Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging (42709 Views)

Actress Ekene Umenwa Leaves Her Hubby To Kneel For Moses Bliss At Her Wedding / Photo; Coca-cola Under Fire For Naming A Can Of Drink After The Female Sex Organ / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by TrebleChamp(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Johnson225:
Clout chasing gone wrong cheesy

Just ignore if you don’t want to help. No need to mock them on top. We Nigerians only hate oppression when we are on the receiving end. Many of us are no better than the leaders we berate daily.
You are very wise chief, your comment is so on point...
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Rawhumper(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
[
I remember the good old days ladies were so generous to strangers... What has gone wrong?

quote author=MrAnele post=96347265] Most Nigerian women are heartless... That's just the fact [/quote]
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Skilex(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Michaeltreasure:
Yet some people will say youths are the saviors of this country. Imagine this lady becoming a senator or first lady of a state or the country, imagine what she would do.
In reality, the upcoming generation of leaders, if care isn't taken, will be worse than the present ones.
Take my word for it!

No be everybody normal for this country.
Some just they disguise
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Skilex(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zane2point4:
People get heart i swear....
Mostly women evil lives there ,tomorrow they'll begging God for good husband and things,not knowing they've come and gone but due to her wickedness she rejected it

Just this morning I gave a school child a lift to his school gate,last week i gave a random stranded woman a token for her tp.

Might be a sinner ,but God will forgive me and pave my way always blc of little philanthropic things i do.

Come and bless me so that God can add it to your list
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by themanderon: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Very callously wicked. That is what humanity has become. Making a mockery of the poor has got to be the lowest one can get to.
Only God knows what evil she does in secret if she can make a gleeful video of her mocking a child and posting it online.
Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by Swipa: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
If you believe in Jesus then you're going to Heaven bro. Congratulations.
Zane2point4:
People get heart i swear....
Mostly women evil lives there ,tomorrow they'll begging God for good husband and things,not knowing they've come and gone but due to her wickedness she rejected it

Just this morning I gave a school child a lift to his school gate,last week i gave a random stranded woman a token for her tp.

Might be a sinner ,but God will forgive me and pave my way always blc of little philanthropic things i do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging by meobizy(f): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
She came online looking for attention. She got it. The news shouldn't have made it here because it only raised her reputation; it doesn't matter if it was positive or negative. It's a good thing her two weeks of fame ended long ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gida: Kemi Afolabi & Gloria Johnson Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon - Amarachi Igwe / Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.