Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. (3770 Views)

See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) / This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by tobechi74: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
You do the same. Post that of random girls
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by yommyoke: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
just chill guy.
you know sometimes, your imaginations may be wrong, they may just be friends and she may be the type that posts guys she feels makes her smile at a point in time, I do that too a times.
relax, don't give yourself unwarranted stress
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by peacekante: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by desmond827(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
The best thing for is to walk out of the relationship I'm telling u from true experience something is going on wrong...use your number 6 guy ....no carry girl matter for Head
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by tnerro1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
They are pictures of guys she has a fancy for or has bleeped or wants to bleep. You can pick one
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Skilex(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
She even try say she no put you for the list of people that can't view her status

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Edyice: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
Na all of us get this gal grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me / Buying My First Car To Chase Women, I Regret It.. / Guys: What Will Make You date/Sleep With Your House Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.