Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? (2440 Views)

Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2011
I didn't go to abu.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2011
And me too, I am not Yoruba, I am Hausa! grin

People deceiving people member? grin
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by MaiSuya(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2011
9ijaMan:

That's not true bro. I went to Ife and witnessed everything Aisha 2 related. I have friends who finished from UNIBEN. UNIPORT, UNILAG, UNI-ILORIN etc confirming same too. If you passed through a federal Uni after 1999, you probably would want to deny it. All those institutions I mentioned still have PTF insignias to date. If you don't know, go and ask those who graduated before you.

No mind am. I attended UNIBEN and theres a building there courtesy of PTF. I can't remember the exact one, but believe its the one that houses the dept of Education.  Furthermore,, if you check the archives at the Pharmacy Dept of UBTH, you'll still see receipts of drugs purchased by PTF.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2011
How can some people be soo dishonest? Is it a common trait with GEJ fans?

Are you sure you schooled in the SW which school did you attend? All federal university had marks of PTF on them

I went to Ife and we had several PTF marks

The school bus Tomi Olagunju crashed into the school gate in 1999 was donated by PTF tell us which sch you went to and we would have NL members who went to the same sch who would tell us what PTF did in the sch

Maybe you went to UNIPETROL
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by opalu: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
I attended a Fed Govt college in Kogi and we had buses with PTF on them.

I went to a Poly FPI and there were PTF buses.

I attended hospitals with PTF drugs.

I did my IT at Benue state and most roads especially around Gboko/Mkd were PTF roads

I went to FUT and we had PTF buildings

Tell me why i shouldnt vote Buhari far above Jonathan.
I was a Ribadu supporter before I joined Nairaland.
I supported Ribadu for returning Ibori's Billion Naira bribe to CBN (Lamido confirmed it)

But from the mind-blowing support Buhari enjoys and his strictnes towards corruption, it is better to vote him

Visit http://sites.google.com/site/nigerian2011election/home to vote for ur choice NOW.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by opalu: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2011
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
People should learn to tell the truth and shame d devil oh. Every federal university had PTF buses and PTF library books. I remember the roads were awarded in phases but only 500 million was released so they were not able to complete the road repairs. Forget politics let's be honest we who went to school in dat era all benefited from PTF I don't know if they still exist self I know pdtf only gives schoolarship now to the children and friends
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2011
Lol at unipetrol
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/babsajayi/121010.html

Nigeria has always been a basket case. Things that are abnormal and aberrations takes place in Nigeria everyday; they are commonplace and they assume normality and are acceptable as part of our life. Having illiterate soldiers rail road the whole nation of well educated people was at one time acceptable in the mentality of Nigerians. At the sight of a demented soldier on national television Nigerians rush out to celebrate and welcome the new 'messiah' to Dodan Barrack. The people easily lap up the new soldier of fortune's promises and good intentions and will be glad that the thieves in babariga and tall caps (a la Shagari's) have been arrested and their political parties "dissolved." People will take to the streets to listen to all the new promises of what the new "fedra gonment" will do. They will lap up all the "summarily dismissed," "hearby dissolved," "summarily expelled," and nonsense like "this gonment will not tallrate any indisplin" from the very mouth of lowlifes who are the very epitome of indiscipline! Mohammudu Buhari was one of such undisciplined soldiers that forcefully terminated democratically constituted and elected governments.

The twin towers of terror, Mohammudu Buhari and his co-traveler Tunde Idiagbon, plotted and terminated the second republic. The second republic was never a worthy venture considering the excesses and corruption of the epicureans in Alhaji Shehu Shagari and Adisa (the self-processed and heavily deluded AMA, Always Mentally Alert) Akiloye's National Party of Nigeria (NPN), but only the people have the right to terminate it through the ballot box. But Buhari has no regard for the ballot box or democratic process that engenders and enthrones democratic regimes. Like any soldier of fortune with a huge personal agenda, Buhari overthrew the government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari. He accused the civilian administration of corruption and bad governance; he called them names and came to the conclusion that they will be "summarily disciplined." On December 31, 1983, Mohammudu Buhari rolled back the hands of the nation's development and stymied the progress of Nigeria. He decided to clean up the mess left behind by the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) and restore order. But rather than dealing with the crooks, philanders, epicureans, grabbers and looters in the NPN and hold them accountable, he chose to punish only a section of the political landscape; he focused on the political opposition that controlled less than 30% of the funds at the time. Buhari arrested, detained and tried all the governors of the Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN) while the erstwhile leaders of the NPN were left untouched and a mere handful of them kept under house arrest.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
Buhari's was a selective approach to governance and justice. Not a single Hausa/Fulani man or woman was arrested, interrogated, detained, brought to trial or sent to jail during his dictatorship despite the legions of Southern non-Muslim 'infidels' he detained without trial, sentenced for flimsy reasons, or murdered by retroactive law. It was only Umaru Dikko he went after - for whatever personal reasons - among the dozens of NPN chieftains, but he kept the likes of Professor Ambrose Ali, Chief Olabisi Onabanjo, Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin and Chief Bola Ige in prison. He tried them and retried them until they were found guilty. His goal was to find them guilty and it was at all cost. For him it was better to find the 'infidels' guilty rather than trouble the 'elect.' Buhari incarcerated the UPN governors who brought development to their people and their states and rewarded NPN governors who could not account for the revenue allocations they got and the loans they borrowed with house arrests and freedom to move around! It was Buhari's Northern Agenda, an agenda soaked in his belief in a pious North and determination to deal ruthlessly with the 'infidels,' from the Christian South and its inferior Muslim population who were not Muslim enough,

The repeated imprisonment, trials and tribulations heaped on the UPN governors hastened the untimely demise of Chief Olabisi Onabanjo and Professor Ambrose Alli. Buhari lacked the conscience to care; he was least interested in the fairness of his action. All the ministers of the National Party of Nigeria and their party chieftains such as the former president Alhaji Shehu Shagari, Suleman Takuma, Adamu Ciroma, Yahaya Dikko and many others were left untouched; they were too pious and of a special Northern breed to be touched. Buhari settled for scapegoats and 'infidels' from the South to justify that he was cleaning the nation of corruption when in fact he wore a garment of greed and excesses. He showed very little respect for the law of the land. He even went a step further to backdate laws in order to ensure that three suspected drug pushers, Bartholomew Owoh, Bernard Ogedengbe and Lawal Ojuolape were found guilty by retroactive law, but then that was a drug trade that prominent Northern Nigerian businessmen were well noted for. In doing this, he insulted the civil society and drew the anger and criticism of the Nigerian media, labour unions, the Nigerian Bar Association, the National Association of Resident Doctors, and many other unions and organizations. Dr. Beko Ransome-Kuti and his brother, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti suffered greatly from the inhuman actions and detentions of Buhari and his band of plunders. The three drug suspects were found guilty and murdered by retroactive law. Decree No. 20 of 1984 was not only inhuman and illegal in its composition, it was draconian and a law made by fools, because suddenly action that we acceptable and normal when taken were strangely turned into criminal actions. The Public Officers (Protection Against False Accusation) Decree 4 of 1984 was Buhari's gift to the Nigerian Press and its first victims were The Guardian's Tunde Thompson and Nduka Iraboh.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
Buhari did not even consider the ministers of Alhaji Shehu Shagari who broke every law, plundered the nation's resources and spent money like it was going out of fashion for any punishment. He did not come to punish the 'saints,' because the saints are too pious. His war against indiscipline (WAI) was conceived in deceit. Only the unholy will be punished for acts of indiscipline. The pious have the right to 'take,' to 'use,' and to 'remove' whatever they want, and their taking, using and removing what they want is holy and righteous before Allah. As far as Buhari was concerned only the people in the South were undisciplined since the North was and still is pure and pious. Only numskulls will hold such silly and stupid believes, but Buhari was far from convinced about the superiority of his Hausa/Fulani race and the purity of Islam. For Buhari, he was right and pure and we (the people in the South) are dead. He considered himself sent by Allah to either purify them or exterminate them all.

The Emir of Gwandu was too pious and as such was at liberty to bring in his 53 suitcases. While the people importing contrabands were predominantly from the North, only the few from the South were arrested and prosecuted. Alhaji Jokolo, the current Emir of Gwandu and son of the then Emir recently said his father only brought back 12 suitcases and not 53. Jokolo, a former colonel in the Nigeria Army said it was General Buhari who instructed him to go to the airport to receive his father, the then Emir. Mustapha Jokolo acknowledged that several suitcases were taken straight from the aircraft to the State House. He said those were for the Chief of Protocol, Dahiru Waziri. They were all in the government of Mohammudu Buhari but Buhari did not put them on trial for bringing contraband goods into the country or for disobeying the law by not taking their luggage through the normal process of inspection. Even Buhari's brother was on that same entourage of the Emir of Gwandu, but all of them are neck and shoulder above the law, and the war against indiscipline does not affect them; they are above such petty laws that were made for commoners and Southerners.

General Buhari has very little education, like the rest of his khaki-wearing comrades who ruled Nigeria by force and by decrees. He attended primary school in Daura and later the Katsina Model School before attending military training at home and overseas. We can safely say that this is another cretin case with very little ability for creative, analytical and constructive thinking. Even his actions as military dictator were causes of concern for the academia, and they worry why any rational person will take those actions or follow the steps Buhari followed. A few months or a year in any military college or cadet program can never prepare any soldier for governance. Soldiers are trained to follow rules and to obey orders; never to run government, lead civilians or be seen in the civil society wearing uniform around. No military training prepare or pretend to prepare a soldier to run a local government or a state. Buhari was poorly educated and has a low intelligence quotient (IQ) to manage the affairs of the people of Katsina State and as such lack what it takes to manage the affairs of Nigeria. He forcefully imposed himself on the Nigerian people and made a terrible work of it; he caused confusion, did the economy no good and dehumanized the civil society. If he failed when he was a dictator, I do not see him succeeding in a democratic, give-and-take environment.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
[size=18pt]Buhari accepted the Abacha contraption and was one of the first few who embraced Abacha quite early and saw nothing wrong in the annulment of MKO Abiola's freely given mandate. Buhari was therefore rewarded with the chairmanship of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) by his friend, General Sani Abacha. The PTF had annual budgets that were far more than what most states of the federation received from the federal purse. The Fund began in 1996 with an initial capital of almost 60 billion naira.[/size] It was a duplication of social services and it became the bottomless pit that allowed the Northern Oligarchy to loot the national treasury once again. It was like the return of the Nigerian National Supply Company (NNSC) and contracts were flowing and doing so in abundance, but available only to the Oligarchy who will then turn around to sell the contract papers to a Southerner at huge profit. It all became a joke in Lagos about how some people procured the paper and made billions and some bought the paper and do all the work for little or nothing! Buhari's PTF built roads at federal, state and local government levels at a time when the Federal Ministry of Work lacked the funds to repair roads. PTF also procured drugs at a time when the Federal Ministry of Heath did not have the budget to provide drugs for federal hospitals. It was said that the PTF had 115.6 billion naira available to it as at December 31, 1997, funds that were never audited or properly accounted for. Like Abacha and the rest of his government, the PTF was set up to provide an opportunity to loot without any need for accountability; and corruption and indiscipline were never fought at that level. A wise former head of state would have seen that PTF was an alternative government and he would have rejected the offer to be part of it, but not Mr. Buhari. PTF brought untold opportunities and allowed him to practically rebuild Katsina, Kaduna and the rest of the north while a few projects were thrown at the Southern States.

[size=28pt]More roads were built in each of Funtua, Gusau, Kaduna, and Sokoto than in Lagos or Oyo State. Over 70% of the Fund's allocation went into modernizing the roads in the North.[/size] For example, roads in Malali Government Reservation Area (GRA) in Kaduna were as good as you can wish for before PTF was set up, but these roads were dualized with PTF's money all the way to Durbar Hotel and beyond. Buhari's idea of Nigeria is one in which the north is superior and it must always take the lion share of everything. Unfortunately Muhammudu Buhari is the presidential candidate of Bola Tinubu, the self-professed leader of the Yoruba people. It is very obvious they have so much in common - brash, uncreative, unimaginative and false superior air. Contractors such as Chagori and Chagori (C&C) and Afri-Projects Consortium were some of the major beneficiaries of the PTF contracts. The PTF even carried out projects in Military barracks despite the fact that those projects have been provided for in the Ministry of Defence's budget. The Armed Forces PTF was allocated 20% of the PTF funds and with it came more funds to loot and no accountability. In the final analysis it was confirmed that Buhari wasted 135 billion naira of the PTF's 146 billion and all this financial abuse during the time Abacha was waging war against indiscipline and corruption (WAIC). The joke is on Abacha, Buhari and their ilk, and I am laughing out loud, really loud.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
fstranger3:

Buhari's was a selective approach to governance and justice. Not a single Hausa/Fulani man or woman was arrested, interrogated, detained, brought to trial or sent to jail during his dictatorship despite the legions of Southern non-Muslim 'infidels' he detained without trial, sentenced for flimsy reasons, or murdered by retroactive law.
Why try to peddle falsehood to buttress your illogical points?
I suppose Umaru Dikko who was cased in a coffin and almost brought in to face justice is a Yoruba man abi! Can you please list the names of all those ministers under Shagari who got thrown into jail when Buhari came in? From the list we'll pick out the ethnicity of each individual.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2011
Kai the lies are overwhelming. A family friend who is a core northerner and a speaker in the state assemble was jailed at that point. The man had built a mansion within 6 months during the democratic regime the man hid his electronics and cars the day they came for him I was young but I remnember clearly he even gave someone his tv to hide and d man denied after he was released. Let us stop peddling lies please. If there are facts that Buhari is an ethbic bigot I will be the first ti turn my back on him. However iys mostly unsubstabtiated claims and mere allegations in some cases outright lies
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Sunofgod(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
However iys mostly unsubstabtiated claims and mere allegations in some cases outright lies

Aisha2 - Where did you school if you dont mind me asking?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
Sun of god:

Aisha2 - Where did you school if you dont mind me asking?

Where else?

If not Abu, prolly Sokoto or Maiduguri. . . I am fairly certain! And most likely, she studied Pol. Sci or Sociology or Inter. rel
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2011
U can tell a lie a million time it will never become the truth.lies may endure for a while but the truth will always shine through
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2011
i think aisha may have a mini-crush on buhari, or maybe he's her in-law [via a sister or relative maybe].
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Sunofgod(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
I personally think Becomrich has hijacked Aisha2's account.

I dont believe the threads and posts of the last few weeks are from the real aisha2
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2011
nothing wrong with having a little crush on someone, even if he's unattainable [I ASSUME].

I personally have been wondering how he managed to maintain the same stature all these years.

though my grandfather was also very skinny like that- i doubt he was ever fat his whole life, may he RIP.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Sunofgod(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2011
nothing wrong with having a little crush on someone, even if he's unattainable [I ASSUME].

I personally have been wondering how he managed to maintain the same stature all these years.

though my grandfather was also very skinny like that- i doubt he was ever fat his whole life, may he RIP.

R.I.P? - Buhari or your Grand Papa?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2011
tpiah!:

n[b]othing wrong with having a little crush on someone, even if he's unattainable [I ASSUME].[/b]

Like your crush on me? Even though I am 10 notches above your station
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
Sun of god:

She is old and senile

Dont take her words seriously!
grin
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by MaiSuya(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
tpiah!:

i think aisha may have a mini-crush on buhari, or maybe he's her in-law [via a sister or relative maybe].

just couldn't resist being @ the center of any controversy, could you? yeye
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
Sun of god:

my grandpa.

skinny as anything, may he RIP.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
Mai Suya:

Do i know you?

fstranger3:

Like your crush on me? Even though I am 10 notches above your station

step away from the mirror or is it your glass of beer.

i think 6 hours is a long enough time to stare at yourself.

reconnect with the outside world. Stare at the television instead.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2011
Mai Suya:

No self control. She lives for it. No real life friends. All she has is NL . So dont be surprised.

tpiah!:

my grandpa.

skinny as anything, may he RIP.

Same can be said about people with HIV. He could have been suffering from some terrible diseases. To each his own!
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
fstranger3:

No self control. She lives for it. No real life friends. All she has is NL . So dont be surprised.

Same can be said about people with HIV. He could have been suffering from some terrible diseases. To each his own!

he died of old age, loser.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
tpiah!:

he died of old age, loser.

Old age is not a disease

Keep living in denial ok!
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2011
step away from the joint.

if you dont speak english then i cant help you.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2011
Am in no way related to buhari, have never seen him live.the closest I have come to meeting him was wheb he was invited by a dept in mu school the humble man he was he attended unfortunately that day I was being operated upon. Sun of god when I was marching and advocacting that Jonathan be made presidentN when I was daily posting to challenge the state of the nation under Yardaua , when I lost my phone twice in the SNG rallies trying to take pictures and even when I lost my phone I still got pictures and posted here. Then Becomerich did not hijack my account, now that I support a candidate who I feel and researched as the most credible becomerich has hijacked my account. I have always and will always put the love for my nation beyound personal gain. I have a very close relationship with people in Goodlucks adminstration, I was even offered a job as youth coordiantor of his campaign team but I turned them down they were shocked because they assumed that having fought for jonathan I will come and join them and enjoy but I told them I am a card carrying member of Ac even during the SNG rallies I went for the meetings as an AC representatives, when I decided to support Buhari I had to leave a position in AC to come just as a supporter to CPC so anywhere I stand I stand cos of the love I have for my country because of the fact that I have to have something to tell my children when they ask me what we did when we needed to act and save their future. Am not rich, I live a very modest life within my means if you know me personally you will know am not greedy, I always put the interest of others before mine. If I was after personal benefits I will be singing Goodluck to you and ne because I am very close to Goodluck more than Buhari,I have personally met President Goodluckand have been in lots of meetings with madam even before she was first lady in the course of our developmental work she calls ne small but mighty. So my dear, I can go on and on but I will stop here, I cannot eat my childrens future today because of greed. My children deserve better. From every unbiased angle Buhari is a better choice
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Katsumoto: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2011
hillsate:

Moderator Aisha 2,
last time you wrote about how breathtaking Buhari's wife and now you posted Buhari and his wife's picture telling us she makes him smile.
Are you part of Buhari's campaign team on nairaland?

dannyboy10:

I will not withdraw my statement, you a free to go and read my original post and see what i wrote instead of asking for evidence.Some people are born with Leadership, Some have Leadership vested on them, others are Leaders because of their worth.

That is a load of nonsense; she is a moderator of an online forum. As a moderator, she must enforce the rules of the forum and be unbiased. As a Nigerian stakeholder, she HAS the right to support a candidate and is even permitted to be biased. If she has erred in her position as a moderator, then provide a link to the post or thread.

Is it against any rules to be a moderator and be a supporter of a political office seeker? I guess she wasn't biased when she was taking part in the SNG asking for Turai and her cabal to handover to Goodluck. Now that Goodluck has shown how mediocre and corrupt he is, Aisha2 and the rest of Nigeria shouldn't be allowed to campaign against him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President, VP, Govs To Pay Tax On Personal Emoluments / Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Gives FG New Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.