Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (20413 Views)

Am Sick Of It. / See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by locia(f): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2006
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that pissed me the Bleep up i im not talking to him
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by anabell(f): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2007
y are u gettin so worked up cos ur man went to d club, its not like u were diein or sometin,u just had a flu,pls dont be a nag.D guy loves u already, if not he would not asked u to marry him. Stop all dat talk about givin him a break o, u already no d type of friends he has, so dont just go there.Dont worry he will change when u guys are married and when d kids starts rollin in, he wont have d time to go clubin cos he will be workin his ass out 4 u and d kids.MY advice to u is to stop been a nag and be sure of urself, even if he goes to all d club in town he is urs. goodluck wink
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by hotchic1(f): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2007
I dont think thats right,i will feel insecure with that type of guy,to me,he's not caring at all.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by tlops(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2007
whats d case when your girl goes to club without you (Note you dont club and she nevr clubbed wt u) she says just hanging out and easing boredom. Nothing else
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by kulaShaker(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2007
You are sick and BF leaves you to go clubbing, sorry but are you terminally sick? Don't be so clingy
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by bluesky4(f): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2007
did u say it was ok for him to go clubbing?
If u 2 are in a serious relationship, than yes it is unfair for him to go clubbing when u wanted him to be with u. However, if u pretended to be alright with him going out, and wanted him to be a mind reader, than its not his fault.

Does he go clubbing every week?
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by daynac4u(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2007
Why should i stay?
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by johnnygan(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2007
@ Topic
So you're a , Geez! I thought you're a male. Anyways i would have given ya the ultimate answer but i must ask a couple of similar questions first.
What is a club? Who goes clubin? What happens while clubin?
I know you're very capable in providing the best answers to the questions above cuz you club right? Aiight, Answer 'em and i'll give you the gist.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by Sonye(f): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2007
i think what girls should always know about guys is that they r humans and guys fot that matter. They should be allowed to hang out with their friends. A man is no spiderman or superman that u expect too much from. U were not feeling well but not dying. (which of course if u decide to get to that stage, just to see whqat happens) So please, allow him breathe so he wont get too choaked up around u
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by Mandora(f): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2007
Execpt in a case where he lives wit u, there probably is nothing wrong. If u lived 2 geda, that wld b insensitivity of a very high degree. But otherwise, he's just trying 2 catch some fun it doesn't mean he doesn't care may be he's just trying 2 cheer himself up. Think of how miserable he wld b staying at home alone doing nothing.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by NobleG1(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2014
locia: Is it right for your boyfriend or girlfriend to go to the club without you? I need your opinion because I'm sick and my boyfriend went to the club without me instead of staying with me at home. Also is it right for a girlfirend and a boyfriend to go a club separately.

It's normal only a bit normal if he requested you follow him and you refused.
But if he didn't request you go with him and left without you, then there's something wrong because if he really loves you, he wouldn't like to go anywhere without you. Anyone who does that has something they're hiding.

My advice: If he has done this more than once, just walk away now. The more time you waste in a bad relationship is the more vital time you lose in having a new good relationship with a better person.
Re: I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing by NobleG1(m): 1:01am On Sep 09, 2014
locia: well im not saying he was wrong i did it too.

You did too? Then why are you complaining?
You fit each other!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / World Most Expensive Prostitute. 1.1million Per Night (18+ Photo) / See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.