Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) (8094 Views)

WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Scientists:

That you were careful during your Fuc.k days doesn't mean that others are careful too

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by SonOfScientists(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
apatheticme:

Not everyone married after fuc.k days, you know.

Some of us preserved ourselves, our dignity and married untainted.

That is the exact reason why this campaign of pressuring girls to do the bidding of men with their bodies must stop. You and your species are hypocrites, a girl decides to stay chaste, you open threads to say she shouldn't under the guise of infertility or that she should be 'test runned' as if she's a piece of machinery. She decides to sleep around, you and your ilks will still slut shame her and call her a hoe. Can you see you lots are confused!

Will women leave this planet for you?

[s]PS: The way you've taken this issue personal and attacking everyone on the thread, one wonders maybe you got a very bad case of gonorrhea during your Fuc.k days which gave you gonococcal urethritis and you can't father a child. Because no other reasons explain why you're taking Panadol for another man's headache.[/s]

Meanwhile kid, I'm not the cause of your ambitionless life, so run along go vent your frustrations and explanations on another person or open another misogynistic thread again, however, let me reiterate that at the rate you're going, destruction is not far from you, keep working hard at misogyny, Ozwor!
He has a son angry Why are you ladies feeling insecure about this? When did pregnancy before marriage become a hideous crime? You people seem to have the proclivity of tagging anything that is apparently true about women as a misogyny post.. It's an advice ma'am
Advice can be rejected also.

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
jimmychang:

I was once in your shoes ...but life is not that way my boy grin grin grin grin....no go looseguard or them go use your head .

Don't mind him. Bible says " It is peaceful to live on a roof top than with a bad wife"

He os a boy, he won't understand

2 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Omoge87:

What is this one saying. If you do not know Nigeria has one of the best reputations in terms of their IVF success rates and treatments... I used the West as an example to differentiate between Western mentality and African mentality ...

Anyway not having any further discussion with a simple person like yourself.

Remain blessed.

Okay sweetheart
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
SonOfScientists:

You're just running your mouth as if IVF is that cheap angry The most intelligent Scientist ever gave a simple and clear way to avoid childless marriage, it's an advice baby girl. Take it or leave it at your own discretion, if you don't like it, do your own research.
Moreover if we're talking about sinful effects and moral righteousness, it's mixing of sperm and egg in labs for insemination God's plan of reproduction? In some cases, one of the gamete might not even be from the couple so how is IVF so good in your sight and the idea of pregnancy before marriage seem so preposterous and heinous?

Thank you for The clarification. They will regret if they finally fall victim

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
apatheticme:

Not everyone married after fuc.k days, you know.

Some of us preserved ourselves, our dignity and married untainted.

That is the exact reason why this campaign of pressuring girls to do the bidding of men with their bodies must stop. You and your species are hypocrites, a girl decides to stay chaste, you open threads to say she shouldn't under the guise of infertility or that she should be 'test runned' as if she's a piece of machinery. She decides to sleep around, you and your ilks will still slut shame her and call her a hoe. Can you see you lots are confused!

Will women leave this planet for you?

PS: The way you've taken this issue personal and attacking everyone on the thread, one wonders maybe you got a very bad case of gonorrhea during your Fuc.k days which gave you gonococcal urethritis and you can't father a child. Because no other reasons explain why you're taking Panadol for another man's headache.

Meanwhile kid, I'm not the cause of your ambitionless life, so run along go vent your frustrations and explanations on another person or open another misogynistic thread again, however, let me reiterate that at the rate you're going, destruction is not far from you, keep working hard at misogyny, Ozwor!

I didn't read to the end.

My dic.k is fine abeg.

I never said the girl should be raped into pregnancy. I only said there must be consensual sex and pregnancy b4 marriage, Stop painting it as if i want to spoil our girls. Some girls are built for sex while some are for marriage Just look at how Rev Patty Obasi married an intersex lady and the laws of the church pinned him down till old age when he was finally allowed to marry another woman.

Just imagine such fuckery

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by sparog(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
apatheticme:
The thread is not to mock someone, but you ended up making infertility (or whatever the hell you're tryna imply by that crap you wrote up there) about the female gender as usual!

You're a scientist, yet you don't know that infertility is caused by male and/or female factors. Male and female factors each account for approximately 35% of cases. And often, there is more than one factor, with male and female factors combined causing 20% of infertility. In the remaining 10% of cases, the etiology is unknown.

Other lifestyle factors that have been associated with an increased risk of infertility include environmental and occupational factors; toxic effects related to tobacco, marijuana, or other drugs; excessive exercise; inadequate diet associated with extreme weight loss or gain; and advanced age.

More often than not, several males are the cause of infertility, but because society is patriarchal and focuses on blaming women for almost every thing, that's why you never hear from these category of men who use the opportunity to keep quiet and allow their wives take all the blame.

Go to school you won't, only to come and circulate hatred inspired falsehood and dumbass ideas on nairaland. Who cursed the black race for God's sake

Dumbass scientist with wack unfounded misogynistic thread. God will still punish you Las Las, you can't escape it, except you repent from this misogyny, dumb kid!

Damn, you're so angry cheesy

Please forgive his stupidity ma'am
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
sparog:

Damn, you're so angry cheesy

Please forgive his stupidity ma'am

I'm actually not 'angry' so to speak.

But I detest mediocrity, so I felt the need to educate him.

Tnks grin
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
apatheticme:

Lol @the bolded!

Notice how quickly you were scared for your dic.k?? That's the same way it feels when you come here to say despicable things about the next human with a warped mindset!

I was only trying to educate you about infertility, it is not always a female thing. Get the message I'm tryna pass across!!!!

I personally know several patients and people I've come across whose husband's are the problem and they know it, no one opens threads to bash such men!

PS; you should always read to the end, don't be a lazy scientist, like they say the bottom of the pot is always the sweetest wink

If you truly understood what i said, you will know that my suggestion favors both the guy and the lady.

But as someone said before, Mpst Nigerian ladies lacks the mental capabilities needed for sound argument.

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Scientists:

He is my son and is reasonable than you.

Stop fooling yourself damn!!

You seem like the type that would be married in a hotel room,precisely one night stands OR I'm sure your matchstick like díck lost every solid sperm that would be able to birth someone smarter,due to excessive masturbation on top of another man's family goals.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree,does it??

Your ignorance is top notch. Haven't come across such before.
EDUCATE yourself more on REPRODUCTION.
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Scientists:

That you were careful during your Fuc.k days doesn't mean that others are careful too

Another one (in DJ Khalid's voice)
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Omoge87(f): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
No wahala... nowhere did I imply nor have previous posters implied that IVF is cheap... myself and others have mentioned IVF as well as other fertility treatments as a way of educating you that their are so many options for those facing fertility challenges ... and fertility challenges do not/ should not disqualify someone from marriage....

Are you not the one that used Banky W and his wife as an example to try and discredit their marriage because they do not have children? Adesua knew what challenges she and Banky W would face as a result of his health issues and she married him anyway... because why should she or anyone deprive themselves of marrying a good man or woman whom they love because of a particular health challenge, when there are treatment options available? Please wake up to the 21st Century.

For you we understand that the sole purpose of marriage is only to have children ... nothing more and nothing less so hence your advise ... and that’s fine... each to their own.

If God forbid you were involved in a car accident ... became a crippled... lost your limbs and was now confined to a wheelchair... should women look at you and think yuck... should that illness/challenge that you have no control over disqualify you for marriage?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Vujicic - this man is a motivational speaker... a woman married him as he was/is despite the health challenges he faces...

Your thread implies that children are the sole purpose of marriage and if that is your belief then I wish you god speed in your quest to impregnate a young naive lady... By the Grace of God you will not demote her to single mother/baby mama’s club once the deed has been done as is often the case.

I bow out of this thread and wish you all the best. May God give you all the children your hearts so desires in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
apatheticme:

Of course we understand having a dic.k automatically confers sense on you! Mental capabilities like coming to nairaland to create threads to wail on another person's headache, Mumu. A fool always thinks he's wise, until he enters a ditch!

I also know that you will rather die than admit your post was dumb and filled with hatred and stark ignorance.

Keep rejecting sound counsel and authentic knowledge until you self-destruct!

Which part of the "Getting pregnant before marriage" don't you understand?

If he can't impregnate the lady, she will have the knowlegde ahead of time and decide if she will continue or not

And if she can't be impregnated, he will know also.

Is this too hard for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2020
Omoge87:
No wahala... nowhere did I imply nor have previous posters implied that IVF is cheap... myself and others have mentioned IVF as well as other fertility treatments as a way of educating you that their are so many options for those facing fertility challenges ... and fertility challenges do not/ should not disqualify someone from marriage....

Are you not the one that used Banky W and his wife as an example to try and discredit their marriage because they do not have children? Adesua knew what challenges she and Banky W would face as a result of his health issues and she married him anyway... because why should she or anyone deprive themselves of marrying a good man or woman whom they love because of a particular health challenge, when there are treatment options available? Please wake up to the 21st Century.

For you we understand that the sole purpose of marriage is only to have children ... nothing more and nothing less so hence your advise ... and that’s fine... each to their own.

If God forbid you were involved in a car accident ... became a crippled... lost your limbs and was now confined to a wheelchair... should women look at you and think yuck... should that illness/challenge that you have no control over disqualify you for marriage?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Vujicic - this man is a motivational speaker... a woman married him as he was/is despite the health challenges he faces...

Your thread implies that children are the sole purpose of marriage and if that is your belief then I wish you god speed in your quest to impregnate a young naive lady... By the Grace of God you will not demote her to single mother/baby mama’s club once the deed has been done as is often the case.

I bow out of this thread and wish you all the best. May God give you all the children your hearts so desires in Jesus Name. Amen.

Thank you.

One of the few people with sense on nairaland.

One thing I've observed about many of them who open this kinda threads is that they are ignorant, immature and full of misogyny. To further compound their woes, they don't listen to counsel or evidence based facts and statistics.

I pity the women in their lives, they must be going through a lot.

U've done your best, posterity will judge everyone according to their deeds!

2 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Fmghewzy(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Scientists:
cry

This thread is not to mock anyone but to open our eyes to reality.

The name scientist doesn't suit you , you are very dull and shallow minded.
You heap the blame towards adesuwa,what if it is banky w having issues.

Even as at that ,and so fuc.king what,is it a must you give birth.

God does his thing in different ways,Nature has a way of balancing things.
To me it is natural way if controlling population,some give birth some don't.
It may be painful,but at least thank God for what you have.

People who give birth to numerous kids but no money to take care them nko.
Sometimes the kids end up dieing.
Most times they even wish they never game birth at all.

So op, next time you want to post something, THINK FIRST!
STOP POSTING TRASH!
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Gift96: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2020
they may be planning to to have a child in Nigeria. just because they don't tell you their moves doesn't mean they don't have a plan
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Malanius(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
There are people that always say that they love their partners so much that even if it turns out that their partner can't give them children then they will stay with them. Apparently that is not what always happens. There are some people who are just not able to handle it. It is just what happens and sometime it so very unexpected until it happens.
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fmghewzy:

The name scientist doesn't suit you , you are very dull and shallow minded.
You heap the blame towards adesuwa,what if it is banky w having issues.

Even as at that ,and so fuc.king what,is it a must you give birth.

God does his thing in different ways,Nature has a way of balancing things.
To me it is natural way if controlling population,some give birth some don't.
It may be painful,but at least thank God for what you have.

People who give birth to numerous kids but no money to take care them nko.
Sometimes the kids end up dieing.
Most times they even wish they never game birth at all.

So op, next time you want to post something, THINK FIRST!
STOP POSTING TRASH!

I didn't read your trash to the end sha.

You spoke like a woman. They are usually the ones with poor understanding like this to engage in constructive argument.

Couples should try it out to see of they are capable before getting into marriage. It is benefitial to both parties.
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Fmghewzy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Scientists:

I didn't read your trash to the end sha.

You spoke like a woman. They are usually the ones with poor understanding like this to engage in constructive argument.

Couples should try it out to see of they are capable before getting into marriage. It is benefitial to both parties.

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gift96:
they may be planning to to have a child in Nigeria. just because they don't tell you their moves doesn't mean they don't have a plan

Shhhhh. What if you marry a husband with a dead dick? What exactly are you going to do?
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Malanius:
There are people that always say that they love their partners so much that even if it turns out that their partner can't give them children then they will stay with them. Apparently that is not what always happens. There are some people who are just not able to handle it. It is just what happens and sometime it so very unexpected until it happens.

Thanks for making a meaningful comment.

I can't handle it. So, i am encouraging my fellow guys and ladies that can't withstand the shame to do the needful after Traditional marriage before white wedding bondage to prevent bitter stories and pain
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Anayalv: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
The one thing that men fear greatly is not being able to have children, Most men will choose to have children outside the marriage of their wives cuanto give them children. On the other hand some of them chose to let go of their wives or they become bitter and make their lives miserable. We all want our lineage to continue after we die.
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Anayalv:
The one thing that men fear greatly is not being able to have children, Most men will choose to have children outside the marriage of their wives cuanto give them children. On the other hand some of them chose to let go of their wives or they become bitter and make their lives miserable. We all want our lineage to continue after we die.
Thank you for understanding my point.

The difference between a smart man a dull one is in making decision
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
You guys forget that banky W had skin cancer at a point. And chemotherapy can mess with fertility. So please let's leave banky and his wife alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) / Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With / Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.