Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl (54051 Views)

Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by muller101(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2020
osamz007:

AMEBO MUST A MARRIAGE BRING FORTH KIDS
Be realistic. In Africa that's the ultimate goal

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Get money and retain your childhood face ego di nma
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2020
BabbanBura:

Amen.

Chii, shey na u get these ya lips!
undecided
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2020
annyplenty:

This comment, from a woman to another woman, even it is the truth, did not show so much grace to that Adesua.

It will seriously dampen her spirit, supposing she is actually waiting on God for fruit of the womb.

I pray God that God should have mercy on her and bless her with fruit of the womb in Jesus name. Amen
That fellow is a man, not a woman. He only edited his profile.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by bosman4u: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2020
I'll choose a fertile lady over a wombless facially pretty lady! smiley

YOU ARE SICK.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Pearly255(f): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

Thank God you ain’t a man undecided
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by annyplenty(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

Ok
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Warrikelvin777: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:
Jesus Christ....you harsh ooo
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by annyplenty(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

That is very sinisterous for a man to edit his profile to show female when she is not a transgender.

God will deliver him in Jesus name.

The heart of men are, indeed, terribly wicked.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2020
annyplenty:

That is very sinisterous for a man to edit his profile to show female when she is not a transgender.

God will deliver him in Jesus name.

The heart of men are, indeed, terribly wicked.
People do it. Your name is anny and you're a (m)?
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Socrates05(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Why are you so deficient in knowledge like this. God's time Is the best
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by iExplore(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

Pls, take this down!

For your own good
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by BabaO2: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

One of the pained ex losers identified
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by annyplenty(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

People do it. Your name is anny and you're a (m)?

Then, those that do it have ulterior motive which mostly likely is deceptive in nature.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Banky when are you goin to give dix girl belle? Or wait is banky impotent or HV a low sperm count?
calm down grin
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by frozen70(f): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

You need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by milky3(f): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

And u are a lady yourself typing this nonsense, this type of comment can cause depression for those who are not strong enough to handle childlessness issues, when it's time God will visit them. Be nice
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by leisuretym: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Dear Banky, I will advice you to secretly contact me here, mention me on a dead thread, I will do this for free to help you .
And yes, I'm light in complextion and also have the same shape of your head
But discus it with your wife first because I don't sleep with drunk women .

Wow! Adesua is Hot , Banky I'm doing this discreetly for free .

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Hugo7(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Banky when are you goin to give dix girl belle? Or wait is banky impotent or HV a low sperm count?

worm watchers.Anty is it your Belle? Aproko
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
don't let ur words come back to hurt you this world is a funny world.who re the people that liked ur comment gosh?
Some Nairalanders don't think before they spew out thrash..... I wonder the type of people that liked the monstrous comment!?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by geezynoni: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

Wtf
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by phartd(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

you are absolutely, seriously and talented mad in nature
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Olababee(f): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2020
ominilongest:

Nooooo
Na Stick E go bring

� Lolz
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by ashawopikin(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2020
ominilongest:

Nooooo
Na Stick E go bring
noo na broom
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by trappatoni(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2020
You've said it all and to think she is a woman is beyond belief. I hope she doesn't bring curse on herself and her generation.
Denique:

Your case is still mendable but you see the peeps who liked your comment??.??

They are a lost cause!!!

You think this is savagery?

It is the height of foolishness that will eventually come back to hunt, hurt and ruin you. Only this time, in full glare of the public whilst you did it behind the cameras.

How dare you, devil? How dare you??
May God do to you in like manner.
You are a very wicked being and a heartless soul too!

How dare you mock a woman who is barely 4 years in marriage?

I should never have opened this thread knowing toxicity runs in some of you on threads like this but do not worry, Adesua and the rest out there will bear children that will outlive them...just because a woman birthed them too and there is no barrenness in God's Kingdom.

Take heed, lest ye get destroyed...

Kai!
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by streetsoldier1(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

Weston concern you nah?
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Ekemeze: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by samuelchimmy(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

ahh. Jeez that's too much na
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by stealmatic(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
you are not normal
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by OLESCO(f): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

chiaaa this is too harsh....... U are not God after all
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Aguogba(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2020
Davash222:

My Jesus will be too busy to attend to those riff raffs!
Jesus actually came for riffraffs. Except your own Jesus is not Christ.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by jaytime(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2020
She's naturally beautiful, original complexion; not the fake ass bleached skins we see everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) / Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" / EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.