Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help (12862 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my sister, it's well with you. kiss
You need the prayer more.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by BigDawsNet: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Right now...forget about husband...just find a guy to give you a baby...focus on that...

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by dorin27(f): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Babara1994:
I'll be turning 40 next tomorrow, but my fear is that I'm a lady and I have no husband at my age.
I had a couple of failed relationships in the past (I must admit my greed and pride caused it).

I really want to know the age menopause sets in and what signs do I look out for, as I'm already consigned to child adoption later in life. I'm really scared. No insults please.
A Nigerian lady wil never come out bold to say this. It is either you are a guy behind this moniker or an hermaphrodite.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by SILENTandSMART2: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
dorin27:
A Nigerian lady wil never come out bold to say this. It is either you are a guy behind this moniker or an hermaphrodite.

I like the fact that you self know say you girls can't come out to say this despite the fact that you girls are greedy and get pride also wink.

Nice opening up wink

3 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nazgul: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:
YOU BETTER STAP!
Why do you like this particular meme?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by fati2001(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nazgul:

Why do you like this particular meme?

the way he bend the MOUTH AND THE EYES.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nazgul: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:

the way he bend the MOUTH AND THE EYES.
Hmmm....I think you're having a crush on him?

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by fati2001(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nazgul:
Hmmm....I think you're having a crush on him?

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nazgul: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:

So my guess is right...I have his number o in case you want it.

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:
YOU BETTER STAP!
This photo is becoming extremely annoying. Can you not stop littering it on every thread? Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
0KNM:

This photo is becoming extremely annoying. Can you not stop littering it on every thread? Thank you
Isn't 'not stop' the same as 'continue'?

3 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by stillmaticOG(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
So many evening newspaper roaming about the streets

4 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by pozehnani(f): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
If you're a woman, I'll advise you put your trust in God. It's not how far but how well.

Like I always say,. Marriage is a huge responsibility and comes with a lot of task.. Are you sure you are ready for it?? Maybe if we begin to ask ourselves this question, we'll stop worrying unnecessarily.

Enjoy your singlehood while it last. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Isn't 'not stop' the same as 'continue'?
Too much for your head. Allow it
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by flokii: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
@Op Menopause sets in at 45 years for some ladies, depending on your genes and other hormonal factors.

Yorubas say 'ale obinrin o ki n pe su' meaning time is not on your side as a female. All your shakara should end at 22 years at most else your case will be like that of hanty Linda that allegedly stole rich man sperm to conceive.
It's never too late tho. the right man will locate you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
0KNM:
Too much for your head. Allow it
Emabinu.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Ceasaerius: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Babara1994:
I'll be turning 40 next tomorrow, but my fear is that I'm a lady and I have no husband at my age.
I had a couple of failed relationships in the past (I must admit my greed and pride caused it).

I really want to know the age menopause sets in and what signs do I look out for, as I'm already consigned to child adoption later in life. I'm really scared. No insults please.
Am willing to marry you,seriously.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by chocboi78(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Babara1994:

i don't remember where stated that being single @40 is a crime or an illness...so what exactly re u scared of...
# I know it's a parody acct sha
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Babara1994(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ceasaerius:
Am willing to marry you,seriously.
Please stop it. Are you kidding??
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Babara1994(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
pozehnani:
If you're a woman, I'll advise you put your trust in God. It's not how far but how well.

Like I always say,. Marriage is a huge responsibility and comes with a lot of task.. Are you sure you are ready for it?? Maybe if we begin to ask ourselves this question, we'll stop worrying unnecessarily.

Enjoy your singlehood while it last. E get why.
But how do I deal with the pressure? sad
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Emabinu.
olori gbeske elenu pelebe
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by cooooooks(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Which guy is behind this moniker?

Babara1994:

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Babara1994(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
cooooooks:

I'm a lady. Come off it guys
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by purples25(f): 3:16am On Nov 23, 2020
1994 can't be turning 40 this year. Not even some of.......in 1992 are even 30 yet.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 23, 2020
cooooooks:

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 23, 2020
0KNM:
olori gbeske elenu pelebe
Lori ore kekere ti mo ni kin she yin?
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Ishilove: 4:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Jobless kids everywhere. You better focus on your hustle instead of coming online to troll women.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by femi4: 5:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:

irregular periods, hot flashes, vaginal dryness, sleep disturbances, and mood swings

Age range is usually 45-55 though some do experience it at earlier ages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by fati2001(m): 6:20am On Nov 23, 2020
0KNM:

just say" I'm jealous because I'm not up to his stands".

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by pozehnani(f): 6:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:

But how do I deal with the pressure? sad

Pressure from where? If it's coming from friends,. Cut them off.
From family? Reduce your visits to them. If it's coming from within, turn to God in prayers and cry out to him. Try to engage in activities that will get your mind off it and avoid lonely moments.

These are things I do to ward off pressure. In fact, I'm not bothered because what I can't help do myself, I leave it to God. I also try no to remember the age thing or what comes with it and if you see me, you'll think I'm 26 years old because I don't let it get to me.

Most importantly, get close to God and don't live a rough life like drinking or letting any man that comes your way to be using or touching you.
Be chaste. It keeps a lady looking younger for long and thats my little secret. Been celibate for many years now.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Lori ore kekere ti mo ni kin she yin?
cheesy grin oya pele tongue tongue
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by BEEFIE: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2020
pozehnani:

Pressure from where? If it's coming from friends,. Cut them off.
From family? Reduce your visits to them. If it's coming from within, turn to God in prayers and cry out to him. Try to engage in activities that will get your mind off it and avoid lonely moments.

These are things I do to ward off pressure. In fact, I'm not bothered because what I can't help do myself, I leave it to God. I also try no to remember the age thing or what comes with it and if you see me, you'll think I'm 26 years old because I don't let it get to me.

Most importantly, get close to God and don't live a rough life like drinking or letting any man that comes your way to be using or touching you.
Be chaste. It keeps a lady looking younger for long and thats my little secret. Been celibate for many years now.

Shalom.

how about cobwebs cover down under. it will be unfair to keep those legs closed to natural pleasure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) / Can You Marry A Married Man? / Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.