Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging (42737 Views)

Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding / Photo; Coca-cola Under Fire For Naming A Can Of Drink After The Female Sex Organ / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Superpower:
Very insensitive. They post the most outrageous nonsense just for likes.

I have seen stupid fellas..
He is just extraordinary in being stupid ..
Talks like a woman and always in a rush to celebrate when he does a normal routine events that others do..
I guess he got Esteem issues.. he reminds me of one certain Airforce moniker.. that kid got tired of being nosy on the net and has focused his energy on other things.
With time, the kid would be more mature and sensible I guess..

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Emeraldgreene(f): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hahahaha...u are part of Nigerian problem.The evil and wickedness in ur heart will make it explode into tiny pieces.Little boy seeking for my attention..I won't dignify ur post by replying u.
tyup:

there's every iota of Home training in me and ya should rather guess who you are? you're a nobody but a bleeping Monstrously noise making incompetent plebeians and I can smell a daint of a Town crier in ur primordial kindling, n the truth is I'm not awed to see same taking a dawn on ya

it's funny how you swiped the challenge Ina snap and here talking bout Body guards. I dare you to bring em blighted Syphilitic body guards to confront me at Gwadabawa and take a look if I'll not give y'all new lives

y'all wasted generation of Igbos with Unconscionably maniacal peons that can't rise to every level of sanity. ur so bleeped up Bitch
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by jeffmatt4u(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Simplebeauty:
undecided undecided

aunty influencer..to whom brain is given sense is required
you are right. Just like to whom weed is given, lighter is expected
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I didn't bother reading something written by a coward.

I don't give a Bleep about what you feel..
An idiot like you that hasn't held a cutlass before to secure his neighborhood is calling me a coward.. lol.. I can't help but to laugh..
Clown..
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by MinCeteris: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
This one will also claim she was an #ENDSARS# protester who wanted youths to take over leadership of this country.

Just imagine if this one becomes a senator, minister or governor.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by tyup(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
Hahahaha...u are part of Nigerian problem.The evil and wickedness in ur heart will make it explode into tiny pieces.Little boy seeking for my attention..I won't dignify ur post by replying u.

You said you wanna contest under some unimaginable party Ight? if e sure for you or u got balls just like u said drop off ur running name and see if I'll not drop ur matter to em Northern wigs n frustrate ur clan and make em deny ya every opportunity. you'll only win ur House hold election

shey u think you have what it takes?? I dare you on a fast track and if you really ain't going to, Bleep off and go let ya Problems gang''bang you raw
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Emeraldgreene(f): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
[Seeking for my attention.useless post which i wont dignify by replying you.goodbye.cursed child.quote author=tyup post=96351209]

You said you wanna contest under some unimaginable party Ight? if e sure for you or u got balls just like u said drop off ur running name and see if I'll not drop ur matter to em Northern wigs n frustrate ur clan and make em deny ya every opportunity. you'll only win ur House election

shey u think you know people and have connection I dare you on a fast track and if you really ain't going to, Bleep off and go let ya Problems Group Intimacy you raw [/quote]
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
hagiosfemi:
This girl has admitted her stupidity, please don't tilt her to suicide, she must be overwhelmed with guilt now

Lol, which guilt?

Those shit was did intentionally. She will be dragged, become more famous and get more followership.

No bad publicity bro.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by iLegendd(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
ABANGWABOI:

I don't give a Bleep about what you feel..
An idiot like you that hasn't held a cutlass before to secure his neighborhood is calling me a coward.. lol.. I can't help but to laugh..
Clown..
[/s]

Tiny army boy, I didn't read. Let me just catch cruise with this coward. No, let me ignore the ant now.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by tyup(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
[Seeking for my attention.useless post which i wont dignify by replying you.goodbye.cursed child.quote author=tyup post=96351209]

You said you wanna contest under some unimaginable party Ight? if e sure for you or u got balls just like u said drop off ur running name and see if I'll not drop ur matter to em Northern wigs n frustrate ur clan and make em deny ya every opportunity. you'll only win ur House election

shey u think you know people and have connection I dare you on a fast track and if you really ain't going to, Bleep off and go let ya Problems Group Intimacy you raw

You chased clout by flooding the Forum with ur tears of ur unimagined archaic help n yeah I dared you, so get ur ass up to the task Bitch and just drop ur running name already and wait for it
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Tiny army boy, I didn't read. Let me just catch cruise with this coward. No, let me ignore the ant now.

Lol.. You are just a confused and insecure little man..
A dimwit like you deserves to be in the dungeon going by your comments .
Do get enlightened and stop being myopic and stupid..
Run along Kid.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by IamPlato(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dont Critisize her Too Much Because Many Of You Are No Better than Her
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Hassanmaye(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Brandonx:
I'm so pained right now! If you have no intention of helping the young girl why mock her ? That innocent child did not beg to be brought into this cruel world. If only you know what those kids go through you won't mock them.probably that child has not had a good meal for days and you chose to mock her ? Make God not allow your kids go through what that child is going through.
It's very disturbing this children did not beg to be brought into this world

They don't have a life, they are merely surviving.

The last time I went to give beggars something look at the way this innocent children were all over me, it was just packets of sugar I gave them with some money, they were kneeling down and begging.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
I see u have no sense
.[U think I'm like u chasing clout?.come this kid,ur crap is too much,I have tolerated enough from u.I'm warning u for the last time,stay off my mention! quoteor=tyup post=96351393]

You chased clout by flooding the Forum with ur tears of ur unimagined archaic help n yeah I dared you, so get ur ass up to the task Bitch and just drop ur running name already and wait for it [/quote]
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
When rejects and prostituttes become media influencers , what dyu expect?
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Superpower:
You are very ignorant.I don't even have kids.If you have any bit of common sense you will know children should not suffer for their parents wrong.

I stand with you on this one... we are created in the image and likeness of God, having his spirit in us. To insult the humanity of an individual is to insult God! That child is worth much more than her looks or social status... she is a human being which is the highest form of regard ever bestowed on humans... only the wise know this wink
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
The Nigerian dream strikes again!

An average Nigerian is a sadist. Nigerians derive pleasure in oppressing people unprovoked. Empathy is a myth around here.

In fact, Nigerians would love you more based on the number of people you oppress.

2 Likes

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:
She did the right thing. If it were me, I won't apologize and I'll do worse and even record another one next time.

These bastard parents of nowadays having more children than they can train are the cause of all these.

The love of unprotected sex by poor parents and poor people is the beginning of too many children and crime.

Being poor is not a crime, but being poor and churning out children you can't train is pure wickedness.

Chai. Boss i can't you really said this..
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Flyboyk: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
She is very folish , see her bleached hands , if you can't help someone leave them the way they are , inshort the youths are worse than the old people
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
She’s a trashy human being. Do you know how mentally fvcked you have to be to not only do that to someone but also record it and post on social media thinking other people will find it funny?

She is rightfully getting dragged on Twitter and I hope she loses all she’s worked for because of this rubbish.

Just ignore if you don’t want to help. No need to mock them on top. We Nigerians only hate oppression when we are on the receiving end. Many of us are no better than the leaders we berate daily.

She is truly mentally fvcked!!!

2 Likes

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by petitejolie(f): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Many are mad but few are roaming the streets . this girl and the other person recording this are not okay upstairs. Very dull set of people. Were they expecting people to clap for them and pat dem on d back after uploading this to d public eye.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Ekpekaycee: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
#250 fearless na him she take dey do shakara.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Lovelyn451(f): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
People like this will joke & laugh at a sick person....I avoid them like mad b4 they push me to laugh with them, I still have conscience and it deals with me without pity
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by pamcode(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Shows a lot about her personality. She thiutho the video would be funny? She must have believed everybody hated hausa beggars.

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
She’s a trashy human being. Do you know how mentally fvcked you have to be to not only do that to someone but also record it and post on social media thinking other people will find it funny?

She is rightfully getting dragged on Twitter and I hope she loses all she’s worked for because of this rubbish.

Just ignore if you don’t want to help. No need to mock them on top. We Nigerians only hate oppression when we are on the receiving end. Many of us are no better than the leaders we berate daily.
My brother, are the leaders not from among us?
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by berbs: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
You never enter House of Rep. and you dey behave like this. Oga oooo.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't blame her because average Nigerians don't believe or have the heart of what they're advocating. Country full of hypocrites!
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Babalegba(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
jy2kbeyond:

Lol, which guilt?

Those shit was did intentionally. She will be dragged, become more famous and get more followership.

No bad publicity bro.

undecided undecided
Lol, you are wrong, being infamous is different to being famous. Infamy brings derision but fame is positive. This type of behavior can only bring infamy even in our upside-down Nigerian society

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride / Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.