Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help (12864 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by candygist: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:
I'll be turning 40 next tomorrow, but my fear is that I'm a lady and I have no husband at my age.
I had a couple of failed relationships in the past (I must admit my greed and pride caused it).

I really want to know the age menopause sets in and what signs do I look out for, as I'm already consigned to child adoption later in life. I'm really scared. No insults please.

Send me a private message
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by gift2xl: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Born to be a nun.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by SILENTandSMART2: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:
[/s]

Please what's your problem bitch wink ?

Why did you wrong my post ?

See I'm not okay at all, don't lemme start werey for you oo smiley

I've noticed dat you're a pain ass bitch, you go dey carry frustration up and down are you mad or something ?

Am i d only one on this thread that comment for this thread why will you wrong my post

If the thing ain't okay with you , juss forkk off bitch,

When we're telling you guys the truth now you won't hear , when you now turn to midnight newspaper you go dey find a quick and forced marriage,

Only a foolish guy will fall for dat wink

Eleribuu girl please leave me alone, dey your dey make i dey my dey,

Stupid girl !!
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2020
0KNM:
cheesy cheesy cheesy no mind me
Lookatyou.smh undecided
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
[s]

Please what's your problem bitch wink ?

Why did you wrong my post ?

See I'm not okay at all, don't lemme start werey for you oo smiley

I've noticed dat you're a pain ass bitch, you go dey carry frustration up and down are you mad or something ?

Am i d only one on this thread that comment for this thread why will you wrong my post

If the thing ain't okay with you , juss forkk off bitch,

When we're telling you guys the truth now you won't hear , when you now turn to midnight newspaper you go dey find a quick and forced marriage,

Only a foolish guy will fall for dat wink

Eleribuu girl please leave me alone, dey your dey make i dey my dey,

Stupid girl !![/s]
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by SILENTandSMART2: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=Chii59 post=96346588][/quote]

Lol i can know see dat you're a born fool,

If there's something in your mind tell me and let us settle it, because cancelling my post won't help your life at all,

Though if you cancel this post once again i will never reply you,

I have many things to do dan doing shit with you ,

Have a nice day aunty smiley
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
[s]

Lol i can know see dat you're a born fool,

If there's something in your mind tell me and let us settle it, because cancelling my post won't help your life at all,

Though if you cancel this post once again i will never reply you,

I have many things to do dan doing shit with you ,

Have a nice day aunty smiley
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Ishilove: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2020
0KNM:

Really? Is she? Interesting... tell me more please
There is really nothing to tell. She's a young lady who delights in yanking you folks' chains and you keep falling and falling.

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Ishilove: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2020
candygist:

Send me a private message
Take the OP serious at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Npraise(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Go and meet a Counselor maybe, a good religious leader's wife.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Warlord2014(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:
I'll be turning 40 next tomorrow, but my fear is that I'm a lady and I have no husband at my age.
I had a couple of failed relationships in the past (I must admit my greed and pride caused it).

I really want to know the age menopause sets in and what signs do I look out for, as I'm already consigned to child adoption later in life. I'm really scared. No insults please.
I understand you are trying to market your second hand laptop business cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.

Well i also have clean uk used iPhone 8plus 64Grom n 3G ram available at 165k grin grin
Location benin or warri

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Ishilove:

There is really nothing to tell. She's a young lady who delights in yanking you folks' chains and you keep falling and falling.
No, I’m not one of them. I’m just a spectator from the outside
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Ayo2004: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2020
lefulefu:
op na man oo grin
check his other threads like the one he is selling HP laptop grin
the hand i am seeing in that picture he uploaded a laptop looks kinder masculine cheesy
look at the thick wrist
look at the strong stubby finger
which woman hand and wrist go look like that
i am sure op is just trolling for fun cheesy
Nairaland Detective Fash,the VAR of almighty nairaland,I hail u oo

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by jacyhelen(f): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:

Go to Onitsha in anambra state, there are more than 500 churches. Maybe one will help get husband. Pride kill you there anu.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Womanizer(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:

We already know you're a man pretending to be a female

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by born2begreat(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why are you looking for age menopause and signs when you should just work on your pride and greed. If you don't work on your weaknesses there is a chance you married in future and still fall back either to single woman or single mother. Yoruba adage says: Obirin sówa nu oloun o lori oko
Translation: A woman lack of good behaviour, and she complains of not being destined to have a good husband..

Babara1994:

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
0KNM:

No, I’m not one of them. I’m just a spectator from the outside
A spectator who believes she is very close to menopause? cheesy
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by StubbornGENIUS: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ishilove:

A spectator who believes she is very close to menopause? cheesy
But 39 is close to menopause,no?
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by ibnlawal(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
All na cruise

OP na man
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Uniquekriss(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
So many people downplaying the essence of marriage. It's good u recognized some factors that may have contributed to your not being married at your age, at this point you have to humble yourself and be more open, there are still men who are older than you and single, you'd sure find one huh don't do it out of desperation.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Malawian(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:

Make i give you belle, na my work. DM me.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by shantti(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
lefulefu:
op na man oo grin
the hand i am seeing in that picture he uploaded a laptop looks kinder masculine cheesy
look at the thick wrist

u don work for CIA before? grin but what if carrying heavy laptops all the time made her hand strong and manly grin, but reason am, she fit get sales boy
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by shantti(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
jerrythafinisher:
you mean this is the op lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin come and enter heaven let me see
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Liposure: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
lefulefu:
op na man oo grin
look at the thick wrist
na one fine fair young babe of about 25/26 picture de there b4. I'm confused
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Olibboy: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:

The pimps and the players say "Don't go crushing" and the wise men fools rush in.

Hope yhu ain't looking for rich men.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Liposure:
na one fine fair young babe of about 25/26 picture de there b4. I'm confused
u mean for im dp? u guys should stop getting deceived by what u see on many of the dps of some female monikers cheesy.E easy to collect one babe picture for instagram and upload am as ur own nau cheesy.it doesnt take 5 minutes grin
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by samyj2477: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
dorin27:
A Nigerian lady wil never come out bold to say this. It is either you are a guy behind this moniker or an hermaphrodite.
u are right duri

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
shantti:

u don work for CIA before? grin but what if carrying heavy laptops all the time made her hand strong and manly grin, but reason am, she fit get sales boy
iffa hear grin grin grin grin grin
so the constant carrying of the laptop come make the hands bigger abi? grin
e come make the fingers shorter and stubbier right? grin grin grin grin
op na man jor grin
and besides its rare to see a nigerian lady doing laptop/computer hustle
dat one na typically a man"s hustle in naija except on very rare occasion
examine this hand again
anything on this hand look like woman hand? grin grin

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
shantti:

she fit get sales boy
sales boy indeed grin

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:

Fadalawd shocked sad grin grin grin
u don see woman with such a hand b4? grin
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by kmaster007: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:

village people following you whr ever you go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! / Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.