Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially (2474 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by jaelz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts. But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc. Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

Cc: lalasticlala, Seun, onila, farano, prettythicksme, mynd44
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Kestolove(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
If you can count how much u spend on ur girlfriend monthly it simply means you spending nothing ND u stingy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by slawormiir: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dump her sorry ass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by duduade: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
You try OP

These are the repercussions of dating a student

Tufiakwa I date a lady who can't even afford to subscribe for data on HER OWN phone

Sadly most Nigerian relationships operate on a parasitic level

Anyways Me and my woman spend money on each other simultaneously.. And I don't intend to stop spending on her...

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by jaelz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
If you can count how much u spend on ur girlfriend monthly it simply means you spending nothing ND u stingy..
Hmmmm so I shouldn't have a budget ba, I should just be spending like werey because I be Dangote pikin

5 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Go for the one you can take care of and stop lamenting, learn how to avoid load that you can't carry

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Sundrus: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Any liability wey come as friend or girlfriend...dump am. I repeat, dump their sorry asss.

12 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by jaelz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dump her sorry ass
Thanks Gee

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by jaelz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sundrus:
Any liability wey come as friend or girlfriend...dump am. I repeat, dump their sorry asss.
Omo Odogwu but I love this girl wella o
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by jaelz(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
Go for the one you can take care of and stop lamenting, learn how to avoid load that you can't carry
Hmmm like you have never been in love ba?
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Brunosamel(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
How can you be spend a 30k on your girl monthly, how much do you spend on your mama every month.. You are wasting your resources imagine investing 30k every month for two years in any financial instruments...

Mere looking at things it's really draining you financially.... My guy dump her sorry ass and find another girl even if you going to spend it should be the least 7k and give you mama 23k every month and see how your doors opens

21 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by jaelz(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
duduade:
You try OP

These are the repercussions of dating a student

Tufiakwa I date a lady who can't even afford to subscribe for data on HER OWN phone

Sadly most Nigerian relationships operate on a parasitic level

Anyways Me and my woman spend money on each other simultaneously.. And I don't intend to stop spending on her...

Men I dey find that kind woman o
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by ashewoboy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
you fvck her and leave her.

like you fvck eniqurl. Don't say you are keeping eniqurl. Another guy is fvcking her while you are keeping her. Fvck her. what did I say? Fvck her. don't let her deceive you that she is a virgin. How many of these above eighteen years old girls are virgins? Fvck her. She is not a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by ashewoboy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts. But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc. Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

Cc: lalasticlala, Seun, onila, farano, prettythicksme, mynd44

This story is cooked up. show a proof of your transfer to her if you are not lying.
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Hygizee(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Since you have forgotten that charity begins at home keep on spending. You can even put her as your next of Kin.
I hate it when people who cant buy 1 painter of garri for their mum or sisters will be asking rubish questions on how to spend on a gf.

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Sundrus: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
Omo Odogwu but I love this girl wella o
no let that kind love fool u oh. Sometimes the things wey we dey think say na love na just misguided feelings. If ur woman love no strong pass u own, just ghost her, no time. Wise women know how to build their relationships. Na only the foolish ones dey turn to liabilities & sextools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by dermmy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
You give her 30k monthly?
Naija girls are really enjoying. They have no regret being a Nigerian cause they would always see that SIMP who would help them carry their load.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Brunosamel:
How can you be spend a 30k on your girl monthly, how much do you spend on your mama every month.. You are wasting your resources imagine investing 30k every month for two years in any financial instruments...

Mere looking at things it's really draining you financially.... My guy dump her sorry ass and find another girl even if you going to spend it should be the least 7k and give you mama 23k every month and see how your doors opens

We're talking of 30,000 Naira here o. Not THREE HUNDRED thousand Naira.

He should dump the girl cuz he spends 30k on her? Wow! Just wow! If it's now 100k, you'll ask him to use her for money rituals. You don't know how much he earns, and you don't know if that 30k is 1% of his salary.

When you get your own girlfriend, give her 200 Naira per month. For now, allow the guy do what he wants with his money.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
dermmy:
You give her 30k monthly?
Naija girls are enjoying o.

You do know that we have Naija guys who make up to a million a month, right?
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by newharddrives(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
You tell her go f**k ursef

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by dermmy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
KimberlyWest:

You do know that we have Naija guys who make up to a million a month, right?

I know but i'll never be this stupid even if i am making 1 billion naira monthly. Am i her parent? Is she a leper who can't work to earn a living for herself? If she didn't meet me won't she survive as a lady? I thank GOD i am a liberated man.

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
OP, well done. Every Dick, Tom and Harry will now come here to tell you how to run your relationship and what you should give your girl every month.

While I don't believe in depending on someone, I also don't believe in bringing relationship matters to this forum. Especially this section.

If you feel your girlfriend is asking for too much, sit with her and discuss things. Tell her why having her own money as a lady makes more sense than depending on you, and why you feel you're starting to spend too much on her, monthly.

grin Anyway, you just taught me that people have a stipulated amount of money they spend on their girlfriends every month. I thought the people in relationships are supposed to spend on each other and spoil themselves silly.

grin Let me go and tell oga that this the new way relationship works. You pay me salary every month.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
dermmy:

I know but i'll never be this stupid even if i am making 1 billion naira monthly. Am i her parent? Is she a leper who can't work to earn a living for herself? If she didn't meet me won't she survive as a lady? I thank GOD i am a liberated man.

People still spend on ladies who have their own money. It's even more expensive.

Imagine a lady making 200k every month, and you want to buy her a gift. It can't be indomie and egg or 15k Android. The only difference is that she also spends on you.
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Bennysam: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
I discard them like a rag they are and move to next one

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by dermmy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
KimberlyWest:

People still spend on ladies who have their own money. It's even more expensive.

Imagine a lady making 200k every month,
and you want to buy her a gift. It can't be indomie and egg or 15k Android. The only difference is that she also spends on you.

That's the answer. Never date a broke lady
A naija girl will never date me as a broke guy so why should i spend my hard earned money on a lady? Mutual spending is allowed and i subscribed to that but i haven't met any naija lady who does that. wink

An average naija lady loves to take and take without reciprocating. I know you would think i'm a stingy guy but i wasn't created to be a host to any parasite. I won't let any lady take advantage of me in the name of love.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Dreadlock69(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
My sincere advice I will like you to adhere to is one with a bittersweet truth, really a hard pill to swallow but to your own interests I'll like you to adhere to it
you know no show ní
Continue to they give am 30k
Later you use am do ritual
Then upgrade to another babe give am 100k
Then upgrade to another babe give am 150k
Just continue to dey upgrade dey go
All na sense
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
lol
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Franktom247(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
30k every month to a girl who is not family my goodness how much for transgender surgery abeg make i turn millionaire for 2021

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
dermmy:

That's the answer. Never date a broke lady
A naija girl will never date me as a broke guy so why should i spend my hard earned money on a lady? Mutual spending is allowed and i subscribed to that but i haven't met any naija girl who does that. wink

grin I believe in the mutual spending stuff too. I can imagine how depressing it feels to shoulder another adult's responsibilities.

I know many ladies with their own money, and they spend on their men too. Whenever I come to nairaland and see the whole "leeches" stories. It makes me wonder where these guys meet their women.

Hopefully, you'll find an independent lady soon.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With A Girlfriend That Is Overly Demanding Financially by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
The funny thing be say this gillrl go still dey cheat on you with her broke hostel neighbour grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? / “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? / Only A Genius Can Know Who These Twins Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.