Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging (42735 Views)

Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding / Photo; Coca-cola Under Fire For Naming A Can Of Drink After The Female Sex Organ / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Missionaire: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Chai... One of them said that Omotara does not have respect for her mother's colleague.

Wonderful... Nigerians can be brutal..
The little beggar girl is Omotara mother's colleague?

Chai!
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by waleadeagb(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Guys, regarding this Omotara stupidity and inhumane treatment to that little girl. Have you ever recollect or even experienced that most poor people are always very wicked if eventually they get to the position of affluence. Check most companies heads, CEO, owner's and founders that struggled to build up their companies, you will notice that most of them are always very callous and rude, pompous and badly treats their staffs.

They behave as if there is a reckoning to be paid back that has accrued since the time of their poverty living. They are always unforgiven, venomous and always under rating their staffs efforts. Though there are still some good ones but very fees indeed. Advise, if you are from a poor background and eventually struggle or rather and become rich and happens to be in a position to render help, please do it without mocking or showing off, do it without castigating or been abusive of the receivers. Life is just a circle, one minute, your wealth can crash and fizzle out and one minute, that poor begged can become your only source of help to lift you from your miserable life.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by supercase1(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Brandonx:

why is that? undecided
Are they less humans?
I don't have any drop of feelings for fulani beggers because their heart towards others is as poisonous as a viper,they beg Southerners and they are the same people that kill peaceful Southerners
fulani beggers are spies while their mercenary fathers are somewhere in the bush waiting to pounce on an isolated farmer
fulani beggers must be driven far away back to Sudan/Mali and the Sahara derserts where they came from
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Dpharisee: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Next story on Nairaland.
Motara fans buys her Mercedes G wagon on her birthday. Condemning her means abusing many of her stupid fans here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by charlesucheh(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2020
MansoryMX:
Govt increase fuel no outrage!
Same govt lock borders no outrage!
Govt increase VAT no outrage!
Govt tells CBN to charge every transaction both sender and receiver, not one single outrage!
Now govt has asked CBN to charge us on failed transaction! Not one single outrage!

You people are all mad in this country and wrong priorities kill all of una there!
Mr GENOCIDE number one killer!

where is the outrage here

ahbi you just wan digress?
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Kobicove(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2020
That's a very cruel thing to do...

How can making fun of a less privileged person be considered funny?! angry

1 Like

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by jahlove4jah: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2020
I wish all clout chasers on different SM platforms will learn never to dig their grave by themselves.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Kevinsamba: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Ogbeni
Close mouth
No just vex me now
So this tin now no reach outrage level
Okay you wan
Make we just keep quiet dey smile
Tommorow na your pikin dey go do ma
In another style.
MansoryMX:
Govt increase fuel no outrage!
Same govt lock borders no outrage!
Govt increase VAT no outrage!
Govt tells CBN to charge every transaction both sender and receiver, not one single outrage!
Now govt has asked CBN to charge us on failed transaction! Not one single outrage!

You people are all mad in this country and wrong priorities kill all of una there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Chris2863(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2020
I keep saying it, yorubas don’t have anything to do with sense sad
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by mechanics(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2020
This is foolishness.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by tyup(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
Absolutely.U can imagine!in my own little world,in my pain and suffering ,I'm still changing lives.even as I'm not counting millions.please Vote for me wen I join the new youth democratic party.I need a platform.

Get the fvck outta here

2 Likes

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by illicit(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Character is like flame, you can never suppress it....
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by iReddington: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2020
iPresh4s:
What she did was silly and funny at the same time
There's nothing "funny" about that video, it should sicken and turn the guts of every sane human being. If you find that video funny for whatever reason, you need a full mental evaluation. Makings of a psycho!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by picklighthouse: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2020
The problem is that many people don't know what a joke is. This is no joke at all. It is an insult. A mockery of the state of an innocent little girl who happens to be a begged. The fact that it can even be funny to anyone should make any normal person sick to the stomach. Yet she was giggling away, having a nice time. Sad indeed. She should be ashamed of herself and her action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Tell that to your mother.Who are this little boys born yesterday with no respect for elder come online with 5 naira data? the lives I have changed ur generation can never achieve it.Anuofia!quoteor=tyup post=96348919]

Get the fvck outta here [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Gabriel004: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2020
Akfrenzy:
angry there's an Igbo adage that says , when a hooligan that never thought he/she can make it in life mistakenly made it he/she will go crazy
An ade also says, give success to stupid people, it will make them more stupid.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Charx122: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2020
MrAnele:
Most Nigerian women are heartless... That's just the fact

A white woman can never try that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Jaqenhghar: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Johnson225:
Clout chasing gone wrong cheesy

Just ignore if you don’t want to help. No need to mock them on top. We Nigerians only hate oppression when we are on the receiving end. Many of us are no better than the leaders we berate daily.
Your head dey there
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Onyeakachukwu29: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2020
She already said she didn't know and accepted she was stupid for her actions and that settles it
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by tyup(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
Tell that to your mother.Who are this little boys born yesterday with no respect for elder come online with 5 naira data? the lives I have changed ur generation can never achieve it.Anuofia!quoteor=tyup post=96348919]

Get the fvck outta here

Who the bleep cares bout all the lives you've changed?? why the tears on it?? why do ya have to announce it to the world to noticed ur Bitchy Re-tarded moves

The fact that ur sibling and ur relatives to ur other generations are really so poor to afford data don't speak same for a nigga like me. I'll keep ur finances in shackles Bitch, so don't even dare trying to play the Dumbo crestfallen card. and if ur up for a challenge let's get at it loosed asshole Bitch

A message to ur Eternal Brain dead generation is that they should thrash ur Gene inherited stupidity and avoid unnecessary aggrandizement to balance their daintiness of them douce mien. Slowpoke pukes
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by shoprite: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
That video is everything but funny . . . She already agrees she is stupid . . .so let's give it to her . . .

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by UCHIHAmask: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ndlistic:
A Twitter influencer has sparked outrage after she was filmed enticing a child beggar with a bottle of drink only to leave her hanging.

In the video, the influencer known as Motara is seen driving in traffic when a child beggar walks up to her window to beg.

Motara motions with her bottle of drink, asking if the child wants to drink and she nods. With the window still up, Motara places the mouth of the bottle near the girl's mouth.

As the cars start moving, the girl runs after Motara's car, hoping for the drink, but the Twitter influencer continues to use the drink to raise her hopes without actually giving the child the drink.

She ends up laughing at the child before gulping down the drink and driving off.

Motara shared the video on her WhatsApp status then took it down, but it had already been captured by others and it went viral.

After she was called out, she issued an apology on Twitter.

Her apology reads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YonjShIGvIM
Meanwhile The Influencer, Omotara Loses Membership Of Organization She's’s Part Of After A Video Of Her Making Fun Of A Beggar Went Viral.

Brothers Keepers which is one of the organizations she is part of, has now cut her off following the anger the video incited. Making the announcement on Twitter, the group wrote;

Brotherskeeper is an organisation that believes in humanitarian services and not the contrary. Due to this, we regret to announce that @ladymotara is no longer a member of Brotherskeeper and has been suspended from her duty as the Pro henceforth. The reason for this decision stems from a viral video circulating on social media of our PRO making fun of a beggar in her car while driving and sipping her drink.

This act goes contrary to what our great organization stands for and believes in; therefore, it has been condemned in all sincerity. She is hereby directed to handover every documents of the Brotherskeeper organisation in her custody. We wish her good luck in her endeavours. Brotherskeeper will never be in support of any degrading or dehumanising act. We stand for love, tolerance and much more.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/_Brotherkeepers/status/1330586790693122051
Damn the apology,she is a bastard,her wickedness is unmatch,how can she not have empathy at the sight of those poor children,i get big problem wit ebube bcauz of the kain statement wey she make wen 1 poor Hausa girl come mistakenly touch her cloth wen begging.. ..

I see too many poor people living in misery with conditions a hundred-thousandth times more worst than mine,i can't even stand seeing them like that,that's what motivates me to seek a restructured or divided Nigeria where the poor citizens can unite against any form of oppression/bad governance without tribal inclinations as a stumbling block.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by iLegendd(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
She did the right thing. If it were me, I won't apologize and I'll do worse and even record another one next time.

These bastard parents of nowadays having more children than they can train are the cause of all these.

The love of unprotected sex by poor parents and poor people is the beginning of too many children and crime.

Being poor is not a crime, but being poor and churning out children you can't train is pure wickedness.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Iconstar: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.
How is this related to the topic
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by maoolamik: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
What a demonic act.The girl she’s mentally torturing is just a child.If Tara is like this in behind cameras,how is she in real life.Obirin oloriburuku!
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Dayoebe(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Money miss road
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by delpee(f): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Typical omo oju o rolari! (one who suddenly falls into wealth). The only feeling she has is how to oppress others with the little she has even when she knows how tough it is to be poor. People like this easily throw away their blessings. Givers never lack. Her indiscretion has made her lose an opportunity already.

I hope the little girl is found and placed on the right path to a better life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by infogeneral: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
She should be sued for child molestation. Heartless human being!
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Burgerlomo: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Very stupid lady
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by cynthia500(f): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Iconstar:
How is this related to the topic

“Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins?
Failure isn’t the end of the road. It’s a big red flag saying to you ‘Wrong way. Turn around.’
Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by picklighthouse: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Charx122:

A white woman can never try that...

Sorry. Any heartless person can do that. White, black, blue or green.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by nnamdiosu(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
The main enemy of man, is man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola On A Boat Ride / Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.