Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl (54055 Views)

Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Lovingmylife(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=IamD18 post=96358103]I'll choose a fertile lady over a wombless facially pretty lady! smiley

This is the most stupid statement i have seen so far on Nairaland, you just hide in your house and act retarded online and type nonsense . And it's even more disturbing that more than 30 people liked the post. What is wrong with you people.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by KLand(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm always happy to hear about this couple. May their marriage last long and long in Jesus name.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by mankan2k7(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Banky when are you goin to give dix girl belle? Or wait is banky impotent or HV a low sperm count?

Low sperm kill u there
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by laraemi(f): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:
I'll choose a fertile lady over a wombless facially pretty lady! smiley

You are mad
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by mankan2k7(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

u are a useless creature
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lemme guess the gift she probably has for him is her pussy of course served in an entirely different style unknown to mankind
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by 1daboi: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

this is wrong. Please take it down. Don't ever mock anybody. E get why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" / Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) / Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.