Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (20414 Views)

Am Sick Of It. / See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by 2nde(m): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2006
Dont worry too much Locia, your guy loves you, what happened doesnt mean he doesnt love love. get that?
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by hotangel2(f): 2:40am On Feb 10, 2006
aww... u shouldnt be sick. Sometimes a guy needs to go out with his 'boys' alone. and so do you.

I mean it's okay.. but if he does it ALOT.. like ditch you for his boys, then im sorry but he dont love you.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2006
thanxs @2nde and hot_angel smiley smiley
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 6:27am On Feb 10, 2006
although i hate it went he goes out with his boys because his boys are very single and they like taking different girls home everytime.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by EvilSlayer(m): 6:29am On Feb 10, 2006
The next time your man goes to the club with out you, pls give EvilSlayer a call.I'll make all you worries go away. They don't call me the clean up guy for nothing. wink
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2006
RIGHT!!!
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by dejiolowe: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2006
EvilSlayer:

The next time your man goes to the club with out you, please give EvilSlayer a call.I'll make all you worries go away. They don't call me the clean up guy for nothing. wink
who is going to slay u when u misbehave?
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by Shadiat(f): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2006
locia:

why are u getting all worked up for.

Moi get all worked up.... cheesy..I think not..
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2006
okay then lets be jolly then @ shadiat smiley
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by snazzydawn(f): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2006
yea locia dear,hotangel is right.Your man needs to hang out with his guys sometimes,but you said that his friends go home with different girls everynight.Then they are a bad influence on your boyfriend.....
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2006
@ snazzy i know that. thats y i don't like it.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by snazzydawn(f): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2006
why not talk to him gently about it?
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2006
well i have talked to him about it but he wouldn't listen to me and then he would give me the ARE U MY MOTHER LOOK
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by EvilSlayer(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2006
what's wrong with going home with a different girl every night. I do that a lot, it don't mean I sleep with all these girls. Some dudes just have more female friends than guy friend.

@ Snazzydawn

Girl I just checked out the pic in your profile, honey you are one hot mama I must say.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by snazzydawn(f): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2006
evilslayer,thank you,keep slaying the evil ooo!!!

lociadear,kick his ass to the curbs,he don't deserve you.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2006
we are engaged so i can't
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by mochafella(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2006
locia:

we are engaged so i can't

who the hell made that rule shocked
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by snazzydawn(f): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2006
Oh yes you can!!!engaged,not married.Its good he is showing you the kind of husband he is....
a man who doesnt respect you and listen to you is not worth you...
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2006
i know u can well sometimes he listen and sometimes he doesn't u know kind of like a child would do. i know already have a plan for him to listen to me.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by dejiolowe: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2006
@locia dont listen to them. u kick that guy out, u r on ur own. the next dude might be worse.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by clarissa(f): 12:57am On Feb 11, 2006
i dont think its proper if u are sick i think he's meant to like stay with u or sth like that
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 5:01am On Feb 11, 2006
@deji, i know what u are saying since you are a man and all. i have met diffferent guys and none stand up to him.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by enchantra(f): 5:08am On Feb 11, 2006
it's time to get out of the relationship!!!! And let someone else tolorate his smug a--!
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2006
well thats what i plan on doing. i will leave him for a while tell him we need a break and see whats going to happen.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by omogenaija(f): 3:23am On Feb 16, 2006
GIRL your mad because he left u to  go clubbing

then why don't u go out also (maybe he doesn't want u up his ass 24/7)

better thank god that u know where he is

what bout the girls that don't know where there man is

if u know you're tired of him then tell him he is cut

if not then just tell him to check himself or try to talk bout it with him

but like i always say

just do u

and let us know the results
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by mobzy205(f): 5:46am On Feb 16, 2006
U gurls like thinking of ur guy to much u should let him enjoy his night out without u
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by mobzy205(f): 5:46am On Feb 16, 2006
U gurls like thinking of ur guy to much u should let him enjoy his night out without u
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2006
yeah, yeah whatever.
@omoge i guess so,
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by omogenaija(f): 5:06am On Feb 18, 2006
@locia
do ur thing and hit me up so i can know the results
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by Rhodalyn(f): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2006
your guy is the chilling type
allow him to chill
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2006
i went to the club last night and i went with my friends guess what this man did he followed me to the club and i didn't know. until one of my friends pointed him out to me. i went up to him and i asked him what he was doing here. he said he was just having fun w/ his friends and that he was not following me.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by omogenaija(f): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2006
so how exactly do u feel about that situation ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / World Most Expensive Prostitute. 1.1million Per Night (18+ Photo) / See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.