Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging (42738 Views)

Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding / Photo; Coca-cola Under Fire For Naming A Can Of Drink After The Female Sex Organ / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by olisaEze(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Holluwhakemmy:
She thought the video would be funny. That was why she posted it on her whatsApp.

What kind of human being thinks acts of cruelty on a child would be amusing? I am just bewildered.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
It's obvious grin
*sips malt* Na you go tire grin
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by lkillbrokehoes: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Kal074:
This is wrong at all levels! angry

This girls needs to be beaten! angry angry angry
She needs to be stripped and beating at the market Square

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
This is disgusting, even animals shouldn't be treated this way. She's a big fool, I hope she gets served.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Zane2point4(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
People get heart i swear....
Mostly women evil lives there ,tomorrow they'll begging God for good husband and things,not knowing they've come and gone but due to her wickedness she rejected it

Just this morning I gave a school child a lift to his school gate,last week i gave a random stranded woman a token for her tp.

Might be a sinner ,but God will forgive me and pave my way always blc of little philanthropic things i do.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Le2money(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Haba....this is so wrong cry cry cry

Ndlistic:
A Twitter influencer has sparked outrage after she was filmed enticing a child beggar with a bottle of drink only to leave her hanging.

In the video, the influencer known as Motara is seen driving in traffic when a child beggar walks up to her window to beg.

Motara motions with her bottle of drink, asking if the child wants to drink and she nods. With the window still up, Motara places the mouth of the bottle near the girl's mouth.

As the cars start moving, the girl runs after Motara's car, hoping for the drink, but the Twitter influencer continues to use the drink to raise her hopes without actually giving the child the drink.

She ends up laughing at the child before gulping down the drink and driving off.

Motara shared the video on her WhatsApp status then took it down, but it had already been captured by others and it went viral.

After she was called out, she issued an apology on Twitter.

Her apology reads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YonjShIGvIM
Meanwhile The Influencer, Omotara Loses Membership Of Organization She's’s Part Of After A Video Of Her Making Fun Of A Beggar Went Viral.

Brothers Keepers which is one of the organizations she is part of, has now cut her off following the anger the video incited. Making the announcement on Twitter, the group wrote;

Brotherskeeper is an organisation that believes in humanitarian services and not the contrary. Due to this, we regret to announce that @ladymotara is no longer a member of Brotherskeeper and has been suspended from her duty as the Pro henceforth. The reason for this decision stems from a viral video circulating on social media of our PRO making fun of a beggar in her car while driving and sipping her drink.

This act goes contrary to what our great organization stands for and believes in; therefore, it has been condemned in all sincerity. She is hereby directed to handover every documents of the Brotherskeeper organisation in her custody. We wish her good luck in her endeavours. Brotherskeeper will never be in support of any degrading or dehumanising act. We stand for love, tolerance and much more.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/_Brotherkeepers/status/1330586790693122051
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Michaeltreasure(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Yet some people will say youths are the saviors of this country. Imagine this lady becoming a senator or first lady of a state or the country, imagine what she would do.
In reality, the upcoming generation of leaders, if care isn't taken, will be worse than the present ones.
Take my word for it!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Wickedfact: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
The curse of disappointment and sudden poverty is hanging over her head and she doesn't know it yet.

3 Likes

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by lkillbrokehoes: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:
*sips expired milk* Na me go tire las las grin
Nawa o cheesy
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by mattmogan88: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by stillmaticOG(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2020
MhisTahrah:
This is disgusting, even animals shouldn't be treated this way. She's a big fool, I hope she gets served.
Funny thing is that the mother of the stupid girl also hawks on the road. It was all over Twitter last night

4 Likes

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by lkillbrokehoes: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Toluspa9ja:
My nigga yhemolee also did his own
That guy normally nah fool him be, nah mimiejay brother grin
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by MansoryMX(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Govt increase fuel no outrage!
Same govt lock borders no outrage!
Govt increase VAT no outrage!
Govt tells CBN to charge every transaction both sender and receiver, not one single outrage!
Now govt has asked CBN to charge us on failed transaction! Not one single outrage!

You people are all mad in this country and wrong priorities kill all of una there!

3 Likes

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by lkillbrokehoes: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2020
stillmaticOG:

Funny thing is that the mother of the stupid girl also hawks on the road. It was all over Twitter last night
Disgrace
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Babalegba(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2020
hagiosfemi:
This girl has admitted her stupidity, please don't tilt her to suicide, she must be overwhelmed with guilt now
Lol, people like that are extremely thick skinned and feel entitled.Suicide is highly unlikely
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Michaeltreasure(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2020
We Nigerians only hate oppression when we are on the receiving end. Many of us are no better than the leaders we berate daily. [/quote]
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2020
WICKED GIRL! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE MOCK THE LESS-PRIVILEDGED.because OF ME A LITTLE POOR BOY HAWKING ON THE STREET GOT A SCHOLARSHIP. LEARN FROM ME.! LATER U SPEAK AGAINST THE WICKEDNESS OF YOUR LEADERS,BUT U WILL DO WORSE IF UR TYPE EVER BECOME FIRST LADY! SEE HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE A MOSQUITOE! THIS IS THE REAL HER.SHE HAS BEEN PRETENDING ALL THIS WHILE.ITS MY FIRST TIME HEARING OF YOU.DONT EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS.ANUOFIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by VULCAN(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2020
If you are so stupid must you roll with someone who is just as stupid as you? Why didn't the friend advise her not to upload such rubbish?

Or was the friend secretly happy uploading the video knowing that it would bring about the girls downfall.

That is even worse tbh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by supercase1(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2020
Brandonx:
I'm so pained right now! If you have no intention of helping the young girl why mock her ? That innocent child did not beg to be brought into this cruel world. If only you know what those kids go through you won't mock them.probably that child has not had a good meal for days and you chose to mock her ? Make God not allow your kids go through what that child is going through.

They don't have a life, they are merely surviving.

The last time I went to give beggars something look at the way this innocent children were all over me, it was just packets of sugar I gave them with some money, they were kneeling down and begging.
if the begger is a fulani beggar then I don't have any pity for her though
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by gulfer: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2020
MrAnele:
Most Nigerian women are heartless... That's just the fact
Secondus, they are usually the brain behind the heartlessness of men. Check history angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeria is a stupid country if not she will not have such privilege to do this.
See the background and level of development on the route to where she called a country of her home.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2020
olisaEze:

What kind of human being thinks acts of cruelty on a child would be amusing? I am just bewildered.
dont mind her.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Salt06(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2020
MansoryMX:
Govt increase fuel no outrage!
Same govt lock borders no outrage!
Govt increase VAT no outrage!
Govt tells CBN to charge every transaction both sender and receiver, not one single outrage!
Now govt has asked CBN to charge us on failed transaction! Not one single outrage!

You people are all mad in this country and wrong priorities kill all of una there!
E tire me sef.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by WrittyWritter(f): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Y ..Later everyone will shout Buhari..if dis kind of person is a political appointment I wonder what she will do..She better go back and apologize to d girl..all those people d kind of spirit dey have eh..all those tins we watch in films also happen in reality..and she actually thought it was funny..was she drunk ni..abi she is running mad

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2020
stillmaticOG:

The video has destroyed my mood, poor people are hardly treated with respect in this country esp by those who are only a little better off.Imagine if it was her mother that was treated in a similar manner, she would have typed epistles and sob stories to elicit empathy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2020
Absolutely.U can imagine!in my own little world,in my pain and suffering ,I'm still changing lives.even as I'm not counting millions.please Vote for me wen I join the new youth democratic party.I need a platform.
Michaeltreasure:
Yet some people will say youths are the saviors of this country. Imagine this lady becoming a senator or first lady of a state or the country, imagine what she would do.
In reality, the upcoming generation of leaders, if care isn't taken, will be worse than the present ones.
Take my word for it!
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2020
A lot of people dey really smoke shiit and drink Gamaline for this country....This one is high on AZ and Energy Drink...Very Badt Collabo.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by tyup(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2020
ozusteve:
If this guy knew spiritual imprecation of what she just did, she will look for that child to apologize not to public!!!

Hmmm exact words from my sister

more wisdom to ya man
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Brandonx(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2020
supercase1:

if the begger is a fulani beggar then I don't have any pity for her though
why is that? undecided
Are they less humans?
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by charlesucheh(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2020
May it Never be well with any organisation or body that still craves or even consider the service of this Omotara!!

The Aim should be; let's drag her social status down to the level of that beggar on the street.

so, she can feel what that woman felt....

she should be henceforth, socially excluded and ostracised from societal/community activities.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio / Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.