Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? (217 Views)

Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. / To What Extent Do U Agree With This Girl? (photo) / Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2020
99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me?
Re: 99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? by Martinez39s(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2020
99% of depression and suicidal thoughts can be cured by money. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? by techmo(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2020
That's what you think when you are poor.. after you get the cash, you'd understand more money more problems and responsibilities
Re: 99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? by dawnomike(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2020
I do not agree be ause I have moved around some very wealthy people... Trust me, you'll thank God for your life if you knew what some of them go thru

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? by Bodyodour: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:
That's what you think when you are poor.. after you get the cash, you'd understand more money more problems and responsibilities
only in Africa this sort of mentality exists
Re: 99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2020
techmo:
I Prefer D Problems Attached To D Rich Dan D Problems Attached To D Poor.
Re: 99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
99% of depression and suicidal thoughts can be cured by money. grin
U Are Right But I Av Heard & Read Abt Rich Guys Committing Suicide Despite Their Wealth.
Re: 99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
dawnomike:
I do not agree be ause I have moved around some very wealthy people... Trust me, you'll thank God for your life if you knew what some of them go thru
I Know Some Of Dem Go Tru Things But It Can Never Be Compared To What D Poor Go Tru.
Re: 99% Of Problems People Face In Life Has To Do With Money. Do U Agree With Me? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Lalasticlala, Abeg Come Help Me Market D Post.

(1) (Reply)

Get Easy Admission Into Medicine And Surgery In These 12 Universities / Have You Been Paid For The Month Of Nov? / Listen To This Song And Your Relationship Will Improve In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.