Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta (56023 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) / Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by cardoctor(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Omoslim26: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kestolove:
chai d guy is pained!!!
grin
Kestolove:
chai d guy is pained!!!

I know everyone thinks you will be useless in life but you can prove them wrong by first going for serious prayers and deliverance and then look for a job i mean a real job not dis one you collected for yoursef to b looking for who will engage you in meaningless and nonsense tribal hate and arguement how will it be to see that a young man like you with complete hands and leg die of hunger
i dont slam you bcus i hate you infact i dont have d capacity to hate i do dis bcus i want to make you realize you have a problem and sort help

stop fooling around bcus some good for nothing dimwits are doing so
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Maybe they sell ladies' undies and it just so happened that the container they use to sell looks like a coffin. Just maybe undecided tongue
and who will they be selling the used panties to? cheesy except maybe to perverts but i dont see any right thinking lady buying a used pant cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Drizzy5001(m): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2020
Kestolove:
How much did flantinors pay u to remove dia names?
stupid girl.

Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by KensonAbule(m): 1:26am On Nov 22, 2020
G-Boys wan shine by all means.
But God pass them
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by gr8child(m): 1:48am On Nov 22, 2020
I’m curious. What’s the criminal charge?
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by richeso: 3:31am On Nov 22, 2020
no pics, not real.
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Kingrefreshed: 4:32am On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Agugbadin: 5:21am On Nov 22, 2020
May Gcd destroy this agent of the devil
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by prigoz(m): 5:55am On Nov 22, 2020
Pikshure or idonbeliveit and Eve if it is true, who will be in possession of the coffin and the contents, DPO, IPO,Station guard.

Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Jackolysis: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Jimmy231: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Maybe they sell ladies' undies and it just so happened that the container they use to sell looks like a coffin. Just maybe undecided tongue
haha shey that thing done start again?
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Mekoyaw(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Wonders shall never end undecided
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by iPresh4s(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2020
Them want make money to buy bone straight and iPhones for their babes....
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by rever: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2020
naawah oo
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by jacoik(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy, to slap u just dey hungry me
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Oshokalo: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2020
the pants hunters
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by donnie(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2020
And they advertise their IGs pics ontop pant and brezzy.
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2020
their names are taiwo and tunde
Afonja people doing what they know best
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by ThatFairGuy1: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2020
Ogwashi-uku again same week? Adaogwashi nwanyiogwashi where are you
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by favour32(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2020
Lovelies1:
God please help us

I have noticed that most people who use the word afonj.... And ipob or flatin.... You can hardly trace their origin in the southern region

Can of bor......

Very smart being you are.
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by favour32(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2020
Dovegrey:

Fustrated yoruba muslim
You got it wrong.
He or she is a Northern online warrior
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by anonymuz(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Africans are cursed

Nigerians are a disgrace

Still attribute everything to diabolism, necromancy, spritism and spiritualism ...and ritualism

Think pants and brassers can make you rich
Then you need to get your checked
i still can't phantom where underwears will generate money
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2020
mad ohh
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by gentleguy1975: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
herbalist and babalawo in the house, Is it true female undies produce money,?
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by chatinent: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta by Josywhyte: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2020
Where is the pictorial evidence as reported?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.