Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) (16206 Views)

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Newbreed2018: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

As long as I can afford it, I will always refund and get sound sleep. Will make more money the next day wink
By selling a defective engine at a high cost to another client because they are novice? And when they speak out u shut them down/threaten them?
And u think u'd get a sound sleep?
U call that making money the next day?

I knew u to be a green snake but didn't consider u too petty to making someone's privacy public all to the praises of ur shit'eaters.

15 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Alfred74: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newbreed2018:
By selling a defective engine at a high cost to another client because they are novice? And when they speak out u shut them down/threaten them?

I knew u to be a green snake but didn't consider u too petty to making someone's privacy public all to the praises of ur shit'eaters.

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newbreed2018:

Now that's the spirit brother , I knew you wouldn't let me down kiss

4 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newbreed2018:

His name is TOSIN AYOKO. He posted an engine sale online with his full details on a platform similar to nairaland .

This is cartalk, same advert was copied and pasted only difference is, the history of the engine is known to be horribly defective.

Did I reveal the details of my client who opened an advert on a public forum with his details displayed?

2 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
captainking:
Gazzuzz... We are waiting for more revelations... Please tag me in

nah night I go reveal that one, I de under car like this

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Newbreed2018: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Now that's the spirit brother , I knew you wouldn't let me down kiss
Do not try to intelligently dodge the question.
Does selling a defective engine to another ignorant client(who's not Baba40) sums making money?
Do u really sleep at Night well when u do that?

10 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Do not try to intelligently dodge the question.
Does selling a defective engine to another ignorant client(who's not Baba40) sums making money?
Do u really sleep at Night well when u do that?

Come first nah, which kind future beef you de give me so?

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Newbreed2018: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Come first nah, which kind future beef you de give me so?

Of truth, u r fallible and not to be blamed. Blame should be on those who saw/see/sees u as infallible(Baba40, potential clients etc)

Of truth, what this boy and Green snake Gazzuzz can do every other Kazeem can do.
I repeat, I absolve u of all blames. Blames upon those who see u as infallible.

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Of truth, u r fallible and not to be blamed. Blame should be on those who saw/see/sees u as infallible(Baba40, potential clients etc)

Of truth, what this boy and Green snake Gazzuzz can do every other Kazeem can do.
I repeat, I absolve u of all blames. Blames upon those who see u as infallible.

But I am you mini god angry

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Newbreed2018: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

But I am you mini god angry
Nah! U r to ur shit'eaters... and that's y they see u do no wrong.

Those who once held u in high esteem are seeing otherwise. Absent me.

7 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newbreed2018:

Now you getting boring , you lost the fire and the passion of banter cry
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newbreed2018:

Those who once held u in high esteem are seeing otherwise. Absent me.

P0300
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Newbreed2018: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

nah night I go reveal that one, I de under car like this
You've been replying all comments from under car like this?

6 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newbreed2018:
You've been replying all comments from under car like this?

now that's better
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by javaRookie: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
I didn't get enough gist in this matter but digging out the profile and information of your customer you had a disagreement with is quite unprofessional.

Any discerning individual will agree with the statement above.

A perfect analogy to this is accusing say GTBank for charging more bank charges than is necessary, indirectly scamming you.
Then GTBank goes ahead to dig up your past profiles and discover that you once put up a few faulty materials for sale.

A more professional way to do this was to clear your name outrightly and not resorting to subtle from of Tu Quo que fallacy just to paint the other aggrieved person black.

Anyone who have not been following these series of threads will get the message that you are just trying to make a damage control.

Peace.

8 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Newbreed2018: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

now that's better
E be like ur shit'eaters have deserted u? grin

Please summon them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
javaRookie:
I didn't get enough gist in this matter but digging out the profile and information of your customer you had a disagreement with is quite unprofessional.

A perfect analogy to this is accusing say GTBank for charging more bank charges than is necessary, indirectly scamming you.
Then GTBank goes ahead to dig up your past profiles and discover that you once put up a few faulty materials for sale.

A more professional way to do this was to clear your name outrightly and not resorting to subtle from of Tu Quo que fallacy just to paint the other aggrieved person black.

Anyone who have not been following these series of threads will get the message that you are just trying to make a damage control.

Peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/6271440/re-gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newbreed2018:
E be like ur shit'eaters have deserted u? grin

Please summon them cheesy

Dry. I'll have to start ignoring you
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Nasinazz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
javaRookie:

Peace.
So on point

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
javaRookie:

Peace.

GAZZUZZ:

His name is TOSIN AYOKO. He posted an engine sale online with his full details on a platform similar to nairaland .

This is cartalk, same advert was copied and pasted only difference is, the history of the engine is known to be horribly defective.

Did I reveal the details of my client who opened an advert on a public forum with his details displayed?
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by robville25: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Is it that no one has the morale to go and handle this gazzuzz at his workshop? Too much talk is nonsense!

Who is gazzuzz seff?

Scammer
Fake mechanic
Fake parts seller
Bloody car dealer
Arrogance machine
Warranty dispenser
Plus including dubious and insultive.

Only one person oo.

Now you know his address, you also know what he looks like.

And he just brazenly said he’s working on someone’s vehicle again?

And you’re allowing him to destroy other peoples vehicles?

He must be stopped!

Go to his office and teach him a lesson. Better yet lock his gates in protest. Lets see where the arrogance will come from.

Is it that you’re spineless?
Or taking advantage of affordable data?
Or you’ve tried running him down and he keeps rising like yeasted flour?
Or you’re emotionally attached to Gazzuzz?
Or you’re scared of him?
Or deep down you know at some point you messed up and wanna count ur loss but are deeply peeved that he’s still up and about flexing?
Or your wife said he has a nice voice so you should leave him? (This one happened to me)
Or your case lacks substance to involve the police?
Or you’re just a hypocrite who’s conscience is tormenting?
Or all of the above? angry

If I were in your shoes or am a Prince of Persia, I will deal with him in ways he would not even fathom. I will go to his office and seal up the gates. Disconnect power supply. Seize all his wrenches! As a Prince I’ll go with my kinsmen and show him he messed with the wrong person. Who Is gazzuzz seff?

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
robville25:
Is it that no one has the morale to go and handle this gazzuzz at his workshop? Too much talk is nonsense!

Who is gazzuzz seff?

Scammer
Fake mechanic
Fake parts seller
Bloody car dealer
Arrogance machine
Warranty dispenser

Only one person oo.

He must be stopped!

Go to his office and teach him a lesson. Better yet lock his gates in protest. Lets see where the arrogance will come from.

Or you’re scared of him?
Or deep down you know at some point you messed up and wanna count ur loss but are deeply peeved that he’s still up and about flexing?
Or your wife said he has a nice voice so you should leave him? (This one happened to me)

If I were in your shoes or am a Prince of Persia, I will deal with him in ways he would not even fathom. I will go to his office and seal up the gates. Disconnect power supply. Seize all his wrenches! As a Prince I’ll go with my kinsmen and show him he messed with the wrong person. Who Is

What are you waiting for?
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Newbreed2018: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

P0300
E be like person wey get this code go buy new engine grin

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by robville25: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

What are you waiting for?

I’m waiting to be a Prince.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
robville25:

Who is gazzuzz seff?

Scammer
Fake mechanic
Fake parts seller
Bloody car dealer
Arrogance machine
Warranty dispenser

Only one person oo.

He must be stopped!

Or you’re scared of him?

If I were in your shoes or am a Prince of Persia, I will deal with him in ways he would not even fathom. I will go to his office and seal up the gates. Disconnect power supply. Seize all his wrenches! As a Prince I’ll go with my kinsmen and show him he messed with the wrong person. Who Is gazzuzz seff?

Newbreed2018 this is what I expected from you.

robville25 you are my next best friend

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Newbreed2018: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Oh...poor boy! U invited me to ur thread.

U look deserted. Where are the shit'eaters?

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
robville25:

I’m waiting to be a Prince.

Hold on one min, you will be crowned shortly

1 Like

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Dovehorizon: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
javaRookie:

Peace.

Wrong analogy

4 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Newbreed2018: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

You said this.

GAZZUZZ:

Newbreed2018 this is what I expected from you.

robville25 you are my next best friend

And said this again.

Same way u will tell someone who has P0300 to buy new engine and when he gives u the money, u fix the code, tell him u bought half engine and discarded his worn out parts.

GAZZUZZ grin

Na u biko oooo!

4 Likes

Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by Dovehorizon: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
robville25:

Who is gazzuzz seff?

Scammer
Fake mechanic
Fake parts seller
Bloody car dealer
Arrogance machine
Warranty dispenser

Only one person oo.

He must be stopped!

Or you’re scared of him?

Now, this is funny...

Remember one of the laws of motion, to every action there is a reaction.
If you go by what you have written, you will end up coughing out a huge sum of money via lawsuit.
Re: Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) by mejai(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:
The way Oga GAZZUZZ take save this number is terrifyingly laughable.........

Makes me wonder what Oga GAZZUZZ saved my number as............. cheesy
grin
He must open thread and screenshot all the contacts in his fone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

These Are The 15 Safest 2018 Cars So Far - IIHS / Are China Made Tyres Good? / FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.