Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. (1366 Views)

Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper / The Mindset That Cures SIMPING / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don't even know how to start.
So, me and bf quarrelled and it was all because of; Something came and we were like trying to talk it out. So I made a sentence that "I know he can't marry me, let's not deceive ourselves" he asked and I repeated the statement for like 3times, then he hung up.
I never knew it spark something in him, so this night he asked me if I know he can't marry me why am I still with him

How we came to this junction, a relationship build on a faulty foundation is bound to fall, sooner or later.
His case was a case of matchmaking, at first I was hesitating and was asking him how can you not have a gf or fiancee, its not possible? He sweared and did all such, should have known it was Lori iro cheesy cheesy cheesy when I found out, I decided to back out, he decided to employe people to beg me, (if I had known, I should have make my stand). But this Aunty make a Statement that "if am going to end the relationship, it shouldn't be abruptly, I should take it slowly or maybe until he's fed" We came back together and life continues until I decided to check his phone one day, what I saw angry angry sad mouth can't tell. And the day I caught him with a lady and just because it was not red handed, he concorted a story and l let go, can't start narrating all I went through in his hands. The cheating, lies & disrespect were much and the question I kept asking myself is why I haven't back out? Its very difficult to even give chance to another guy as am not emotionally OK. I think I need help
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by thuxzwda1: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pricelessangel0:
So, me and bf quarrelled and it was all because of; Something came and we were like trying to talk it out. So I made a sentence that "I know he can't marry me, let's not deceive ourselves" he asked and I repeated the statement for like 3times, then he hung up.
I never knew it spark something in him, so this night he asked me if I know he can't marry me why am I still with him

How we came to this junction, a relationship build on a faulty foundation is bound to fall, sooner or later.
His case was a case of matchmaking, at first I was hesitating and was asking him how can you not have a gf or fiancee, its not possible? He sweared and did all such, should have known it was Lori iro cheesy cheesy cheesy when I found out, I decided to back out, he decided to employe people to beg me, (if I had known, I should have make my stand). But this Aunty make a Statement that "if am going to end the relationship, it shouldn't be abruptly, I should take it slowly or maybe until he's fed" We came back together and life continues until I decided to check his phone one day, what I saw angry angry sad mouth can't tell. And the day I caught him with a lady and just because it was not red handed, he concorted a story and l let go, can't start narrating all I went through in his hands. The cheating, lies & disrespect were much and the question I kept asking myself is why I haven't back out? Its very difficult to even give chance to another guy as am not emotionally OK. I think I need help

u are in love and "it is very dangerous"
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Fixey: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
As usual a new guy then carries all the bitterness. What have men done to women fa
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Sonoyom(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sorry about your experience.
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Deffjam: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Next time say something like ,'i knw we can never get married'.... Placing ursef as the subject matter might reduce ur self esteem..
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Kriss216: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
You don't need any help, woman.

You caught him with a woman but not red handed, what does that mean?

You obviously don't want the relationship, stop playing your emotional blackmail games on that young man.

1 Like

Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Draslo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
The penis must be so good for you because you women no dey waste time to end relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by MickzyDonald: 12:12am On Feb 13, 2021
It's your shot, so learn how to shoot it the best...
Our advices may not totally favour you so i suggest you take time to heal
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by lilvicky68(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2021
You caught him with a woman but not red handed.

.what figure of speech is this one?

Just like saying I ate the cake but I didn't swallow it.

.You catch am abi you no catch am?

4 Likes

Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 13, 2021
I think I'm in the same boat. Mine is also a case of matchmaking with this Hans Bobo in SA but i know deep down it won't end in marriage. One, because of where he comes from, in the Eastern part.
Two, he's not a born-again. Just some mature guy ready to settle down.

Now, I'm kinda... Should I say playing along or trying not to offend the matchmaker ( my twins hubby) because he's always disturbing me anytime I go there that his friends want girl from a good home, that since he's married to my twin and knows we are from a good home, I always come to mind. I've always laughed it off but this time around he told the guy about me. He checked me up on Facebook and got my WhatsApp contacts then boom! relationship don start but deep down, I know it's not what I want and just waiting until the whole thing dies a natural death.

So, I'm not really fronting myself and I believe before long, he'll get the drift and move on.

People should just let others do their thing at their own pace. Not a fan of matchmaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by lilvicky68(m): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2021
CalliDora1:
I think I'm in the same boat. Mine is also a case of matchmaking with this Hans Bobo in SA but i know deep down it won't end in marriage. One, because of where he comes from, in the Eastern part.

Now, I'm kinda... Should I say playing along or trying not to offend the matchmaker ( my twins hubby) because he's always disturbing me anytime I go there that his friends want girl from a good home, that since he's married to my twin and knows we are from a good home, I always come to mind. I've always laughed it off but this time around he told the guy about me. He checked me up on Facebook and got my WhatsApp contacts then boom! relationship don start but deep down, I know it's not what I want and just waiting until the whole thing dies a natural death.

So, I'm not really fronting myself and I believe before long, he'll get the drift and move on.

People should just let others do their thing at their own pace. Not a fan of matchmaking.

Just let the guy know there's no need to waste a matured guy's time.. relationship and love should be mutual

3 Likes

Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 13, 2021
lilvicky68:

Just let the guy know there's no need to waste a matured guy's time.. relationship and love should be mutual

He'll get to know after Val.

1 Like

Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by lilvicky68(m): 12:51am On Feb 13, 2021
CalliDora1:

If you're planning to collect gifts from him also make sure you give him sentforth oh before breaking up
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 13, 2021
lilvicky68:

If you're planning to collect gifts from him also make sure you give him sentforth oh before breaking up

Never! Not planning to collect anything from him. I fear those SA big boys o. I like my life abeg.
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by lilvicky68(m): 12:56am On Feb 13, 2021
CalliDora1:

Never! Not planning to collect anything from him. I fear those SA big boys o. I like my life abeg.
That means he's not even around for now..he just wants to marry a good girl
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2021
lilvicky68:

That means he's not even around for now..he just wants to marry a good girl

Nope he's not but he plans to come as soon as things begin to fall in place. Though I'm not really pushing so he should get the drift and hopefully look elsewhere.
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by lilvicky68(m): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2021
CalliDora1:

Nope he's not but he plans to come as soon as things begin to fall in place. Though I'm not really pushing so he should get the drift and hopefully look elsewhere.
Chai... And some girls are looking for that kind of opportunity.. anyways it's your choice..Don't worry you will find someone soon..

1 Like

Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 13, 2021
lilvicky68:

Chai... And some girls are looking for that kind of opportunity.. anyways it's your choice..Don't worry you will find someone soon..

Yeah sure.
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by DonEd(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2021
The summary of it all remains "Love is our downfall"

1 Like

Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Do wetin you wan do for your life. E no concern me.

Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by johnkey: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
no you need good quality dick, come have some here'
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
thuxzwda1:

u are in love and "it is very dangerous"

For real? And what are the sign to depicts that?
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
You caught him with a woman but not red handed..what figure of speech is this one? Just like saying I ate the cake but I didn't swallow it..You catch am abi you no catch am?

This is what happened, he has that notions which say"call me before coming to my house" but due to some circumstances, I decided to go without calling, I met them on the bed and she was sitting at the tip while he a was lying down. Though the lady stood up and went outside but i didn't stay as he diverted his attention to making calls and ignoring me, so I left.
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
CalliDora1:

If he's real, then there's no reason why you shouldn't give it a go. But this one is a complete playboy
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Mcslize: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Most of you girls have insecurity issues. A guy can't pick a call. Any little thing, oh you are talking to your girlfriend shey? So you have a girlfriend.

Dating a guy doesn't mean the guy won't pick calls. Even when the guy is talking to a male, insecurity will make most girls to jump into conclusion.

It's very bad. Being in a relationship with a girl is not tantamount to being in a prison.

That's how one is threatening my life cuz I pick a call. I said I no do again. She began to brag on how she will deal with me and all of that. For picking a call o. I told her I am no longer interested for her to be threatening me. That whatever she plans doing, she will use her head to carry it. She said I dumped her. Haba. I told her I didn't dump her, she is the one that dumped me. But she won't just get it. Why don't I call her? Why don't I chat with her? This and that. Even when I told her I am stressed, for where. I got fed up. And she resorted to threats. I told her to do her worst. Why making relationship so cumbersome for guys?

Why are you ladies always making relationship a do or die affair?

No one fell from heaven. You meant because a guy is dating you, so every time you will be looking and searching for imaginary things? Does it mean the guy don't have life of his own to live before meeting you?

The worst ones will resort to threatening innocent guys. Is it by force to date?

1 Like

Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Pricelessangel0:

If he's real, then there's no reason why you shouldn't give it a go. But this one is a complete playboy

Hes real but I want a born-again. Biko. Not like he's a devil but hes just a regular guy. Not the spiritual kind I'm praying for.
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by lilvicky68(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
CalliDora1:

Hes real but I want a born-again. Biko. Not like he's a devil but hes just a regular guy. Not the spiritual kind I'm praying for.

I'm a born again oh
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Robertgreene1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
interesting...But my dear js stop deceiving urself nd tell us dt d reason u still with him despite all his shortcomings is js cus his dick is very sweet...no one will beat u if u say d truth...
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
lilvicky68:

I'm a born again oh

Lol...

Thank God for your life.
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by blinking001(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why do ladies have problem with men that cheat? Like what's wrong in cheating?
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by baralatie(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
CalliDora1:

don't you think running down the clock only makes more difficult
Re: Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. by baralatie(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Pricelessangel0:

sorry about your case but you don't have to hurt yourself or judge yourself guilty.
understand that in this boat there were two of you.the other did not play his part.
so you just make concrete decisions as to what you want to do with your valuable time

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? / Who Have Nigerian Coins Like 50kobo 1naira E.t.c. I Buy 10k Each. / My Experience With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.