Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached (7070 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. / Girls Way Younger Than Me Are Coming For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by FanOfMyself: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Erojepromise:
nope Lagos state
Wow, mainland or island?
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Erojepromise(f): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Wow, mainland or island?
definitely the mainland
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by FanOfMyself: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Erojepromise:
definitely the mainland
Lolz are you pretty and funny too?
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by KingTom(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
lefulefu:
haha bro dont u have something better doing than trying to be impressing a random female in chat
if she dey reply u in monosyllable then let her be and find something worthwhile doing
chances are she is chatting with someone she fancy and u disturbing her with ur chats
Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Erojepromise(f): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Lolz are you pretty and funny too?
no l am ugly and hostile/ boring.. don't be deceived by my pic l am really ugly as a matter of fact that isn't me but my cousin

1 Like

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by SILENTandSMART2: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Aswear i get one also for my contact she go dey chat like confirm eleribuu girl wink

I ignored her patapata wink

Most of this girls can't keep intelligence conversation at all, they don't have sense at all,

Even nah voice note dem go dey send always, even if she wanna say "ok" "lol" she will send ham through voice note , nah eleribuu girl plenty for town,

Anyway God nogo shame us my real niggas wink

3 Likes

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by FanOfMyself: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Erojepromise:
no l am ugly and hostile/ boring.. don't be deceived by my pic l am really ugly as a matter of fact that isn't me but my cousin
Don't worry, I like ugly girls. They are the best because I don't have to worry about other men hitting up on them from time to time. We cool?
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Erojepromise(f): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Don't worry, I like ugly girls. They are the best because I don't have to worry about other men hitting up on them from time to time. We cool?
you are serious! whoa you are one of a kind then.l like that
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by JOACHINpedro: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
First, the compliments are just too much. She knows you're lying and you still won't admit it.
Try diminishing her selfesteem and see her feel abit interested.

It's just their psychology bro
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Codezz: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Erojepromise:
you are serious! whoa you are one of a kind then.l like that
Lol
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by ucheuzor1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bro that's it. Even the ones that do have interest in the, same boring chat pattern. They just want you to keep generating the words, while they reply with yes, yup, nah, okay. Very annoying. They hardly engage one
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by DisGuy: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ask her for her account number..... grin
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by HitlerGaddafi: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
ucheuzor1:
Bro that's it. Even the ones that do have interest in the, same boring chat pattern. They just want you to keep generating the words, while they reply with yes, yup, nah, okay. Very annoying. They hardly engage one
Na una get time. Once a girl is replying me with "k" and the likes, I delete her number instantly. Me sef I get ego.

1 Like

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by alaribe1992(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=HitlerGaddafi post=96399640]
Na una get time. Once a girl is replying me with "k" and the likes, I delete her number instantly. Me sef I get ego.

you be real Nigga, no time to dey pamper these clowns

1 Like

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Franktom247(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is pure arse licking no girl will love u with this
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Franktom247(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=SILENTandSMART2 post=96396720]Aswear i get one also for my contact she go dey chat like confirm eleribuu girl wink

I ignored her patapata wink

Most of this girls can't keep intelligence conversation at all, they don't have sense at all,

Even nah voice note dem go dey send always, even if she wanna say "ok" "lol" she will send ham through voice note , nah eleribuu girl plenty for town,

Anyway God nogo shame us my real niggas

kuku change ur moniker to mr eleribu guy i just dey laugh anytime i see the eleribu
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Collegelove: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

how do you mean?
Your small ass. wink

You need someone to get you laid.
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Collegelove: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Franktom247:
This is pure arse licking no girl will love u with this
Yeah. For him to understand women, he has to do things the other way round.

Women give us their digits because we know how to spark attraction.
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by SILENTandSMART2: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Franktom247 post=96400107][/quote]

Lol cheesy mr eleribuu bawo cheesy
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by ucheuzor1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

I like to form gentleman, especially when I feel attached to you. But I want to start ignoring the mofos also
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by officialfestus(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
sukhothai:
Fixed
this one loud
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
I don't think the girl is boring. She's not interested in you.
Guys stay off a girl when she doesn't have power to talk to you. A girl that likes you even as a friend won't reply you like that.

1 Like

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Dankey(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Brosss...Go and Hustle

That’s why
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
lefulefu:
haha bro dont u have something better doing than trying to be impressing a random female in chat
if she dey reply u in monosyllable then let her be and find something worthwhile doing
chances are she is chatting with someone she fancy and u disturbing her with ur chats

Since she don't fancy him let her not reply at all it's beta..

1 Like

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Chizzychinny: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nigerian girls don suffer
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Since she don't fancy him let her not reply at all it's beta..
this online chat of a thing i dont see any need of forcing someone to reply u instantly.even me thats a guy sometimes i might be busy doing something or talking to someone and a random lady send me a message and cos of what i might be doing at that moment i might not have the time to send her instant message.Then there some wen dem send message then i idly go through their profile to look at their pixs and if the pixs no make sense or where the pix ought to be uploaded is blank i might take my time to reply or maybe i might not reply at all.So u can imagine what more a female can do if me wey be guy dey do this one cheesy.99 percent of the time ladies check the pictures of guys that send them messages and if the pix dont look appealing or the profile is blank they are not that reluctant to talk cheesy.So a guy shouldnt be taking it personally if a girl doesnt reply him or replies him in monosyllable.chat no be wetin dem dey take personally.

1 Like

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
lefulefu:
this online chat of a thing i dont see any need of forcing someone to reply u instantly.even me thats a guy sometimes i might be busy doing something or talking to someone and a random lady send me a message and cos of what i might be doing at that moment i might not have the time to send her instant message.Then there some wen dem send message then i idly go through their profile to look at their pixs and if the pixs no make sense or where the pix ought to be uploaded is blank i might take my time to reply or maybe i might not reply at all.So u can imagine what more a female can do if me wey be guy dey do this one cheesy.99 percent of the time ladies check the pictures of guys that send them messages and if the pix dont look appealing or the profile is blank they are not that reluctant to talk cheesy.So a guy shouldnt be taking it personally if a girl doesnt reply him or replies him in monosyllable.chat no be wetin dem dey take personally.

My guy I still say any girl that don't fancy u shud just ignore. Y waist Ur time reading someones msg and up typin ok.. hmm.. lol or send emoji. That thing is so annyoin. Girls do that all the time and I don't know the reason behind it. Are they waiting for u to say ok send me ur ACC number. I really don't get it. Even if u don't like someone just have a proper convo and be matured the way u handle the convo... I can remember this girl who greets me on my chat every time without sayin anything. I just don't understand what's wrong wiv them.. I guess most of them are goin thru inferiority complex cos the whole thing is so weird
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Auxigen(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2020
sukhothai:
Fixed
Guy is this thing photoshopped or real? �� grin grin
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Crofton: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Truvel:
Note: 99% Of Girls Are Very Boring To Chat With. So As A Guy U Are D One To Make It Lively.

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by OscarJaden(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Erojepromise:
that is typical of the girl you met not Nigerian girls, stop generalizing! you sef can't you see and evaluate things well? that girl no go school.... how can you be complimenting her in such manner and she can't type thank you..
I really want to be your OZO
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by OscarJaden(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2020
small bomb we're person dey do see how white girl's dey engaged person with intellectual discussions

reversed is the case here in Nigeria all the know is k,lol and be chatting with emojis upandan

you Ladies have a long way to go
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

My guy I still say any girl that don't fancy u shud just ignore. Y waist Ur time reading someones msg and up typin ok.. hmm.. lol or send emoji. That thing is so annyoin. Girls do that all the time and I don't know the reason behind it. Are they waiting for u to say ok send me ur ACC number. I really don't get it. Even if u don't like someone just have a proper convo and be matured the way u handle the convo... I can remember this girl who greets me on my chat every time without sayin anything. I just don't understand what's wrong wiv them.. I guess most of them are goin thru inferiority complex cos the whole thing is so weird
they only do that monosyllable thing when they are not interested in the person cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Back!!! Rate Me (pic) / Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. / Vaseline Crew Over To You: Black Women On Instagram & Tiktok Are Hot (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.