Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Man Tattoos '666' On His Skull After Getting His Dick Tattooed And Balls Pierced - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tattoos '666' On His Skull After Getting His Dick Tattooed And Balls Pierced (4445 Views)

Man Tattoos A Horse On His Hood(photos, 18+) / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tattoos '666' On His Skull After Getting His Dick Tattooed And Balls Pierced by seunmohmoh(f): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
I won't waste my words on something like this.
Re: Man Tattoos '666' On His Skull After Getting His Dick Tattooed And Balls Pierced by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Lawly:

Read through the lines. The man has no wife. He's a gay.

Still his life undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos '666' On His Skull After Getting His Dick Tattooed And Balls Pierced by Humanoid01(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Clipxhub:

It's not about appearance. Some innocent looking people do terrible things.
If you doubt, check out the worst serial killers and see how innocent and gentle they look.
It's about looks, and it's also not about looks. You say it's about the heart. Well, yes it is, but what a man portrays externally is determined by what goes on internally. There is absolutely no justification for this man, his mind is obviously polluted. As for those people who look innocent and secretly/openly perpetuate evil, they're simply being deceptive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? / What Can I offer A Lady That Is Richer Than Me? (pics) / Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.