Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl (54053 Views)

Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by eedimo(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:
I'll choose a fertile lady over a wombless facially pretty lady! smiley

Remember Jah rules the world not your thoughts.
Get busy bru.
RESPECT!
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by adadike(f): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
don't let ur words come back to hurt you this world is a funny world.who re the people that liked ur comment gosh?
God bless you. Her comment was way to harsh. I even felt like crying when I saw it. It's a small world Sha and may God bless Banky marriage with kids. Amen
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2020
She is not wombless, her time will surely come there is a time for everything.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by chineloSA(f): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

I guess people choose to be fertile of infertile!!!!
I pray you don't get to swallow your words in future.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Unclesamo(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
Both you who wrote the post and those who liked your post need Jesus.
. Heaven is far from them.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Escaliburx: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2020
This thread was meant to appreciate how consistent she’s been in her beauty; but no, it had to be derailed.
My question is this:
What if she’s not trying to have kids yet?
A lot of western celebrities don’t always have kids at the peak of their career.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by letilex: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by mummilee(f): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

may God forgive you.If not I know karma
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Goldensmile22(f): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

this is too harsh coming from a lady lipsrsealed
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Denique:

Your case is still mendable but you see the peeps who liked your comment??.??

They are a lost cause!!!

You think this is savagery?

It is the height of foolishness that will eventually come back to hunt, hurt and ruin you. Only this time, in full glare of the public whilst you did it behind the cameras.

How dare you, devil? How dare you??
May God do to you in like manner.
You are a very wicked being and a heartless soul too!

How dare you mock a woman who is barely 4 years in marriage?

I should never have opened this thread knowing toxicity runs in some of you on threads like this but do not worry, Adesua and the rest out there will bear children that will outlive them...just because a woman birthed them too and there is no barrenness in God's Kingdom.

Take heed, lest ye get destroyed...

Kai!

You have said it all. Life will turn around and mock them in its own way.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by GermanPoison(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

with the way u talk it shows u re brainless

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by GermanPoison(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
iamloyalty:

You have said it all. Life will turn around and mock them in its own way.
Amen
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by kolade560: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Banky when are you goin to give dix girl belle? Or wait is banky impotent or HV a low sperm count?
Na God they give children, don't mock anyone b4 u jam talk

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Darkerberry: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
CalliDora1:
Chaiii... See comments above.

Azzin some ppl have mad finish

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by cynthia500(f): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
“The best revenge is massive success. “What’s on the other side of fear? Nothing. Quitters never win. Winners never quit! “It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. “If opportunity doesn’t knock build a door
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by GermanPoison(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
MajohBankz:
Anytime I watch Adesua movie, na only her face I dey like see. Omo toh fine dieeeee. Sexy slim fit
tiri crates of stout for u she's damn fine mehn
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by gforce5: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
I am not surprised at the number of likes from your ridiculous post. At least 60% of members on this forum are mentally unstable. Most of you did not grow up with love and as such, use this forum as a means to pour out your venom. Your types are still stuck in the 19th century. I don't blame you. Most of you lots cannot afford constant data due to poverty, lack exposure and are mentally oppressed.
IamD18:

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by guiddoti: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Banky when are you goin to give dix girl belle? Or wait is banky impotent or HV a low sperm count?
Na she be diz! Aproko. Na bro wey no fit keep him marry for publik I blame.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by dunpredictable: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

As a lady you should be ashamed of yourself. Don't judge
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by sammyhir: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=IamD18 post=96358103]I'll choose a fertile lady over a wombless facially pretty lady! smiley

You really need to be more sensitive.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Uglygurl(f): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Did you just type this?

One of the surest ways to bring curse on yourself is to mock a woman seeking for the fruit of the womb.

Exactly!
People bring curse upon themselves and their children thinking it's fun to make such comment.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
[s]That fellow is a man, not a woman. He only edited his profile.[/s]
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by khome(f): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

This is harsh.....haba
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Yungstallion: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by midasbliss(f): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

IamD18:

Too many cyber bullies put here these days

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by pagorino(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

that's harsh bitch. You ain't God. How would you react if a useless fellow like you says the same senseless words to you? Think and be reasonable before spewing trash hag

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by OdefaGirl(f): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

If he has, what will you then do....kill yourself? Please go ahead and kill yourself, I will personally bring the answer to your gra*e.
Sometimes, you guys talk like an empty drum.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Raychee(f): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamD18:

Numbskull

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by Raychee(f): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
don't let ur words come back to hurt you this world is a funny world.who re the people that liked ur comment gosh?

Sick people like her of course. I'm sure 90% of them are females

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by OdefaGirl(f): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Your woman is pretty..... enjoy your love, and enjoy your life......haters can always go ahead and commit suicide.
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by EndRape2(f): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
You are a disgusting being, how dare you call a woman childless, or wombless, when it is God that gives children. Kai .u are frustrated beast.

quote author=IamD18 post=96358103]I'll choose a fertile lady over a wombless facially pretty lady! smiley

[/quote]
Re: Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl by karashita: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:

No be small wah for you o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" / Pela Okiemute Builds A House In Lagos (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.