Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,390 members, 7,864,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Poison - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poison (1270 Views)

Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. / Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. / Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poison by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
StacyO:

You won't know dear..
If you follow her posts closely and her replies to every mention,something isn't just right.
It's a pity the online banters have gotten to you @intersexsherry

Regardless your offline life not being what you so much admire,giving strangers the upper hand above you is something very nonsensical to do.

Check my threads(one on IQ and EQ)
You might just understand.

If you need a friend or someone to slap you out of that zone,hit me up like an okada.
all these people are my haters so Stacy don't mind their useless stupid comments. Don't have their time, they are always coming to my thread to post their hate..
Re: Poison by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:

When all my age mates are busy buying new phones, accessories, clothes, hanging out, partying, dating, having sex, enjoying their youth. Am just busying wasting my youth living as if am a sick old woman who has lost all hope in life. I'm different from them so they will never understand me or come close to me. I don't enjoy life and have nothing good in my life. I have no job, no friends, no good memory, no money, no family. Am so alone and suicidal

Huh

If these are your reasons of thinking suicide... I put this to you without apology

You don't have sense and you are not mature but I guess you should be...

Contact me, let's talk
Re: Poison by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
MrDigital:

Huh

If these are your reasons of thinking suicide... I put this to you without apology

You don't have sense and you are not mature but I guess you should be...

Contact me, let's talk
when you have abused me you expect me to contact you. Not surprised people here have no manners. You that have sense, is that how to talk to someone? Infact you are the most senseless one
Re: Poison by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
when you have abused me you expect me to contact you. Not surprised people here have no manners. You that have sense, is that how to talk to someone? Infact you are the most senseless one

Oh

Now I see

Goodbye madam
Re: Poison by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
U don die yet?
Re: Poison by lkillbrokehoes: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
dorin27:
I do care about you. kiss
Only u following 39 males on here, u are doing well grin
Re: Poison by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Not happy at all and some people here are making it worse
Re: Poison by SILENTandSMART2: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Aswear this sherry no get sense at all

What's the meaning of all this shit nah angry
Re: Poison by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
all these people are my haters so Stacy don't mind their useless stupid comments. Don't have their time, they are always coming to my thread to post their hate..

You wanna talk?? smiley
Re: Poison by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Aswear this sherry no get sense at all

What's the meaning of all this shit nah angry
pls use your sense and make me happy. Am so sad. Im really trying. Been in so much pain and depression
Re: Poison by Lightangel65: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
because you are the real person na suffering from depression.

So you know you are a fake, that's good
If you were really depressed you won't have the energy to argue, you are just a lonely, attention seeking intersex piece of pig shit. Killing yourself would do the world a favor cause we don't need the likes of you in it
Re: Poison by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

So you know you are a fake, that's good
If you were really depressed you won't have the energy to argue, you are just a lonely, attention seeking intersex piece of pig shit. Killing yourself would do the world a favor cause we don't need the likes of you in it
you are
Such a sadist
Re: Poison by Lightangel65: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you are
Such a sadist

And you are shit
Re: Poison by SILENTandSMART2: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
pls use your sense and make me happy. Am so sad. Im really trying. Been in so much pain and depression

If you know me i always tell fact,

Aswear you're the problem of yourself,

Many people out there are worse than you,

The most ugly woman in the world live happily , because she bring out the best thing in her, can you imagine the number of bashing she must have gotten, but right now she's rich wink

Nobody will give a forrkkk about what you're going through if you don't bring the best out of yourself ,

The truth is you're so rude , you're not wise also,

People like you need no bitterness in there life, you must make sure you speak wisely mostly so that people will be attracted to you, you have to be ready to answer questions and don't get angry at people at all,

See the truth is i personally can't relate with you because you've shown me who you are,

You don't listen to advise, somebody dey advise you in this thread but you later abuse him,see the truth is you can't never move forward in your life if you continue like this,

You suppose be among the people dat is like most for this nairaland but the reverse is the case , you're among the people dat people hate here ,

Just imagine dat in your brain,this is a faceless forum ,but people hate you, how did you expect people to like you outside this place ?

You are a dumb soul,

People like you suppose have a good,you have to be smiling always even if people are abusing you ,just to bring the best out of yourself,

Please Ignore the errors and get my message,

Please don't reply me by saying shit because i hate hearing shit, see i don't get joy at all , if you try shit with me i will curse your glory instantly,

Ignore this mention as you ignore the first one , or else I will forkkk you up,

I usually like you firstly when i notice you for dis nairaland, but i lately discovered that you're nothing but a born fool,

Nobody hate you , if you can't bring the best out of yourself nobody will help you to do that,

You abusing those that are abusing you back can't take you anyway in life , because naturally you've defiated from a normal human being, but dat doesn't mean say you can't make it in life or became a billionaire, you just need to restrategize ,wink , smile when they're angry with you and always do pray for blessings ,wink

Have a nice day wink smiley ❤️✅
Re: Poison by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

If you know me i always tell fact,

Aswear you're the problem of yourself,

Many people out there are worse than you,

The most ugly woman in the world live happily , because she bring out the best thing in her, can you imagine the number of bashing she must have gotten, but right now she's rich wink

Nobody will give a forrkkk about what you're going through if you don't bring the best out of yourself ,

The truth is you're so rude , you're not wise also,

People like you need no bitterness in there life, you must make sure you speak wisely mostly so that people will be attracted to you, you have to be ready to answer questions and don't get angry at people at all,

See the truth is i personally can't relate with you because you've shown me who you are,

You don't listen to advise, somebody dey advise you in this thread but you later abuse him,see the truth is you can't never move forward in your life if you continue like this,

You suppose be among the people dat is like most for this nairaland but the reverse is the case , you're among the people dat people hate here ,

Just imagine dat in your brain,this is a faceless forum ,but people hate you, how did you expect people to like you outside this place ?

You are a dumb soul,

People like you suppose have a good,you have to be smiling always even if people are abusing you ,just to bring the best out of yourself,

Please Ignore the errors and get my message,

Please don't reply me by saying shit because i hate hearing shit, see i don't get joy at all , if you try shit with me i will curse your glory instantly,

Ignore this mention as you ignore the first one , or else I will forkkk you up,

I usually like you firstly when i notice you for dis nairaland, but i lately discovered that you're nothing but a born fool,

Nobody hate you , if you can't bring the best out of yourself nobody will help you to do that,

You abusing those that are abusing you back can't take you anyway in life , because naturally you've defiated from a normal human being, but dat doesn't mean say you can't make it in life or became a billionaire, you just need to restrategize ,wink , smile when they're angry with you and always do pray for blessings ,wink

Have a nice day wink smiley ❤️✅
why do you feel am among the people suppose to love and why will you be using such abusive words like ''born fool'' to me. I could have come just here post about intersex and leave but i stretch out my concern not only to intersex people but other lgbt people and others who are stigmatized in the society, also absue men here who likes asking women for only sex. Just want this world to be free of hate and ignorance so they all started attacking me. Do i do things to make people love me or do things for the benefit of mankind??
Re: Poison by SILENTandSMART2: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
why do you feel am among the people suppose to love and why will you be using such abusive words like ''born fool'' to me. I could have come just here post about intersex and leave but i stretch out my concern not only to intersex people but other lgbt people and others who are stigmatized in the society, also absue men here who likes asking women for only sex. Just want this world to be free of hate and ignorance so they all started attacking me. Do i do things to make people love me or do things for the benefit of mankind??

I'm sorry for dat word , I'm really sorry wink

Yeah you're right with dat,

People really have to take you special but you're not making dat happen, many people are really worse dan you but they are taken or look at like a supreme being,

Why can't you try dat with yourself,?

You can make all nairaland like you, dat everybody will be looking forward for your threads and post, but you really forkkk up,

Did you agree dat you can do all what you stated above without being hated ?

Yes you can do dat and people will still like you, only if you use your brain while doing it,

Nothing is impossible my sister, but you having it in mind dat you will abuse anybody dat abuse you can't take you anyway in life,

Life is so simple dan making it hard for yourself,

You can use 100 years 8n life and it will look like 3 years journey, only if you have the ingredients to make it look like dat, aswear you and I Kno dat many people out there are worse dan you,

Sis you have eyes nah, some people haven't seen the light of this world from the day they were born, any many more serious cases, yet they leave happily and people treat them specially, you can do dat to yourself my sister,

Your next assignment is to change the view and perspective in which people use to look at you to a positive one,wink

Try to make yourself feel special,

And for the case of nairaland boys, aswear to god most of them can't do all what they usually say, some say dat to get attention, because they think if dem act cool they won't get noticed, everybody came here to catch cruise, don't attach any emotions to any comments,

You primary objective as a living soul is to be successful in life and you must always look forward for dat,

No late commer to success don't get distracted by anybody,

Anywhere you land people suppose sey look forward for yaa comments, but it seems you have a very low self-esteem, you don't create yourself, god dat create you have reason and plan for you,

But if you let distraction and wordly things take over you my sister you will never get there, you're losing focus day by day

May god help you

Have a nice day sis ✅❤️
Re: Poison by lkillbrokehoes: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
dorin27:
I do care about you. kiss
Why are u so quiet? I hope u are not having a bad time?
Re: Poison by McTominay(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I have held this poison with me for long. No courage yet to drink it. Am so sad angry angry angry
Wetin dey worry you?
Re: Poison by olamide0147: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i wont do it and thanks. You just saved my life
Lmao attention seeker
Re: Poison by dorin27(f): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Why are u so quiet? I hope u are not having a bad time?
Bad time ke? I am been busy of late. Thanks for your concern, I appreciate. How have you been? My wahala friend wink
Re: Poison by olamide0147: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
See girl/boy putting up post that will make people feel sorry for you is not the solution because everyone here has their problems to solve and we chooses not be burden to anyone, so stop all the nonsense posts you putting here if you wanna die it that means you find the best solution and if you wanna live so be it and face your challenges, here for Nairaland it a place of where depressed and frustrated Nigerians find temporary or permanent joy so don't bombard us with your pains we have enough to deal with..... So for now we don't have energy to solve your matter because we Don invest all our resources to settle the end sars protest. Lmao
Re: Poison by lkillbrokehoes: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
dorin27:
Bad time ke? I am been busy of late. Thanks for your concern, I appreciate. How have you been? My wahala friend wink

Me wahala friend? lolz.. well it's good that u are fine, at least am happy now grin

1 Like

Re: Poison by SeunDobo(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I have held this poison with me for long. No courage yet to drink it. Am so sad angry angry angry

I love you please don't hurt yourself ... if you need me to be your friend and your confidencial pal I send you pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memories: My Classmate Used To Splash Water On My Leg Purposely And Would Stare / Guys Why Do Working Boys Do This? / I Have Feelings For My Brother, I Want Him To Make Me M0@n Like The Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.