Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta (55869 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) / Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Albert0011(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
They should investigate well
maybe they sell second hand pants and brassieres at the night market.
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by WibusJaga: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
So what's their crime
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Gbest90(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
writetopoker2:
Pinchor or I don't beliv it
It's for real.

A friend of mine, who resides at Ogwashi-uku was an eye witness.
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by twilliamx(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
What a country...leaders mad and people insane
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Karlovich:
Ipeegz and their love for money, smh

THEY ARE FROM AKURE
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by JoeEeL(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Southern youths sometimes no dey get sense, no offence. cool
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Drone95(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Does pants & bra still work for this ritual of a thing?
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Dovegrey: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants are infiltrating everywhere.

Security officers of states should take cue from Gov Wike and be on alert. undecided
Fustrated yoruba muslim

2 Likes

Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by shadyflash(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tribali*t
Simplyleo:

Security officers of states should take cue from Gov Wike and be on alert. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Angelfrost(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
In this day and age, people are still being arrested for carrying used undies...

Sigh... What a country!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by ipobarethieves: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
sad Deltans wan take style take ova from iPOB touts pipu lipsrsealed sad
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by MedicH: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

I have not seen any law that's against being in possession of female underwears expect the laws promulgated by retrogressive ignorant black monkeys. Be that as it may, a region that kills and roasts the dead body of a police officer is cursed beyond redemption. Anu mpama
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by blacknp(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
So called leaders of tomorrow. These ones are Ritualist leaders of tomorrow.
Endsars Protesters, no wonder they were championing police must go?
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by blacknp(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Deltans wan take style take ova from iPOB touts pipu lipsrsealed sad
Not our portion.

1 Like

Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by ihesiuloa(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kestolove:
How much did flantinors pay u to remove dia names?
Na wa o.. Everybody wants to get noticed, everybody wants to identify themselves as haters of an igbo tribe even if they just joined the forum yesterday, Yet to spell the hell bent crucifixial word they can't! Which one is FLANTINORS' again? Is that how your fellow mugu's call it?
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by checkolatunji: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
No picture ?
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by macolino(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
In the other news some people ate roasted police officers with pepper source...Iyamni
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Kestolove(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
ihesiuloa:

Na wa o.. Everybody wants to get noticed, everybody wants to identify themselves as haters of an igbo tribe even if they just joined the forum yesterday, Yet to spell the hell bent crucifixial word they can't! Which one is FLANTINORS' again? Is that how your fellow mugu's call it?
go ND check wen I registered den come make we talk
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by focus7: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
This Delta guys has lost their joy completely, their desperation to harmer is overtaking that of our brothers in the hate region I swear
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
These are the major beneficiaries of END SARS grin
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Huxlebeast77: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
These my brother's not dey tire? No need to match stay patient and work hard everywhere must stew
For those of you who don't believe in black magic, ONA never waka
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Omoslim26: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kestolove:
grin
Kestolove:

��don't mind that guy he doesn't know that you are one of the most useless cursed hungry,lazy, frustrated and poverty stricken never do well we have on this forum whose life and happiness in life depends on doing Yoruba vs Igbo and other forms of childish bigotry cursed animals do on every thread in this forum
no mind the guy him no sabi person

anybody wey no know you and dis other cursed animals
biggesthead
adolfhitllerxxx
must be a JJC here

bunch of hopeless ragamuffins and tandermelons

1 Like

Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Originalsly: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Why involve Police?.... couldn't they just soak the underwear in a bucket of water for like 15 minutes..... then make them drink that water?...all of it?
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by TooMuchStuff: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

j
Kaci uwarka
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Kestolove(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Omoslim26:
grin

��don't mind that guy he doesn't know that you are one of the most useless cursed hungry,lazy, frustrated and poverty stricken never do well we have on this forum whose life and happiness in life depends on doing Yoruba vs Igbo and other forms of childish bigotry cursed animals do on every thread in this forum
no mind the guy him no sabi person

anybody wey no know you and dis other cursed animals
biggesthead
adolfhitllerxxx
must be a JJC here

bunch of hopeless ragamuffins and tandermelons
chai d guy is pained!!!
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

a lot of the times when I login to Nairaland my younger brother peeps to check things out with me. Immediately I came to your remarks he said almost immediately: 'why is dis one being tribalistic'. The truth is that every action has consequences even on a faceless forum like this.
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Starzo: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
again?? undecided
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Omoslim26: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kestolove:
chai d guy is pained!!!
grin
Kestolove:
chai d guy is pained!!!

��pain who me or d other guy wey no sabi you? abi I don do bad thing to defend you ni

Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Antoeni(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Na der WAY
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nobody is saying ritualist again.Now it is yahoo boy.
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by ParkleElegant: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Their business grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman / 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice / Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.