Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Poison - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poison (1241 Views)

Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. / Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. / Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poison by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 21, 2020
I have held this poison with me for long. No courage yet to drink it. Am so sad angry angry angry
Re: Poison by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 21, 2020
Afterall am all alone. No one cares about me.
Re: Poison by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 21, 2020
Gonna drink it and exit. So haters you can celebrate
Re: Poison by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I have held this poison with me for long. No courage yet to drink it. Am so sad angry angry angry
please don't do this someone cares your mother your friends everyone care God cares for you

1 Like

Re: Poison by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Remember what said: you said in your next world you still be the same person, your unique your type is rare life is too precious to waste

1 Like

Re: Poison by blackpanthar: 2:24am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:

naaaa u wont do such.
Re: Poison by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 21, 2020
DONFRANSKID:

Remember what said: you said in your next world you still be the same person, your unique your type is rare life is too precious to waste
i wont do it and thanks. You just saved my life
Re: Poison by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:25am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Remember that some people are begging to live despite their wealth

1 Like

Re: Poison by NobleDeSage001: 2:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Do you care to talk to someone?
Kindly send me an email of your contact details.
You don't have to do this.
What exactly is the issue?
Re: Poison by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:27am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
please don't from depth of my heart i feel your pain and if you ever need someone to talk to you free to talk to me and i would like to be your friend

1 Like

Re: Poison by ejighikemeuwa: 2:31am On Nov 21, 2020
no matter what, don't drink it because I care and Jesus Christ cares, He wants to come Into your life , l advise you to welcome Him so that you will have the best relationship in this life.
Re: Poison by Uzomacharles: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2020
If you commit suicide...
Na hell straight.
U suffer here,you suffer there
Re: Poison by JasperVII(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2020
You're starting to look like a clout chaser to Jasper.
Re: Poison by dorin27(f): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I do care about you. kiss
Re: Poison by millionboi2: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
where are you?
Re: Poison by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2020
you're useless, so if you don't have the courage to kill yourself just tell me your location lemme come do the finishing.
Keep seeking for attention.
Ode
Re: Poison by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
you're useless, so if you don't have the courage to kill yourself just tell me your location lemme come do the finishing.
Keep seeking for attention.
Ode
this is what to say to someone who is depressed. Oga clap for yourself. You have good home training. I can see all your usefulness
Re: Poison by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Been following up,you seem really disturbed.
Re: Poison by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2020
StacyO:

Been following up,you seem really disturbed.
because life didnt treat me well. I'm just in my 20s and i'm living as if am 80 because of all the problems am battling with. Cant enjoy my youth like my fellow age mates out there.
Re: Poison by Lightangel65: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Noo go and drink it, you are a worthless piece of intersex shit, drink it we don't need you in this world
Re: Poison by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2020
When all my age mates are busy buying new phones, accessories, clothes, hanging out, partying, dating, having sex, enjoying their youth. Am just busying wasting my youth living as if am a sick old woman who has lost all hope in life. I'm different from them so they will never understand me or come close to me. I don't enjoy life and have nothing good in my life. I have no job, no friends, no good memory, no money, no family. Am so alone and suicidal
Re: Poison by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

Noo go and drink it, you are a worthless piece of intersex shit, drink it we don't need you in this world
you are such an inspiration to depressed people. Thats your worth
Re: Poison by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

your worth is to tell people to go kill themselves
Re: Poison by Lightangel65: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you are such an inspiration to depressed people. Thats your worth

So what are you waiting for kill yourself, am waiting, or you so much of a chicken you can't drink the position, well you are really uninteresting
Re: Poison by Lightangel65: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
your worth is to tell people to go kill themselves

And your worth is to end up commiting suicide, attention seeking MOFO
Re: Poison by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
because life didnt treat me well. I'm just in my 20s and i'm living as if am 80 because of all the problems am battling with. Cant enjoy my youth like my fellow age mates out there.

Living in you 80's, how?
What problems?
Re: Poison by Lightangel65: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2020
StacyO:

Living in you 80's, how?
What problems?

She has no problem she is just seeking attention. I hate when people make fake posts like this for attention when they are real people really suffering from depression
Re: Poison by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

She has no problem she is just seeking attention. I hate when people make fake posts like this for attention when they are real people really suffering from depression
You won't know dear..
If you follow her posts closely and her replies to every mention,something isn't just right.
It's a pity the online banters have gotten to you @intersexsherry

Regardless your offline life not being what you so much admire,giving strangers the upper hand above you is something very nonsensical to do.

Check my threads(one on IQ and EQ)
You might just understand.

If you need a friend or someone to slap you out of that zone,hit me up like an okada.
Re: Poison by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

And your worth is to end up commiting suicide, attention seeking MOFO
you can talk without using abusive word. See how mannerless you are
Re: Poison by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

because you are the real person na suffering from depression.
Re: Poison by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
What's Ur Problem? Or What Are Ur Problems?
Re: Poison by TheCork(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:

.....why u sad...did Zzor upset u? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian men are not worth it / I Met One Of My Crush On Nairaland Today See What She Say.. / Why Am I Obsessed With The Female Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.