Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,935 members, 7,863,304 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] (3390 Views)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2020
pcguru1:

Na so, but I like your positive energy though, keep it up , what motivates you to write ?, I write more of technical, but I find it hard to write else. I feel have a niche for puns and word-plays mostly.

Success. I got it and now I'm lazy. When I say "lazy," I'm referring to lazy in making MORE money, but not lazy in other things.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by SunLight11(f): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2020
I suggest you stick to what has been working for you, or better still you can hire a dig. marketer/professional of that sort to study market trends as well delivering the best options for higher sales.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Ok
08142 MTN
Done, Sir.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2020
SunLight11:
I suggest you stick to what has been working for you, or better still you can hire a dig. marketer/professional of that sort to study market trends as well delivering the best options for higher sales.

Hiring is the only option I have since these things are TOO boring to me now, but trust is my issue with people.

You trust them today and they disappoint you tomorrow.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Let me drop my last suggestions.

You can run ads on Twitter too cheesy.

You can also pay public figures to influence your books.
For example, you can pay Joro Olumofin to advertise your relationship books.

They've been on my list since 2018, but lazy to implement them. I know I'm losing millions — if not billions with all these ads and marketing I'm ignoring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by SunLight11(f): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Hiring is the only option I have since these things are TOO boring to me now, but trust is my issue with people.

You trust them today and they disappoint you tomorrow.
they are still good people at Large, do some small findings
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Scout60:

my advice for you is to avoid Facebook ads if you can't tweak your ad copy. Facebook eyes dey red. They will just block your ad account ASAP. They don show me shege but Facebook and google ads is still the best....

what you have to do is to hire professional copywriter to create a optin page for you, integrate email marketing to it then link to your sales page. Fire down using Facebook ads or google ads. This is easy to do but if you don't have time, you can hire someone to set up this sales funnel for but be ready to pay 60k. With this method, you will be sleeping but money will be flowing Fire down u

all this I explained is what we call sales funnel. it goes like this.....

Facebook/google ads traffic===>optin page(where you collect their email contact. This email you will bombard then with email series till they buy)===> sales page(a landing page where you tell them more about your offer)

or you use chatbot to bypass this email marketing...
Facebook ads===> their Facebook inbox then the chatbot will keep on sending schedule message while you sleep

I like this and I appreciate it, but I have done it already. Final sales page is here http://shop.wetclef.com
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Success. I got it and now I'm lazy. When I say "lazy," I'm referring to lazy in making MORE money, but not lazy in other things.

Same here, I need a break from work take care
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by Juliusmomoh: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Done, Sir.
I've not see it... Anyway, maybe na service... . Thank u BOSS
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by illicit(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2020
U know what I think you are a ritualist
undecided
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by VictoriaNkechi(f): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Try Fiverr. Find some quality gigs that will submit your book to free websites, submit your press releases....
Encourage your fans to market your book . Your fans can earn a little extra income by enrolling in Amazon’s or Smashword’s affiliate programs and adding links to your books on their websites or blogs...
Sell your books using Pinterest . Use Pinterest to relate to the fans you already have as well as intrigue new readers with ‘visual’ stories of you, your brand and your work.
Make it easy to buy ....
Link your book to trending topics...
Set up online book giveaways...
Run targeted social media ads. Sites like Facebook and Twitter let you target ads to a fine-tuned audience based on preferences users have expressed on those social platforms.
You can also try YouTube and one last thing Be friendly...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by Tony142: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:
The winner gets 2k card.

Suggest 10 ways to sell or market the books below to make more profits. The best suggestion gets 2k card.

If I choose the best answer, but I already know or do 50% of what was suggested, then I'll only give the winner 50% of the prize. If all are new to me, I'll give 100% of the prize.

To those who don't like getting prizes or see it as an insult (based on pride), then kindly suggest for free.

I have the solution to your problem, what I am about to say is totally different from what others have said since, but it has advantage and disadvantages

The Advantages is that

(a) you will make more money while u sleep like a 3 month old baby #wink

(b) u will have more time to the extent were u will be thinking of doing "Time giveaway" Lol

The Disadvantages is that

1. You will become more lazy to the extent were it will look like being lazy is your calling in life, Lol

So, the above are the advantage and disadvantages of the techniques I want to tell u, below is the techniques it very simple

1. Get 10 boys that will be advertising your books for you, those boys will be your boys they will be the one to sell and advertise your book for u

2. The boys should be between 18yrs - 20yrs, it is more easier to trust a young boy than a 35yrs old man who have wife and children to feed at home, Lol, so let the boys be young books or university students, u can go to the education section to look for young boys that are interested to do the job

3. the 10 boys will advertise your book and if he get a client, he will message you and tell u "boss I don see one client o" Then u will send your Bank account number to your boy, and your boy will send your Bank account number to the client he said he saw, the client will now send the money directly to your Bank account

4. after you have receive the alert your boy will now send u the email address of the client and u will now send the book to the client

5. your boys will get 10% of any book they sell, for example if your boy sell Lasticle for 10k, 10% of 10k is 1k, so your boy will take 1k, while u will take 9k

The summary of all I want to say is that the work of your boys will be

1. to advertise your books
2. to bring client to you

what I listed above is the work of your boys, then your own work will be

1. To receive the payment alert into your bank account, the payment will come from the client your boys introduce to you

2. To send the books to your client after u have received payment

so u can see, this is called division of labour in economic, your work load will reduce, u will no longer waste time to advertise your books, u will also not waste time to find client, your 10 boys will be the more to advertise on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp e.t.c for you , they will be the one to bring client for you, your own is just to receive alert and give them their 10% for every book they sell

this idea just came to me randomly when I saw this your post, you are smarter, so u can modify what I wrote above to suit you the way u want it

I might not win the 2k, but atleast I try, Lol
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by Scout60(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

I like this and I appreciate it, but I have done it already. Final sales page is here http://shop.wetclef.com

Then use Facebook chatbot. This is powerful. Your bot will be chatting with your potential buyers on Facebook
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by ambitiouschap17: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Since trust is any issue, why not hired a VA ?
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I've not see it... Anyway, maybe na service...
Thank u BOSS

Check that number you sent. The money has been deducted, but as I checked my account balance, it has been reverted.

Okay, send the account and get 500 as you suggested.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by Juliusmomoh: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Check that number you sent. The money has been deducted, but as I checked my account balance, it has been reverted.

Okay, send the account and get 500 as you suggested.
Seen.. Thank u boss
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
VictoriaNkechi:
Try Fiverr. Find some quality gigs that will
submit your book to free websites, submit your
press releases....

Encourage your fans to market your book .
Your fans can earn a little extra income by enrolling
in Amazon’s or Smashword’s affiliate programs
and adding links to your books on their websites or
blogs...

Sell your books using Pinterest . Use Pinterest
to relate to the fans you already have as well as
intrigue new readers with ‘visual’ stories of you,
your brand and your work.

Make it easy to buy ....

Link your book to trending topics...

Set up online book giveaways...

Run targeted social media ads. Sites like Facebook and
Twitter let you target ads to a fine-tuned audience based
on preferences users have expressed on those social
platforms.

You can also try YouTube and one last thing Be friendly...

Lit!

Did most just a little, but impatient to see result. This is the most boring part of Internet business.

By the way, I appreciate the reminder.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tony142:

I have the solution to your problem, what I am about to say is totally different from what others have said since, but it has advantage and disadvantages

The Advantages is that

(a) you will make more money while u sleep like a 3 month old baby #wink

(b) u will have more time to the extent were u will be thinking of doing "Time giveaway" Lol

The Disadvantages is that

1. You will become more lazy to the extent were it will look like being lazy is your calling in life, Lol

So, the above are the advantage and disadvantages of the techniques I want to tell u, below is the techniques it very simple

1. Get 10 boys that will be advertising your books for you, those boys will be your boys they will be the one to sell and advertise your book for u

2. The boys should be between 18yrs - 20yrs, it is more easier to trust a young boy than a 35yrs old man who have wife and children to feed at home, Lol, so let the boys be young books or university students, u can go to the education section to look for young boys that are interested to do the job

3. the 10 boys will advertise your book and if he get a client, he will message you and tell u "boss I don see one client o" Then u will send your Bank account number to your boy, and your boy will send your Bank account number to the client he said he saw, the client will now send the money directly to your Bank account

4. after you have receive the alert your boy will now send u the email address of the client and u will now send the book to the client

5. your boys will get 10% of any book they sell, for example if your boy sell Lasticle for 10k, 10% of 10k is 1k, so your boy will take 1k, while u will take 9k

The summary of all I want to say is that the work of your boys will be

1. to advertise your books
2. to bring client to you

what I listed above is the work of your boys, then your own work will be

1. To receive the payment alert into your bank account, the payment will come from the client your boys introduce to you

2. To send the books to your client after u have received payment

so u can see, this is called division of labour in economic, your work load will reduce, u will no longer waste time to advertise your books, u will also not waste time to find client, your 10 boys will be the more to advertise on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp e.t.c for you , they will be the one to bring client for you, your own is just to receive alert and give them their 10% for every book they sell

this idea just came to me randomly when I saw this your post, you are smarter, so u can modify what I wrote above to suit you the way u want it

I might not win the 2k, but atleast I try, Lol

Lol

Some parts are funny. I like your idea and I have done it already.

Some people who read Lasticle and loved it messaged me on WhatsApp to do affiliate for me and when they bring a client, they'll direct the client to me.

I agreed and told them they'll take 50% of all transactions.

Till this day, none has brought a client. What is happening is: they are bringing clients, but they are not telling me — they are selling the copies they bought behind my back. I caught two people.

See, most Nigerians have FRÂUD ingrained in them. It's inborn or inherited or learned from politicians. The ones that seem good are only being good because opportunity to defraud hasn't presented itself yet.

I don't know if I should blame poverty or greed for this.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scout60:

Then use Facebook chatbot. This is powerful. Your bot will be chatting with your potential buyers on Facebook

I'll see what I can do. Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
Since trust is any issue, why not hired a VA ?

Filipino VAs are beginning to misbehave. Nigerian VA? I reject it.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:
The winner gets 2k card.

Suggest 10 ways to sell or market the books below to make more profits. The best suggestion gets 2k card.

If I choose the best answer, but I already know or do 50% of what was suggested, then I'll only give the winner 50% of the prize. If all are new to me, I'll give 100% of the prize.

To those who don't like getting prizes or see it as an insult (based on pride), then kindly suggest for free.

I suggest you look for a HUNGRY MARKET.
The Ones that are receptive to your books and are searching for similar ones like yours.
One of the best place to market Intergender Books are Men Relationship Forums.

You could also get in contact with an Affiliate blog owner who writes on Gender Relations To Market Your Books For a commission.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Riener:

I suggest you look for a HUNGRY MARKET.
The Ones that are receptive to your books and are searching for similar ones like yours.
One of the best place to market Intergender Books are Men Relationship Forums.

You could also get in contact with an Affiliate blog owner who writes on Gender Relations To Market Your Books For a commission.

Great tips. Well appreciated.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Great tips. Well appreciated.

I might as well write a book on it tho.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by ambitiouschap17: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Filipino VAs are beginning to misbehave. Nigerian VA? I reject it.

I don't mean Nigeria, but please when did those Philippines start misbehaving?.

You can try some VA company now, or use India's. They are also good.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by Tony142: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol

Some parts are funny. I like your idea and I have done it already.

Some people who read Lasticle and loved it messaged me on WhatsApp to do affiliate for me and when they bring a client, they'll direct the client to me.

I agreed and told them they'll take 50% of all transactions.

Till this day, none has brought a client. What is happening is: they are bringing clients, but they are not telling me — they are selling the copies they bought behind my back. I caught two people.

See, most Nigerians have FRÂUD ingrained in them. It's inborn or inherited or learned from politicians. The ones that seem good are only being good because opportunity to defraud hasn't presented itself yet.

I don't know if I should blame poverty or greed for this.

Lol, funny, u are right, that is why when youths say politician are corrupt I just laugh.

politicain and the average Nigerian is the same, the only difference between a politician and average Nigerian is that the average Nigerian lack the opportunity to steal money, Nigeria no fit better, in fact, I think "corruption" should be added as a middle name in the name of every Nigerian grin

I think the best thing for u to do is that u should advertise and sell your books by yourself, because that ideas I share with you I do not think it can work in Nigeria

U can extend your advertisement to Facebook, Instagram, twitter e.t.c but it seems u hardly use social media
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by LastSamurai: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:

I just want to send you card of 1k, not cash of any amount.
LMAO
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by cynthia500(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
“Focus on being productive instead of been lazy and always resting.”
You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.
“I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it.”
She remembered who she was and the game changed.
If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.
Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.”
Sunshine all the time makes a desert.”
The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“Focus on being productive instead of been lazy and always resting.”
You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.
“I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it.”
She remembered who she was and the game changed.
If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.
Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.”
Sunshine all the time makes a desert.”
The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything

Nice quotes.
Re: What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
iLegendd:
The winner gets 2k card.

You fit try instablog
Their platform good for marketing stuffs
Na millions you go count before December
I dey tell you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But Why Do Men Love Decieving Themselves Like This? / Hookup With Nigeria Lagos Ladies(UNILAG) / This Sex Doll Is Killing Me. Help ! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.