Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed (6531 Views)

My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / F.ucking a Lady Ars.e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by KingMack(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Your village People don do night vigil for your head...you mean to tell me say even small breeze no blow that area make you feel cold theregringrin

1 Like

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by baralatie(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sundrus:
grin some ladies like small diccks. Atleast u don help some of them get perfect fantasy today.
as in free fantasy plus gossip
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Pweetyccee(f): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Eya sorry grin
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
The day I called a ladies attention that her panties was showing without her knowledge I must admit it wasn't an easy decision but I summoned courage 2 whisper to her ear, she felt so embarrassed bcus it was all written over her was thanking me but managed to wave in the air for her....
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Silentgroper(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
zexy2030:
I was on my way to collect cash from ATM this morning, only to realize my zip has been down and I was not wearing any undies..

Then I put my hands in my two pockets, widening the zip opening, I went on foot via major highway where buses pass to and fleets of cars passing, and church members going to church, especially ladies, they were looking and smiling, I didn't bother, I thought I was so cute that ladies looked at me and smiled I was posing with my widened zip.

I queued in two ATM points, same. People both men and women were looking at me and smiling but non told me that my dick was out shocked.

I was fucking embarrassed because all those ladies were laffing at 3" dick cry.

What's wrong with Nigerians, when u luk pezzin wey loose na look u na dey look, u na no dey call person attention to the stuff.

Just here to console myself.

d earlier u knw females are perverted way more dan guys d better 4 u.
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Silentgroper(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
zexy2030:

Normal man, maybe u saw me, I passed ikorodu express road palmgrove to GTB bank and first bank, I was going to fcmb when I discovered my jingles has been ringing bells.
But bros, breeze was suppose to enta there while it was dangling like a pendulum.
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by tnerro1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lucky you, girls are always complaining that my dick is too big grin
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
This country nawa
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Skilex(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
zexy2030:
I was on my way to collect cash from ATM this morning, only to realize my zip has been down and I was not wearing any undies..

Then I put my hands in my two pockets, widening the zip opening, I went on foot via major highway where buses pass to and fleets of cars passing, and church members going to church, especially ladies, they were looking and smiling, I didn't bother, I thought I was so cute that ladies looked at me and smiled I was posing with my widened zip.

I queued in two ATM points, same. People both men and women were looking at me and smiling but non told me that my dick was out shocked.

I was fucking embarrassed because all those ladies were laffing at 3" dick cry.

What's wrong with Nigerians, when u luk pezzin wey loose na look u na dey look, u na no dey call person attention to the stuff.

Just here to console myself.

I don't believe this..
Breeze no blow reach your dick side?
You suppose fit something nah
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
just wishing I saw it

1 Like

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by kranka12: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
zexy2030:

My brother, my mind no go there, I rushed out for the money, because I wanted to travel this morning to Ibadan. The travel was all I was thinking.
not possible,bro
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by kranka12: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
zexy2030:

My brother, my mind no go there, I rushed out for the money, because I wanted to travel this morning to Ibadan. The travel was all I was thinking.
My brother it's not possible...A big boy like cannot wear undies early morning since you know you are going outside

Your lies are cheap
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lies. Someone would have long alerted you before you went far.

Attention seeker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My One Night Stand With So Called Instagram Slay Bae / Men Love Women More In A Relationship. / Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.