Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? (2148 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by tobechi74: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2020
khingTony:

So if your partner is done cheating and comes to you for forgiveness, you'll be like "baby it's your body and you can do whatever you want with it"

Na wa oh

Na people like you dey make Buhari treat Nigerians like this undecided
Ever heard of open marriage? Noo, Nigeria is not yet matured for that.
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by khingTony(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:

Will you shut the f**k up

Open marriage? You'll get married to someone only to have the person sleep around, then why did you get married to such person? For children? You'll end up raising another man's child, for companionship? She'll leave you for a "better in bed" man sooner or later, for what exactly? To get free sex? Maybe for sex starved people.

Peace smiley
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by baralatie(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
Weeeell
A wise man once said
"Only the strong can show mercy"
another said
"Mercy is not weakness"
another also said
"Only a fool spares a venomous snake after being bitten"
Yet another
"Forgiveness might be fatal"

All im saying is whatever floats your boat

that is a misnomer
a man been bitten a venomous snake has but less than 15 to 30 minutes to be immobilised.another 15 minutes he is shock and another it is irrecoverable but certain death.
it is rather foolish for the man to waste time to exact revenge on a venomous snake when his life can been redeemed

Forgiveness is only fatal when you are given clear instructions by a superior power to strike an enemy and you misplace your priorities e.g King Ahab

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by tobechi74: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2020
khingTony:

Will you shut the f**k up

Open marriage? You'll get married to someone only to have the person sleep around, then why did you get married to such person? For children? You'll end up raising another man's child, for companionship? She'll leave you for a "better in bed" man sooner or later, for what exactly? To get free sex? Maybe for sex starved people.

Peace smiley
That is why I say Nigerians are not yet ripe for that. We find it difficult to differentiate love from sex. If monogamy is ideal, why do cheating occur? You mean those that cheat do not love their partner? Of course not? There are many women with low sex urge and men with high sex urge but they love each other dearly. Asking him to suppress his sex would lead to frustration in Matt and Asking her to have sex more often will make her sad. One person will be happy, other will be sad.The wife gives him permission to have sex with a random girl.

With condom to avoid pregnancy and STD.

Ever heard of swingers. Couple swap partners and have sex in the presence of everyoneThen they discuss about it later in presence of every one. Like;
Your husband is gentle, romantic, he knows the G.spot to touch me but he doesn't last long. And everyone laughs.

All these spice up relationship.A typical African is egoistic. We feel we own our man. We do not bother to ask the girl what we can do more to make her more fulfilled, we do what we feel we know until she gets bored and starts looking for excuses not to have sex with us.
If she cheats, it may because she is no longer Emotionally connected to us. In that case, we should up our game.

Monogamy is nof for everyone

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/04/sex-and-marriage-are-not-government-buissness/

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Womanizer(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:

That is why I say Nigerians are not yet ripe for that. We find it difficult to differentiate love from sex. If monogamy is ideal, why do cheating occur? You mean those that cheat do not love their partner? Of course not? There are many women with low sex urge and men with high sex urge but they love each other dearly. Asking him to suppress his sex would lead to frustration in Matt and Asking her to have sex more often will make her sad. One person will be happy, other will be sad.The wife gives him permission to have sex with a random girl.

Ever heard of swingers. Couple swap partners and have sex in the presence of everyoneThen they discuss about it later in presence of every one. Like;
Your husband is gentle, romantic, he knows the G.spot to touch me but he doesn't last long. And everyone laughs.

All these spice up relationship.A typical African is egoistic. We feel we own our man. We do not bother to ask the girl what we can do more to make her more fulfilled, we do what we feel we know until she gets bored and starts looking for excuses not to have sex with us.
If she cheats, it may because she is no longer Emotionally connected to us. In that case, we should up our game.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/04/sex-and-marriage-are-not-government-buissness/

I wish everyone would come to the realisation that monogamy is unnatural and it isn't for everyone
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by demmymoney(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:

Rubbish

Nigeria can never accept stupid progressive sexual ideas like this

Tuehhhhhhh

That's why polygamy is not illegal in Nigeria
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by tobechi74: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
demmymoney:

Rubbish

Nigeria can never accept stupid progressive sexual ideas like this

Tuehhhhhhh

That's why polygamy is not illegal in Nigeria

Polygamy is legal in northern Nigeria. Your fire fathers practiced polygamy until the coming of Christianity. Even some biblical figures like Jacob and Isaac had two wives.
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by demmymoney(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:

Polygamy is legal in northern Nigeria. Your fire fathers practiced polygamy until the coming of Christianity. Even some biblical figures like Jacob and Isaac had two wives.

Yes that's why polygamy is far better than swinging!!!
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
baralatie:

that is a misnomer
a man been bitten a venomous snake has but less than 15 to 30 minutes to be immobilised.another 15 minutes he is shock and another it is irrecoverable but certain death.
it is rather foolish for the man to waste time to exact revenge on a venomous snake when his life can been redeemed

Forgiveness is only fatal when you are given clear instructions by a superior power to strike an enemy and you misplace your priorities e.g King Ahab

The third one was an acient japanese proverb (14 century to be precise) medical science was not advanced to what we currently know and some snake bites where extremely fatal

they are proverbs sir

The story of king Ahab was a confirmation of the fourth one

And besides i was trying to say that it depends. Even in the bible unfaithfulness was the only warrant divorce.

I still dont know how this is a misnomer
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by baralatie(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
nigeriansamurai:

The third one was an acient japanese proverb (14 century to be precise) medical science was not advanced to what we currently know and some snake bites where extremely fatal

they are proverbs sir

The story of king Ahab was a confirmation of the fourth one

And besides i was trying to say that it depends. Even in the bible unfaithfulness was the only warrant divorce.

I still dont know how this is a misnomer
divorce does not mean one should hold the other cheating partner in unforgiven see.
doing otherwise is the misnomer
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
baralatie:

divorce does not mean one should hold the other cheating partner in unforgiven see.
doing otherwise is the misnomer

Ok i get your point
but not everyone can cope with the pain of heart break especially when cheating is involved if i have a friend in this class and he chooses not to forgive i wont hold his choices against him but ill pray that he gets stronger so as to forgive for his own sake
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:

Can you do an open relationship or open marriage? cheesy
i myself i cant indulge in such
i know such practice is quite common with white couples where a white guy will share his wife to his friends and sometimes video it on tape just for fun.I recall there was a story i watched on investigative discovery channel about an american army officer who was fond of sharing his wife to other men to shag and he would video it on tape.So he invited a black guy in his military unit to sleep with his wife.His wife started catching feelings for the black guy and the army officer noticed and broke it up telling the black guy not to come to his house again that he is no longer welcome to the Bleep.the wife got angry and murdered him.It was aired on one documentary programme called SNAP: Sometimes u have to have a bigger mind and be totally honest with ur partner to engage in that open relationship.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by officialbeffinb(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
Weeeell
A wise man once said
"Only the strong can show mercy"
another said
"Mercy is not weakness"
another also said
"Only a fool spares a venomous snake after being bitten"
Yet another
"Forgiveness might be fatal"

All im saying is whatever floats your boat

Thanks for this..
Re: A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? by officialbeffinb(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2020
It's quite pathetic that a lot of Men here are justifying the act of cheating when it's a Man doing it but a murderous sin when a Woman does.
Some even allude that when a woman cheats, it's a whole different thing, she doesn't care about her spouse again, she can kill the man etc.
Do Men cheat with the image of their spouse in their head or because they love their wife.
This lopsided African mentality should be discouraged.
A woman doesn't treat cheating differently, neither is it their exclusive right to make marriage work.
Anything toxic that would disparage the sacredness of marriage should be discouraged entirely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men / Free. Download Eminem Marshall Mathers LP 2 / Fear Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.