Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,328 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? (2438 Views)

Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Sunofgod(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2011
Aisha2 - My Apologies.

(But to 'Hell' with Buhari)
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2011
personally i'm indifferent to any of the candidates.

what i want is accountability and performance that will stand up to criticism.

since i'm not sure nigeria can produce that kind of culture, i really could care less.

but in any case, what's the big deal if someone has a crush on a public figure?

mai suya, did you say i know you from somewhere? I dont recall ever addressing you on this forum.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by honeric01(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2011
@Aisha2

Never to worry, you should expect things like these to happen, alot of my friends from NL that know i support the BB ticket that are for GEJ stopped calling me nor are they talking to me, but i don't care, i don't and won't support anyone base on sentiments, my senses are intact and i know who i should support if i need a real change in my deal country.

My FB page has turned to a political page and has been deserted by my GEJ friends, some of them said Buhari is paying me, i laugh at them and always make sure i give them damming words about their future and that of their kids for supporting whoever they support only because he's from the SS.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2011
Sun of god. Apology accepted. As for ur statement about buhari, its your oppinion and u re entitled, that's the beauty of democracy we can agree and disagree majority have their way and minority have tjeir say in the end no victor no vanqusihed in the spirit of fairplay we shake hands and work together. Thanks for being mature enough to apologise
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2011
Katsumoto:

[s]That is a load of nonsense; she is a moderator of an online forum. As a moderator, she must enforce the rules of the forum and be unbiased. As a Nigerian stakeholder, she HAS the right to support a candidate and is even permitted to be biased. If she has erred in her position as a moderator, then provide a link to the post or thread.

Is it against any rules to be a moderator and be a supporter of a political office seeker? I guess she wasn't biased when she was taking part in the SNG asking for Turai and her cabal to handover to Goodluck. Now that Goodluck has shown how mediocre and corrupt he is, Aisha2 and the rest of Nigeria shouldn't be allowed to campaign against him[/s]?

Arrantus Nonsensicus.   .    .  using Blazay's words

If she wants to be a moderator, let her be one. And if she wants to have an opinion, let her resign from her duty as a moderator. She cant eat her cake and have it afterwards. That would be against the indefatigable law of entropy. Its like asking Festus Onigbinde to ref  a match between Nigeria and Cameroon.   .   . does  that make sense to you?

This is what they call conflict of interest. She has a vested interest in seeing Buhari succeed on NL, how is is it difficult for you or any other person to see that her judgement would be and have been clouded by her blind support for Buhari.

This is not the first time she 'd be called out. It has nothing to do with her previous support for GEJ, what is at stake is her blind and trail of opening and posting maligning and egregious comments about GEJ's wife, while childishly and needlessly extolling the non-existent virtues of Buhari's wife, in an attempt to discredit Jonathan.

I am not a fan of GEJ but I do believe in fairness and I abhor, with every fiber of my being, any attempt by anyone to exploit their privilege for the undue advantage of their pay master!

The right thing for Aisha to do is to endeavor to remain neutral or resign from her post as a moderator. What is at stake here is her credibility. There is a reason Anderson Cooper doesnt want to reveal his sexual orientation to his viewers, and its for the same reason  NPR fired Juan Williams after making that comment about Muslims

Why is it so difficult for anyone to see that! Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
nl does not determine what happens politically on ground in nigeria, most of the time.

even if the members were 1 million [including the ghost ones], nigeria has a population of 140 mil, so crunch the numbers.

the internet cosmos is only one of thousands of pressure groups all trying to influence what goes on in nigeria.

so, i could care less which mod is supporting which candidate.

when it's a topic that really concerns me, then i'll complain.

in the meantime, yall can carry on while i browse your posts.

fstranger dont reply my post, waanker.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by kaypumpin2(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2011
I am still at sea as to why any sane and right thinking Nigerian will ever support PDP even IF they have an "angel with wings" as their presidential candidate.The same party that has OBJ and Anenih? shocked Even if you have the most celestial of intention,these cogs in the wheel of progress will always remain an albatross.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
fstranger3:

Arrantus Nonsensicus.   .    .  using Blazay's words

If she wants to be a moderator, let her be one. And if she wants to have an opinion, let her resign from her duty as a moderator. She cant have her cake and have it. Its like asking Festus Onigbinde to ref  a match between Nigeria and Cameroon.   .   . does  that make sense to you?

This is what they call conflict of interest. She has a vested interest in seeing Buhari succeed on NL, how is is it difficult for you or any other person to see that her judgement would be and have been clouded by her blind support for Buhari.

This is not the first time she 'd be called out. It has nothing to do with her previous support for GEJ, what is at stake is her blind and trail of opening and posting maligning and egregious comments about GEJ's wife, while childishly and needlessly extolling the non-existent virtues of Buhari's wife, in an attempt to discredit Jonathan.

I am not a fan of GEJ but I do believe in fairness and I abhor, with every fiber of my being, any attempt by anyone to exploit their privilege for the undue advantage of their pay master!

The right thing for Aisha to do is to endeavor to remain neutral or resign from her post as a moderator. What is at stake here is her credibility. There is a reason Anderson Cooper doesnt want to reveal is sexual orientation to his viewers, and its for the same reason  NPR fired Juan Williams after making that comment about Muslims

Why is it so difficult for anyone to see that! Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I reason with you just a bit but GEJ is contesting in an election he's organizing. So Aisha 2 has simply exercised her right as a Nigerian.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
9ijaMan:

I reason with you just a bit. GEJ is contesting in an election he's organizing. So Aisha 2 has simply exercised her right as a Nigerian.

Dont tell me you have a college degree?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
fstranger3:

Dont tell me you have a college degree?

I actually received my school cert with your folks.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2011
So where is the liar who said PTF didnt touch any SOuthern School?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by aletheia(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
@Aisha2: please do something about threads like this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600638.0.html

It's the proliferation of such threads that lead some to doubt your sincerity. BTW such gratuitous insults of the President are also insults for every Nigerian.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2011
Did any of you had a problem with Aisha when she was campaigning for GEJ to be made president?

Didnt you see her as biased then?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by OAM4J: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
aisha2:

Am in no way related to buhari, have never seen him live.the closest I have come to meeting him was wheb he was invited by a dept in mu school the humble man he was he attended unfortunately that day I was being operated upon. Sun of god when I was marching and advocacting that Jonathan be made presidentN when I was daily posting to challenge the state of the nation under Yardaua , when I lost my phone twice in the SNG rallies trying to take pictures and even when I lost my phone I still got pictures and posted here. Then Becomerich did not hijack my account, now that I support a candidate who I feel and researched as the most credible becomerich has hijacked my account. I have always and will always put the love for my nation beyound personal gain. I have a very close relationship with people in Goodlucks adminstration, I was even offered a job as youth coordiantor of his campaign team but I turned them down they were shocked because they assumed that having fought for jonathan I will come and join them and enjoy but I told them I am a card carrying member of Ac even during the SNG rallies I went for the meetings as an AC representatives, when I decided to support Buhari I had to leave a position in AC to come just as a supporter to CPC so anywhere I stand I stand cos of the love I have for my country because of the fact that I have to have something to tell my children when they ask me what we did when we needed to act and save their future. Am not rich, I live a very modest life within my means if you know me personally you will know am not greedy, I always put the interest of others before mine. If I was after personal benefits I will be singing Goodluck to you and ne because I am very close to Goodluck more than Buhari,I have personally met President Goodluckand have been in lots of meetings with madam even before she was first lady in the course of our developmental work she calls ne small but mighty. So my dear, I can go on and on but I will stop here, I cannot eat my childrens future today because of greed. My children deserve better. From every unbiased angle Buhari is a better choice

God bless you jare. If many Nigerians are like you, Nigeria would be much better that it is.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2011
Am browsing with my phone, will attend to the thread tmr. Sorry
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by TNUBU4LIFE: 2:45am On Mar 21, 2011
You can imagine educated youths leaving substance for eloquence

Ribadu had more substance than any other three at the NN24 presidential debate,yet the pro-gej/BB/shekarau left substance for eloquence'
While buhari promised to stop importation of fake drugs only,Ribadu promised to stop importation of fake drugs and provide the capacity and infrastructure that can guaranntee that pharmaceutical companies are set-up locally and supported to be economically successful.

Buhari made a general assertion that Nigerians are corrupt and indisciplined while Ribadu said that Nigerians are not rather it is institutional and leadership failure which if he is elected,he will remedy,definitely his approach is more sensible.

Buhari promised to probe the money spent on power since 1999 but Ribadu listed 5 approach(listen to the live debate again) to permanently solving the power debacle.

Buhari had been in retirement for the past 25yrs while Ribadu has been in government for the past 25years!

Need i say more?

RIBADU OUTCLASSED BUHARI BOTH IN ELOQUENCE AND SUBSTANCE,YET SOME PEOPLE WANT TO DECEIVE THE UNWARY,THEY WILL FAIL!

RIBADU GETS MY VOTE,VOTE HIM,HE IS THE MOST PREPARED TO TACKLE OUR CURRENT CHALLENGES!

VOTE RIBADU-FOLA ADEOLA FOR THE PRESIDENCY
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by hillsate: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2011
Well, Well, Well. Aisha2 me nene da zafi zafi haka?
I simply made a comment and posted an observation but you got your claws right at my jugular. A simple response from you wouldn't have overworked you to the extent of scribbling words with insult undertone. i have a cousin Aisha but she's not from the north. So please do not assume i wrote what i did because your username sounded affiliated to a particular region.
The ability to read, understand and accept constructive criticism is the hallmark of true leadership. i meant no harm to your person or political affiliation. I'm so sorry if you feel offended.
FYI, i am not a supporter of any presidential candidate or party. I only pray to God to guide we Nigerians in electing someone that will move Nigeria to where we ought to be. Thank you Aisha2.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2011
Thank you Hillsate, i am sorry if i sounded harsh. Thank you for all your advice, dully noted. Your concern is appreciated
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2011
i have a very close relationship with people in Goodlucks adminstration, I was even offered a job as youth coordiantor of his campaign team but I turned them down they were shocked because they assumed that having fought for jonathan I will come and join them and enjoy

but I told them I am a card carrying member of Ac even during the SNG rallies I went for the meetings as an AC representatives, when I decided to support Buhari I had to leave a position in AC to come just as a supporter to CPC so anywhere I stand I stand cos of the love I have for my country

because of the fact that I have to have something to tell my children when they ask me what we did when we needed to act and save their future. Am not rich, I live a very modest life within my means if you know me personally you will know am not greedy, I always put the interest of others before mine.

If I was after personal benefits I will be singing Goodluck to you and ne because I am very close to Goodluck more than Buhari,I have personally met President Goodluckand have been in lots of meetings with madam even before she was first lady in the course of our developmental work she calls ne small but mighty.

So my dear, I can go on and on but I will stop here, I cannot eat my childrens future today because of greed. My children deserve better. From every unbiased angle Buhari is a better choice

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

thank God, not everyone in nigeria will sell their souls on the altar of greed
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
It is a crime for an supposedly educated individual not to have an opinion on who should lead Nigeria in the coming crucial election for our country's future.

Do you not know the problems facing our nation?

Are you unable to research the top candidates?

Wonders shall never end shocked
hillsate:

FYI, i am not a supporter of any presidential candidate or party. I only pray to God to guide we Nigerians in electing someone that will move Nigeria to where we ought to be.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by aletheia(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
GenBuhari:

It is a crime for an supposedly educated individual not to have an opinion on who should lead Nigeria in the coming crucial election for our country's future.

You begin to sound like a fanatic. Your zero-sum and intolerant approach is not going to yield you any benefit.

1) It is not a crime for him not to have an opinion. People are allowed to be neutral. It is possible he is convinced that neither Buhari or GEJ is the answer
2) Your hypocrisy is plain to see because if he had stated he was supporting GEJ, you would be against him.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by hillsate: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
GenBuhari:

Do you not know the problems facing our nation?

Are you unable to research the top candidates?

Wonders shall never end shocked

So much for someone who is educated, knows the problem facing our nation and has researched the top candidates! All that didn't help your english. what a shame. please return back to school. it will do you a whole lot good than stay here scribbling in a language you are yet to have a grasp of.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
It is your duty to have an opinion - especially when our country is at a critical cross roads.

Please take the time to do your own research.

In the meantime let me educate you about my preferred candidate Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (rtd).

This guy headed the only anti-corruption government Nigeria has ever had.

He  reduced inflation from 23% to 4% in just 1.5 years

He paid off our debts in the same period and also almost stamped out corruption and reduced crime rates to very low levels.

He also had successes as head of PTF under Abacha's government and many people remembers the positive impact of of the PTF under his chairmanship.

I will not decieve you my friend, but I am telling you that Buhari is tried and tested and has proven that he is capable of fixing Nigeria.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by londoner: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
@ All, one thing is standing out for me now in the threads I have read about this election.

People are stating the benefits they themselves experienced under Buhari. That has to be worth more than a promise of doing something "once elected" from GEJ.

I'm not saying I don't have reservations about Buhari, but people are coming out to say that they felt and saw his government.

I dont really hear people saying the good they have experienced under GEJ, apart from some improvements in electricity supply.

Maybe Buhari is the least worse choice Nigeria has at this time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speakership: S’west Endorses Muraina, But Who Is He? / Pastor Bakare And Latter Rain Limited: A One Man Show ? / Adenuga Exposes Obj’s Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.