Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) (8096 Views)

WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Organsmuggler(f): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scientists:

Don't mind them, Chosen ministry has not allowed me sleep for a week now. Always combatting spiritual husband and wife causing childlessness.

Instead of testing the woman to make sure she can perform her ultimate duty and if she can't, then Dump her for the next mugu. Them no go hear now

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
apatheticme:
The thread is not to mock someone, but you ended up making infertility (or whatever the hell you're tryna imply by that crap you wrote up there) about the female gender as usual!

You're a scientist, yet you don't know that infertility is caused by male and/or female factors. Male and female factors each account for approximately 35% of cases. And often, there is more than one factor, with male and female factors combined causing 20% of infertility. In the remaining 10% of cases, the etiology is unknown.

Other lifestyle factors that have been associated with an increased risk of infertility include environmental and occupational factors; toxic effects related to tobacco, marijuana, or other drugs; excessive exercise; inadequate diet associated with extreme weight loss or gain; and advanced age.

More often than not, several males are the cause of infertility, but because society is patriarchal and focuses on blaming women for almost every thing, that's why you never hear from these category of men who use the opportunity to keep quiet and allow their wives take all the blame.

Go to school you won't, only to come and circulate hatred inspired falsehood and dumbass ideas on nairaland. Who cursed the black race for God's sake

Dumbass scientist with wack unfounded misogynistic thread. God will still punish you Las Las, you can't escape it, except you repent from this misogyny, dumb kid!
He has forgotten that Banky W went through chemotherapy at a point in time and that thing affects fertility.

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

He has forgotten that Banky W went through chemotherapy at a point in time and that thing affects fertility.

Someone once said that Nigerian girls are slow. Don't prove him right biko.

Banky w is just an instance to prove my point

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Missmossy(f): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Because of this your post may God bless them with twins embarassed

I’m sure you don’t know what they are going through so if you can’t be positive you can as well ignore undecided

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scientists:

Someone once said that Nigerian girls are slow. Don't prove him right biko.

Banky w is just an instance to prove my point
What's your point exactly? Didn't Banky W go for chemotherapy and surgery some years ago?

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Missmossy:
Because of this your post may God bless them with twins embarassed

I’m sure you don’t know what they are going through so if you can’t be positive you can as well ignore undecided

Iam sure you wouldn't want to pass through same. Make sure you get pregnant after trad. It will save you lots of bitter night cryl
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Depressed101: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scientists:
na your type Olosho girls successfully deceive wen they finally want to settle down with one mugu
mumu scientists. How do you know they are ready for a child? Or if the fault is the man's. By the way. If it's either of those wetin concern you. Nor go make money, he goat.

I nor understand how some Humans dey reason ah swear

4 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by WoeBetide666: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2020
You say childless someone else says childfree

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Scientists:

Don't mind them, Chosen ministry has not allowed me sleep for a week now. Always combatting spiritual husband and wife causing childlessness.

Instead of testing the woman to make sure she can perform her ultimate duty and if she can't, then Dump her for the next mugu. Them no go hear now

Dumbass
He was only fooling you.

It's called sarcasm.

And to think that the moniker(same as you),gave yourself that sarcastic response shows you're even dumber.

3 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by ednut1(m): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Scientists:
cry

This thread is not to mock anyone but to open our eyes to reality.

he had cancer treatment years ago. It can take 5 years for him to give her belle. You are a stupid person regardless

3 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Judybash93(m): 1:18am On Nov 25, 2020
What if they don't want to have a child? Like for real

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by seanwilliam(m): 5:01am On Nov 25, 2020
devilmaycry:

So the olosho no be human na....na animal...
Same olosho una d Bleep

Sometimes...i wonder where peeps think frm...definitely frm their anus
you're very senseless..

So as olosho kon be human being u go knowingly marry am? Nollywood don finish una

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by emerged01(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Even if you have children,na you go still protect them from death abi?
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Missmossy(f): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2020
Scientists:

Iam sure you wouldn't want to pass through same. Make sure you get pregnant after trad. It will save you lots of bitter night cryl
Receive sense okay
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by SonOfScientists(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2020
StacyO:

Dumbass
He was only fooling you.

It's called sarcasm.

And to think that the moniker(same as you),gave yourself that sarcastic response shows you're even dumber.
Please ma'am, I have no idea what you're talking about.. angry

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Please ma'am, I have no idea what you're talking about.. angry

You actually do.
Responding even made it quite obvious, try and stop applauding your stupidity.

It will help you seriously.
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Crownwhale(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2020
Scientists:
cry

This thread is not to mock anyone but to open our eyes to reality.

Religion never becloud anyone. That's how it's been since the days of our progenitor. Marriage chastity was the moral of their days. Don't be destroy by dirty civilization that demolish values in our culture. Ire ooo
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by DSoj(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2020
U are mentally and spiritually sick
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

Even people who are not on chemo have fertility issues.

If you spend a day in gynae clinic you'll understand,and it's not limited to females alone. Male infertility alone is about 35%, female is 35%, other factors account for 30% and 10% of times etiology is simply unknown after all tests and investigations.

Yet, a lot of work has been done in these areas with IVF offering succour to millions of couples worldwide. However, a black man, like the op will typically sit down and peddle falsehood and hatred about a gender while his mates are conducting cutting edge research everyday to change the world.

People like op have ancient ancestral archaic genes, they keep dragging humanity back. They are a menace to the society and should be treated as such, simple!

3 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Omoge87(f): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2020
So if you find that you cannot impregnate a woman due to for example low sperm count... no one should marry you, because infertility disqualifies you from marriage? You should be a spinster for life abi? Each to their own.

You do know infertility is diagnosed after one year of trying to conceive ... someone like you would sleep with the poor girl for one month and deem her infertile if she didn’t get pregnant for you in that one month. Rubbish.

Asking to understand ooo... anyway in the West - developed countries... a lot of couples who struggle with infertility still marry themselves knowing that one has infertility issues .... and guess what... just to enlighten your brain... They can opt for IVF services amongst others services....

Rubbish and nonsense post....

Scientists:

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by kepstone: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Children are gift from God. say no to testing testing ooooooooooooo
looking for past jamb questions and answers including Post UME

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Liposure: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Hmmmm...
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2020
StacyO:

Dumbass
He was only fooling you.

It's called sarcasm.

He is my son and is reasonable than you.

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Missmossy:
Receive sense okay
You too
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Omoge87:
So if you find that you cannot impregnate a woman due to for example low sperm count... no one should marry you, because infertility disqualifies you from marriage? You should be a spinster for life abi? Each to their own.

You do know infertility is diagnosed after one year of trying to conceive ... someone like you would sleep with the poor girl for one month and deem her infertile if she didn’t get pregnant for you in that one month. Rubbish.

Asking to understand ooo... anyway in the West - developed countries... a lot of couples who struggle with infertility still marry themselves knowing that one has infertility issues .... and guess what... just to enlighten your brain... They can opt for IVF services amongst others services....

Rubbish and nonsense post....

We are in Africa not West.

God forbid, if i can't get her pregnant, i will simply threat myself first b4 marriage. Women never speaks out and say truth.

Evil women

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
apatheticme:

Even people who are not on chemo have fertility issues.

If you spend a day in gynae clinic you'll understand,and it's not limited to females alone. Male infertility alone is about 35%, female is 35%, other factors account for 30% and 10% of times etiology is simply unknown after all tests and investigations.

Yet, a lot of work has been done in these areas with IVF offering succour to millions of couples worldwide. However, a black man, like the op will typically sit down and peddle falsehood and hatred about a gender while his mates are conducting cutting edge research everyday to change the world.

People like op have ancient ancestral archaic genes, they keep dragging humanity back. They are a menace to the society and should be treated as such, simple!
Gbam! You've said it all.
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by jimmychang: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
devilmaycry:

So the olosho no be human na....na animal...
Same olosho una d Bleep

Sometimes...i wonder where peeps think frm...definitely frm their anus

Modified: Those of u mentioning me ...telling me to marry olosho and stuffs...

Why not,i would..if she becomes a changed person...y'all making me laugh...so one cant repent ?? Or being an olosho is total condemnation ??...smh ...

Even if it's about getting pregnant/womb ishh...u can never tell...if she is genuine enough she can tell you her past ...that is when u consider marrying or not!!

I was once in your shoes ...but life is not that way my boy grin grin grin grin....no go looseguard or them go use your head .

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Omoge87(f): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Scientists:

We are in Africa not West.

God forbid, if i can't get her pregnant, i will simply threat myself first b4 marriage. Women never speaks out and say truth.

Evil women

What is this one saying. If you do not know Nigeria has one of the best reputations in terms of their IVF success rates and treatments... I used the West as an example to differentiate between Western mentality and African mentality ...

Anyway not having any further discussion with a simple person like yourself.

Remain blessed.
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by SonOfScientists(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Omoge87:

What is this one saying. If you do not know Nigeria has one of the best reputations in terms of their IVF success rates and treatments... I used the West as an example to differentiate between Western mentality and African mentality ...

Anyway not having any further discussion with a simple person like yourself.

Remain blessed.
You're just running your mouth as if IVF is that cheap angry The most intelligent Scientist ever gave a simple and clear way to avoid childless marriage, it's an advice baby girl. Take it or leave it at your own discretion, if you don't like it, do your own research.
Moreover if we're talking about sinful effects and moral righteousness, it's mixing of sperm and egg in labs for insemination God's plan of reproduction? In some cases, one of the gamete might not even be from the couple so how is IVF so good in your sight and the idea of pregnancy before marriage seem so preposterous and heinous?

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by SonOfScientists(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Scientists:

He is my son and is reasonable than you.

Thank you Father. I honestly believe this your research would earn you a Nobel Prize one day. ✌️ smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract / s / I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.