Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help (12865 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by pozehnani(f): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2020
BEEFIE:

how about cobwebs cover down under. it will be unfair to keep those legs closed to natural pleasure

I'm sure you can advise your sister with such if not, buzz off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by lkillbrokehoes: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:
I'm fugly grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by lkillbrokehoes: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2020
0KNM:
Is your name pocohantas? cheesy
It's either the moniker is Poco alternate or the moniker is trolling Poco, something ain't right about this
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2020
0KNM:
cheesy grin oya pele tongue tongue
Mi o gba. � Eebu yen po mehn, e ma fi pongila eyokan si pele yen.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by dederocs(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2020
drop your email, i need a mature lady.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by BEEFIE: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2020
pozehnani:

I'm sure you can advise your sister with such if not, buzz off my mentions.

sorry sis. my sisters have their engineers that does regular servicing. I'm concerned about you.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Mi o gba. � Eebu yen po mehn, e ma fi pongila eyokan si pele yen.
Iwo ti la pongila? shocked shocked Ha! Wa gba pongila
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
It's either the moniker is Poco alternate or the moniker is trolling Poco, something ain't right about this
Obviously the latter
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2020
I'm Salt Of Words.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Ishilove: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2020
0KNM:
Is your name pocohantas? cheesy
If only you people know that Poco is a very young lady that hasn't even reached the prime of her youth. I chuckle whenever I see comments like yours

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Ishilove:

If only you people know that Poco is a very young lady that hasn't even reached the prime of her youth. I chuckle whenever I see comments like yours
Really? Is she? Interesting... tell me more please

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Babara1994(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Jobless kids everywhere. You better focus on your hustle instead of coming online to troll women.
I don't get you. Can't you just help a dying lady?

3 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2020
0KNM:
Iwo ti la pongila? shocked shocked Ha! Wa gba pongila
Pongila is sweet/candy to the best of my knowledge, is it bad if I love sweets? Okan yi doti gan.

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by lkillbrokehoes: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Ishilove:

She said it herself, moreover u haven't met her before
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by lathrowinger: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:
I'll be turning 40 next tomorrow, but my fear is that I'm a lady and I have no husband at my age.
I had a couple of failed relationships in the past (I must admit my greed and pride caused it).

I really want to know the age menopause sets in and what signs do I look out for, as I'm already consigned to child adoption later in life. I'm really scared. No insults please.

If u are in Abuja. Let's see and talk
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Romanoff:
Na guy get this account.

The guy dey catch cruise.
How we go take sure say you self no be guy
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Meteng: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2020
You opened this thread and you end it by saying,"no insults", in this Nairaland? Are you new?Oya, dey wait for comments, I don even see some up there sef
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Akanimoh113(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:
I'll be turning 40 next tomorrow, but my fear is that I'm a lady and I have no husband at my age.
I had a couple of failed relationships in the past (I must admit my greed and pride caused it).

I really want to know the age menopause sets in and what signs do I look out for, as I'm already consigned to child adoption later in life. I'm really scared. No insults please.

I Don't really think its Greed
I think its Pride
I think you rarely associate your self with people
You don't go for outings
You don't go to have fun
People Rarely see you at times...
Always keep your self Positive minded

Be a kind of person that just go out on weekends
Visit new Places

I think you should do the above things I just mentioned
Even if you're with friends and your Boring, Don't make it obvious
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Deceptionlove: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Romanoff:
Na guy get this account.

The guy dey catch cruise.

You sabi, Callidora.1, Ashira.wealthy, Pozeh.nani. I don't think there Is any nation In the Universe who has enough mad and extreme mentally ill people than this nation......
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by jornwhite: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Ishilove:

If only you people know that Pocohantas is a very young lady that hasn't even reached the prime of her youth. I chuckle whenever I see comments like yours

if i hear .... people we consider young don't carry such ass & hips she goes about with undecided
moreover it either we screw her or she anal us lets just stick to status quo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Remix10(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:

getaway this man
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by xest(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Romanoff:
Na guy get this account.

The garuy dey catch cruise.
you are right dear
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2020
lefulefu:
op na man oo grin
check his other threads like the one he is selling HP laptop grin
the hand i am seeing in that picture he uploaded a laptop looks kinder masculine cheesy
look at the thick wrist
look at the strong stubby finger
which woman hand and wrist go look like that
i am sure op is just trolling for fun cheesy
Fadalawd shocked sad grin grin grin
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
[s]Lol for you to put " I'm greedy and pride caused it"

You're likely a troll, despite the fact that girls are greedy and kinda arrogant but they won't mention it if they come here joor wink

Quick reminder to all of y'all dat you're using guy to play right now, juss know dat as a girl the moment you're getting older your chances of getting any man is really reducing,

I can never see a very young and fresh girl and go for evening news paper wink

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley
[/s]
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by TruthinAction: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Correct your mistakes of the past. Work on your character. Have something doing. Get close to the kind of men you love. Be cheerful and confident. Dress well and look good. Above all, serve God with your life. Be prayerful. The right man will locate you sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2020
pozehnani:

Pressure from where? If it's coming from friends,. Cut them off.
From family? Reduce your visits to them. If it's coming from within, turn to God in prayers and cry out to him. Try to engage in activities that will get your mind off it and avoid lonely moments.

These are things I do to ward off pressure. In fact, I'm not bothered because what I can't help do myself, I leave it to God. I also try no to remember the age thing or what comes with it and if you see me, you'll think I'm 26 years old because I don't let it get to me.

Most importantly, get close to God and don't live a rough life like drinking or letting any man that comes your way to be using or touching you.
Be chaste. It keeps a lady looking younger for long and thats my little secret. Been celibate for many years now.

Shalom.
The bolded. Very true

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Pongila is sweet/candy to the best of my knowledge, is it bad if I love sweets? Okan yi doti gan.
cheesy cheesy cheesy no mind me
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:

How we go take sure say you self no be guy
Romssnoff don marry nah grin
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Charlieyoung(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2020
Babara1994:

just get a nice guy to impregnate you, so you have a child of your own womb till when God deem it fit for you to be married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.