Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging (42736 Views)

Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding / Photo; Coca-cola Under Fire For Naming A Can Of Drink After The Female Sex Organ / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Charx122: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
picklighthouse:

Sorry. Any heartless person can do that. White, black, blue or green.

Even the heartless ones won't even think of it....that's witch craft
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Iconstar: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:

“Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins?
Failure isn’t the end of the road. It’s a big red flag saying to you ‘Wrong way. Turn around.’
Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year
Thank you so much.I feel so inspired and motivated undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by delpee(f): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:
She did the right thing. If it were me, I won't apologize and I'll do worse and even record another one next time.

These bastard parents of nowadays having more children than they can train are the cause of all these.

The love of unprotected sex by poor parents and poor people is the beginning of too many children and crime.

Being poor is not a crime, but being poor and churning out children you can't train is pure wickedness.

Ignorance and lack of exposure is the main issue. Religion and culture also play a role.

You can run an enlightenment campaign on this if you feel deeply concerned. You'll surely get sponsors from some International NGOs who are passionate about family planning.

Treating a child like that isn't right. She had no part to play in her coming to this world.

2 Likes

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Emeraldgreene(f): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
U're insulting ur mother not me.the womb who bore u should be pitied.U
lack home training.U can never in ur wildest dreams say such to me if u meet me in person.my body guards will beat culture and respect into you.Your evil words,hatred and vitriol are for u and ur generations.Now get off my mentions.ure not the only young man on this forum.ANUOFIA
tyup:

Who the bleep cares bout all the lives you've changed?? why the tears on it?? why do ya have to announce it to the world to noticed ur Bitchy Re-tarded moves

The fact that ur sibling and ur relatives to ur other generations are really so poor to afford data don't speak same for a nigga like me. I'll keep ur finances in shackles Bitch, so don't even dare trying to play the Dumbo crestfallen card. and if ur up for a challenge let's get at it loosed asshole Bitch

A message to ur Eternal Brain dead generation is that they should thrash ur Gene inherited stupidity and avoid unnecessary aggrandizement to balance their daintiness of them douce mien. Slowpoke pukes
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by King44(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
She is not stupid but it's just that she has no single human feelings... That was how Aishat Buhari, turai adua, potience and their husbands started. Other people's pains sounds like a joke to them.

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Greenback: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fish brain
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Superpower(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:
She did the right thing. If it were me, I won't apologize and I'll do worse and even record another one next time.

These bastard parents of nowadays having more children than they can train are the cause of all these.

The love of unprotected sex by poor parents and poor people is the beginning of too many children and crime.

Being poor is not a crime, but being poor and churning out children you can't train is pure wickedness.
So innocent children should suffer for their parents mistake.Your post is senseless
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

The females here are avoiding the comment section..
Lol..
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Superpower:
So innocent children should suffer for their parents mistake.Your post is senseless

Your comment is stupîd. You're probably one of them. I pity you for all the crimes you're committing in bringing innocent kids you can't train into this world.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Superpower:

Did you expect that brainless and Moronic clown to be sensitive ..
I just read his comments and shake my head in disbelief..
Well, he is a local hero to some of his lots here..
Very disgusting and insensitive kid..
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by cynthia500(f): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Iconstar:
Thank you so much.I feel so inspired and motivated undecided undecided

lolzzz

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
She’s a trashy human being. Do you know how mentally fvcked you have to be to not only do that to someone but also record it and post on social media thinking other people will find it funny?

She is rightfully getting dragged on Twitter and I hope she loses all she’s worked for because of this rubbish.

Just ignore if you don’t want to help. No need to mock them on top. We Nigerians only hate oppression when we are on the receiving end. Many of us are no better than the leaders we berate daily.
This should be in our national anthem.

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
delpee:

Ignorance and lack of exposure is the main issue. Religion and culture also play a role.

You can run an enlightenment campaign on this if you feel deeply concerned. You'll surely get sponsors from some International NGOs who are passionate about family planning.

Treating a child like that isn't right. She had no part to play in her coming to this world.

Thanks for enlightening that kid especially by your last paragraph..
His comments is such a shame.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by 400billionman: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
All women are like her.

Women only care about their children.

Other people's children are thrash. They can go to blazes.

When she was doing it, she didn't know it was a human being she was fooling.

She deserves to lose her job too if she has one. Twitter influencer. Stupid influencer.

3 Likes

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Bitterly is consuming this fake army man. cheesy cheesy

Always looking for an opportunity to abuse me. He got one and he is so excited. Your mates are receiving life bullet from the superior Boko Haram and you're here hiding and populating the country with kids.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Superpower(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Very insensitive. They post the most outrageous nonsense just for likes.

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Iconstar: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:

lolzzz
: cheesy cheesy U are pretty by the way cool

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by cynthia500(f): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Iconstar:
: cheesy cheesy U are pretty by the way cool

thanks
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Superpower(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Your comment is stupîd. You're probably one of them. I pity you for all the crimes you're committing in bringing innocent kids you can't train into this world.
You are very ignorant.I don't even have kids.If you have any bit of common sense you will know children should not suffer for their parents wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Bitterly is consuming this fake army man. cheesy cheesy

Always looking for an opportunity to abuse me. He got one and he is so excited.

I didn't quote you directly because I don't want to mention you but you had to mention me..
So who is seeking for attention now??
Your insensitive comments shows how idiotic and moronic you are..
As for my identity.. you can hide under a keypad to say trash.
One on One in real life .. I would dehumanize and manhandle you with fits.. don't even need a rifle to do that..
Bloody Cowardly Civilian..

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by 400billionman: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
MrAnele:
Most Nigerian women are heartless... That's just the fact

grin

Brotherly, so you have noticed. What she did is typical of an average Nigerian woman. She is thesame with other females calling her out.

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Superpower:
You are very ignorant.I don't even have kids.If you have any bit of common sense you will know children should not suffer for their parents wrong.

You lack wisdom. I'll let you roam freely and I won't reply you again.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by 400billionman: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:

thanks

He is deceiving you.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
ABANGWABOI:

I didn't quote you directly because I don't want to mention you but you had to mention me..
So who is seeking for attention now??
Your insensitive comments shows how idiotic and moronic you are..
As for my identity.. you are hide under a keypad to say trash.
One on One in real life .. I would dehumanize and manhandle you with fits.. don't even need a rifle to do that..
Bloody Cowardly Civilian..
[/s]

You didn't quote me because you're a coward. Scared of me and scared of Boko Haram. What a loser. cheesy

I only read the first line and the last line of your comment. No time to read rubbish. Run along, coward.

I'm living rent-free in your brain. Why do you always notice me in threads I comment but I don't notice you until you attack me via proxy?

Fear fear weak soldier who only knows how to attack civilians.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by cynthia500(f): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
400billionman:

He is deceiving you.

hmm,,,,,
but how?
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Superpower(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:

You lack wisdom. I'll let you roam freely and I won't reply you again.
Like your reply will add 1 kobo to my account.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by tyup(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
U're insulting ur mother not me.the womb who bore u should be pitied.U
lack home training.U can never in ur wildest dreams say such to me if u meet me in person.my body guards will beat culture and respect into you.Your evil words,hatred and vitriol are for u and ur generations.Now get off my mentions.ure not the only young man on this forum.ANUOFIA

there's every iota of Home training in me and ya should rather guess who you are? you're a nobody but a bleeping Monstrously noise making incompetent plebeians and I can smell a daint of a Town crier in ur primordial kindling, n the truth is I'm not awed to see same taking a dawn on ya

it's funny how you swiped the challenge Ina snap and here talking bout Body guards. I dare you to bring em blighted Syphilitic body guards to confront me at Gwadabawa and take a look if I'll not give y'all new lives

y'all wasted generation of Igbos with Unconscionably maniacal peons that can't rise to every level of sanity. ur so bleeped up Bitch
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by kabillionaire(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
god!
that motara of a lady is wicked and evil. news flash for her, in an instance, she can become a beggar herself.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:

You didn't quote me because you're a coward. Scared of me and scared of Boko Haram.

Lol...
Didn't quote you coz you don't deserve my attention.. I only commended the fellow that chastised you for your stupidity..
Me a coward?? Lol.. kid, and when ordinary SARS stops you on the road you start quivering and getting animated .. Lol..
Well, You can use your keypad to say what you want..
Like I said.. I don't need a rifle to make a mess of you.. I would get you immobile thru fisticuffs without blinking..
Do get busy and stop being Idiotic..
Enough said.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
What an idiot... even I am so pained right now from watching the crap, feel like knocking some sense into her, including that useless aaah sound she was making... so disgusting to watch, like no humanity whatsoever. Anyone who would think such a tasteless video funny has got nothing but a heart of stone, so sad! angry
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
ABANGWABOI:

Lol...
Didn't quote you coz you don't deserve my attention.. I only commended the fellow that chastised you for your stupidity..
Me a coward?? Lol.. kid, and when ordinary SARS stops you on the road you start quivering and getting animated .. Lol..
Well, You can use your keypad to say what you want..
Like I said.. I don't need a rifle to make a mess of you.. I would get you immobile thru fisticuffs without blinking..
Do get busy and stop being Idiotic..
Enough said.
[/s]

I didn't bother reading something written by a coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride / Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.