Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? (9117 Views)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / As Christians, How Can We Overcome Sin? / Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? by Kobojunkiee: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
paxonel:
OK,
In it entirety, show me where John explains that not everyone who believe will eventually become the son's of God
Go back two comments ago to see where in Jesus Christ's own words, John, the author of the Gospel of John, tells you that.
Re: As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? by paxonel(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Go back two comments ago to see where in Jesus Christ's own words, John, the author of the Gospel of John, tells you that.
OK grin
Re: As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? by Xmuslim: 3:45am On Nov 25, 2020
sigiyaya:
Do you see what religion has done yo your faculty of reasoning. Tell me the difference between your mentality and that of Abubakar Shekau

The Muslim called it infidels

The Christians call it unbelievers

religion is a Curse to humanity. It evils outweigh it benefits. It changes people's natural way of reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? by sigiyaya(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Xmuslim:
religion is a Curse to humanity. It evils outweigh it benefits. It changes people's natural way of reasoning
I have always known this brother. Religion is a biggest scam ever invented by man.
Re: As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? by Joecliff01(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wapchrist1:
Pls someone advice me on what to do , I got admission last two years via Direct entry due to lack of job into Medicine but during the lockdown i venture into motor spare parts business with little capital and the business is moving fine with huge profit . should forger the school and concentrate on the business or leave the business ?
which school is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? / You Better Learn How To Pray / Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.