Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl (54069 Views)

Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by EmmySparky(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Banky when are you goin to give dix girl belle? Or wait is banky impotent or HV a low sperm count?
she has a two kids already...what are u even saying...
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by TriCee: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by hardeyincah(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2020
osamz007:

AMEBO MUST A MARRIAGE BRING FORTH KIDS

Marriage councillors

Over to you
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by cynthia500(f): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2020
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Banky when are you goin to give dix girl belle? Or wait is banky impotent or HV a low sperm count?
Better stop this nonsense, it's not everything you joke with.

Certified Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Rabble(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2020
She beautiful as a teenager

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Amelia5: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2020
iamyemiakins:

Get a job!
Lol
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Michael64(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
,,,she has given birth already ,,,they have twins ,,,don't come and be saying what you don't know

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by dharyour93(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:
I'll choose a fertile lady over a wombless facially pretty lady! smiley

Says an infertile lady.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

Odę, original Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by chris51(f): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

You are not God

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Stanley1155: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2020
You are not a clown,you are the entire circus

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Amelia5: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2020
EmmySparky:
she has a two kids already...what are u even saying...
You're wrong bro. No kids yet
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Antoeni(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Time never reach wen una go born, Abi she dey Preserve her stature because of her Career.
?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by olatunjithomas(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

For your information, the have their first child since late last year.
No be everything person go dey loud.

The baby girl will be one very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by tutudesz: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Did you just type this?

One of the surest ways to bring curse on yourself is to mock a woman seeking for the fruit of the womb.
No waste your time on her, her life is already cursed.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by chris51(f): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Her beauty and skin colour are natural. Unlike the ones born black and turn artificial oyinbo at middle age.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by chris51(f): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2020
chris51:
Her beauty and skin colour are natural. Unlike the ones born black and turn artificial oyinbo at middle age.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by NaijautoDotCom(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2020
It's just impressive!!!!!
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by omoadeleye(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2020
a smashing gift or a bj gift?
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by dadavivo: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

I hope you know there's future Kamar waiting patiently for you and your marriage

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Denique:

Your case is still mendable but you see the peeps who liked your comment??.??

They are a lost cause!!!

You think this is savagery?

It is the height of foolishness that will eventually come back to hunt, hurt and ruin you. Only this time, in full glare of the public whilst you did it behind the cameras.

How dare you, devil? How dare you??
May God do to you in like manner.
You are a very wicked being and a heartless soul too!

How dare you mock a woman who is barely 4 years in marriage?

I should never have opened this thread knowing toxicity runs in some of you on threads like this but do not worry, Adesua and the rest out there will bear children that will outlive them...just because a woman birthed them too and there is no barrenness in God's Kingdom.

Take heed, lest ye get destroyed...

Kai!
Amen, May God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by tutudesz: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Antoeni:
Time never reach wen una go born, Abi she dey Preserve her stature because of her Career.
?
YIM: patience is not the ability to wait,but its the ability to put on a Good Attitude while waiting.
Practice what you preach
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Have heard
Listening to infinity omah lay ft olamide
This guy ehh
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Drizzy5001(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2020
She's cute, though I will prefer Adunni Ade over her , anytime any day grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Meskalito1(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Antoeni:
?
i sense loads of stupidity all over you. Get 2 liter of fuel, a tyre and lighter.. Light up your self, you don't deserve to live. With this type of comment. Na u dey give children Abi? Ode.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Collegelove: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

How did you know that?
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

what if the man has low sperm count
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by chris51(f): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2020
chris51:

You are not God
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by NoFucksToGive: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2020
Denique:

Your case is still mendable but you see the peeps who liked your comment??.??

They are a lost cause!!!

You think this is savagery?

It is the height of foolishness that will eventually come back to hunt, hurt and ruin you. Only this time, in full glare of the public whilst you did it behind the cameras.

How dare you, devil? How dare you??
May God do to you in like manner.
You are a very wicked being and a heartless soul too!

How dare you mock a woman who is barely 4 years in marriage?

I should never have opened this thread knowing toxicity runs in some of you on threads like this but do not worry, Adesua and the rest out there will bear children that will outlive them...just because a woman birthed them too and there is no barrenness in God's Kingdom.

Take heed, lest ye get destroyed...

Kai!

Sis you need to calm down
I mean calm the fùck down

It's obvious from your anger what you are going through

But one thing I know is your sorrow will turn to joy and you and your babies will type comments on nairaland together

Now shut the hell up bîtch

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by chris51(f): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=chris51 post=96378894][/quote]
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by tutudesz: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2020
Antoeni:
?
YIM: patience is not the ability to wait,but its the ability to put on a Good Attitude while waiting.
Practice what you preach undecided
Personal text: I will cast out evil doers 4rm the city of d Lord
So be prepared to be casted out undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 / Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.