Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached (7067 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. / Girls Way Younger Than Me Are Coming For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Sixfeetbelle: 3:19am On Nov 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Don't worry, I like ugly girls. They are the best because I don't have to worry about other men hitting up on them from time to time. We cool?

angry angry

I know some of you are devious while desperate but come on.

Suddenly you like ugly girls seconds after asking her, albeit in a hint, if she was beautiful? I marvel at your switch up.
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by lkillbrokehoes: 4:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Erojepromise:
that is typical of the girl you met not Nigerian girls, stop generalizing! you sef can't you see and evaluate things well? that girl no go school.... how can you be complimenting her in such manner and she can't type thank you..
Nigerian girls are boring
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by anochuko01(m): 5:11am On Nov 25, 2020
I just deleted a couple of them from my WhatsApp.

One still types "lwkmd" when you can just use an emoji thatll better convey the message
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by FanOfMyself: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry angry

I know some of you are devious while desperate but come on.

Suddenly you like ugly girls seconds after asking her, albeit in a hint, if she was beautiful? I marvel at your switch up.
Be pouring sand in another man garri sad I'm just playing around. FYI
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Sixfeetbelle: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Be pouring sand in another man garri sad I'm just playing around. FYI

grin grin grin

Okay ooh.
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tina Parker God bless you anywhere you are
Even if I don't have any thing to say she will strike a convo
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by Churchill6767: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't think the girl is boring. She's not interested in you.
Guys stay off a girl when she doesn't have power to talk to you. A girl that likes you even as a friend won't reply you like that.

Bullshit.
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Churchill6767:

Bullshit.
Okay.
Re: Typical Naija Girls Way Of Chatting. Pics Attached by HalpyBee(f): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
sukhothai:
Fixed
grin grin This got me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. / Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy / Nigerian Ladies Fights Over Yansh And Breast, Share Pictures. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.