear.
All the positions/glory/honor of the father also belongs to him.
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Emusan:

One thing you've not been able to do is to counter these scriptures.

The same scripture says:

1. Jesus is the source of life/The life/That eternal life.
2. Jesus is the source of creation.
3. Jesus is the source of Salvation
4. Jesus is the source of Faith.

All these put your lying mouth in shame for saying Jesus isn't a source of ANYTHING.
John 5:26. Matthew 28:18 from Jesus mouth, he received it ,Mr Lienus .

John 20:17 the God of Jesus is Not your God, 3 pagan spirits worshipper.

John 3:16-17,36 He was sent to give salvation. 1 John 4:14-15,His God is the Source.
Believe it or condemn yourself.
You have made your choice by your wacky claims on this thread.

4. John 15:15. Hebrew 5:7-8, Jesus says he was taught, he learnt and obeyed.
He never argued against his Father teaching unlike Mr Lienus cheesy grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by livingchrist: 12:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Janosky:

1) Jesus, The first born of every creature came through the Father of all.
Romans 11:35-36. Ephesians 4:6.

*2)
Matthew 28;18, Jesus received it from the Source- his Father.

"Sit at my right hand," Jesus obey the command in heaven..
You come here dey DECEIVE yourself with Fictitious claim of equality .
Na so your SENSE reach cheesy grin
Jesus received everything Jehovah has cheesy that means Jehovah has shared his glory na
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 12:36am On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:
Jehovah gives people authority but has he ever given anyone his position before? Only Jehovah is called the king of kings and the Lord of lords.

Jesus shared the glory of The father with him.
that the father has belongs to Jesus what part of it is not clear.
All the positions/glory/honor of the father also belongs to him.

Matthew 28:18 , authority and power has been Given to me in heaven and earth.
It doesn't belong to Jesus by right.

John 17:1-5,22,24 did Jesus pray & beg to receive it?
Bros talk true
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by Janosky: 12:41am On Dec 11, 2020
livingchrist:

Jesus received everything Jehovah has cheesy that means Jehovah has shared his glory na
Jesus received everything Jehovah has given his son.

( screenshot )Your claim on your first thread " Jesus is Jehovah" you throw am put for sewage tank.
Clap for yourself
. grin[b][/b]

Re: Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! by freshboi88: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2020
DappaD:

You type like a 20-year-old child.

1Corinthians 15:27:

For [Jehovah]God “subjected all things under his[Jesus’] feet.” But when he[Jehovah] says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One[Jehovah] who subjected all things to him[Jesus].

So you can continue ranting and raving but at the end of the day–the Scriptures will render your traditions and doctrines to be useless.

You type like a 9 year old..Boy!!!

If they put your sense on auction, the highest bid will be 5 naira....Ode!!!

U think u have made sense. U would have if these verses were not in the Bible.

2 Sam 7:16 And your house and your kingdom shall be established for ever before you: your throne shall be established for ever.

Palsm 45:6Your throne, O God, c will last for ever and ever;

a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.

Isaiah 9:6-7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So what is common in all these scriptures. They point to an everlasting Kingdom of Christ reign. Do u know the meaning of Everlasting??

Everlasting..... Something that has no end...Ages to Ages Christ reigns.

Now come back to ur interpretation of the verse u put up. Does it tally with an everlasting Christ reign. No!!!.....This renders your interpretation useless and not consistent with scripture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Many Christians Find It Difficult To Be Holy / The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This / The Evidence Of Nephilis, The Giants In The Bible - PITURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.