Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

“no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? (2470 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by nickyj19: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Some people especially the religious ones believe in No Sex Before Marriage relationship. This simply mean, you guys wont knack until una marry. Funny enough, majority are not virgin. MY OPINION: It is the height of disrespect and insensitivity for a woman who is not a virgin to tell you to wait after marriage before you can have səx. She is w!cked and inconsiderate to your feelings. As far as she was cheerful enough to let other men pierce her without marriage, it is selfishly deceptive to deny you what she gave other men. After allowing other men pierce her then she suddenly becomes wiser at your instance. Why should your own turn be different? But then, some men are okay with it. Are you one of those men?

Can You Agree To “No $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A girl Who’s Not A Virgin?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Danibonk(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Loll one girl want try am with me after going through stress of toasting she finally agree and tell me no sex I say no wahala the next thing I do is block her

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Na siMpLe dey enter this kind agreement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Ernesthugo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
NO BE JUJU BE THAT shocked shocked shocked
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Stallionhorse: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Go and read your books or hustle. Girls only tell this line to broke guys!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Righteousness2(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Whether she is a virgin or not a virgin, sex before or outside marriage is fornication. It is Sin . It will destroy you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by zionmade(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
OP it's her rules, abide with it or leave her alone. If you are interested in marrying her anytime soon you won't have a problem with that

So because she isn't a virgin she should continue opening her legs to every dick and Harry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by younglleo: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
As i don turn road to hell. dem no born the non-virgin well!
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by virginprincess(f): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Whether she is a virgin or not a virgin, sex before or outside marriage is fornication. It is Sin . It will destroy you.
Pastor pls tell them, sex before marriage is a sin but they prefer to wallow in their sins.

3 Likes

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by virginprincess(f): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sex before marriage is a sin that must be abstain from,whether the person is a virgin or not let them be,they are taking the right decision.

2 Likes

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Emma2Seconds: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Easier Said Than Done.

1 Like

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Alapojames: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
No money spent
No shopping
No urgent 2k.
No recharge card
No expenses at all

8 Likes

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Nazgul: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
I'm not a pervert so I can agree to no sex before marriage with a non virgin. But on the condition that it will be a brother sister kid of relationship. I ​won't spend my money on you unnecessarily and you won't open your legs to me, we will gist, make jokes, hang out...etc.

If things go south, you won't feel heartbroken that I used and dumped you, and I won't feel bad that you ate my money and absconded. We would just remain distance friends saying hi to each other once in a while.

I can even attend your wedding if you invite me...we cos won't habour any form hatred amongst each other.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Sweetvie: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol
It her rules follow or leave her
Go to the next target
But if you're a virgin that's normal but
You ain't virgin n trying to forming holy
U need to be kick grin

2 Likes

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Fasindo: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
shocked

So how can I be cooking food I will eat later without testing it?

That's is the kind of relationship I want these days, be you virgin or not.
You keep ur body to yourself, I keep my money to my self.
You give me ur body I give u my money.

By the way why would a non virgin say such, if she can give it go a guy that didn't pay her bride price then why would she deny it to me that paid her bride price and tell me till after wedding or she want me to collect my bride price back

3 Likes

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
I honestly don't get why this should be an issue OP undecided.... Whether or not a girl is a virgin is irrelevant, if she says "no sex before marriage", it's her choice! You either accept it and stay or you japa, them no tie your placenta keep there, guy undecided...

Personally....
I feel only a virgin can say this without looking stupid in my eyes, for the others, I will just dump you if you dare make this kind of policy undecided...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
It is not bad, too many chop and clean mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by MaskSubzero: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Danibonk:
Loll one girl want try am with me after going through stress of toasting she finally agree and tell me no sex I say no wahala the next thing I do is block her
same with me oh.
she even yarn say she no go fit visit me for my house, we can only sit out.
na so I go registered for Facebook with a different identity with a rich man's pictures come add am, chat am claim say I get money make we meet for hotel I go give am 50k omo na so she drop number drop nudes sef even dey mention hotels wey two of us go Lodge.
omo I weak. Fear university girls

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by MaskSubzero: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2022
zionmade:
OP it's her rules, abide with it or leave her alone. If you are interested in marrying her anytime soon you won't have a problem with that

So because she isn't a virgin she should continue opening her legs to every dick and Harry.
she doesn't deserve it.
You sef sound like a simp
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by MaskSubzero: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Sex before marriage is a sin that must be abstain from,whether the person is a virgin or not let them be,they are taking the right decision.
if e sure for you say you pure, drop your Facebook password make we login read your messages, screenshot all your WhatsApp messages and post it here.
bastard hypocrite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by zexy2030(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
I laff when I read this..u txt like u don't know the bible. The scripture rightly says if u r not a virgin, u don't deserve a bride price.

Sex before marriage is compounded, life is about choice, once she had it and they left, she is already open, all she needs do is to ensure the man is responsible so give him access, only stupid men pay bride price for non-virgins, some people have been confused by religion. But lets talk about an ex armed robber or kidnapper, who repented and born again do such men need to declare their source of wealth before marriage? Will u be allowed to be sure he has changed before u marry him? If yes, same with women. Verify her body before admitting to take her as a wife. No virginity no bride price.

2 Likes

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by zionmade(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022
MaskSubzero:
she doesn't deserve it.
You sef sound like a simp
Its only kids that know nothing that think they have a say in other people's life

Only an iddiot stays from a far distance and detect what others deserve and what they dont

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Jmichael1(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
No sex b4 marriage nah big scam...
i must comfam to knw if i'm dealing with express way or street road
if u knw...u knw......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2022
A girl may commit mistake of having sex before marriage with someone who later brake up with her and try to correct the mistake.
The more a lady open legs before marriage, the more she may be taken for granted by men. So if a mistake occur once, it's better it's not repeated. In life, we gat strategize so that's a female strategy since the time of Adam & Eve. I respect any woman that can withstand such temptation and challenges that comes with it.
If a man loves a woman, sex is not the only reward.
Virgin cheats too. And it's not by sex alone that a woman can cheat. In fact, a virgin can v anal sex, pre-intimacy, emotional cheating etc. So...why are immature men always after sex. If a lady is having sex with you, she can still Calum loyal and cheat. The same way men usually do. You want a lady girl but your dick ain't loyal cos you don get small change for hook ups and your weekly giveaways.
In this life, the loyalty is in the heart. Not in the body. I m not endorsing promiscuity but a topic like this is narrowed on myopic view of sexual loyalty and life big pass that one.
bukky1994:
Na siMpLe dey enter this kind agreement
Iwo gbenu dake nibe yen!
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2022
See as I come in peace above. Let no big here look for my trouble. Or any dirty boxer shot, smelly armpit, forest chest and dick region redpill boy misquote me. I ready to finish you this weekend.
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by tayo60(f): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Before you as a man must accept no sex before marriage relationship, make sure you
Know your woman very well and be sure of her fidelity to you.
Is she someone you truly trust? Someone that doesn't double date.
There are some mumu men that are in no sex relationship with their women but she dey give d thing to another man outside. Also, how will you know if you are sexually compatible? U see many married men complaining about the way their wives sex starve them at home. Some ladies claim they are virgins but they are not, just to cajole d man into marrying them.

1 Like

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Both the woman that is not a virgin that can even sleep with a dog and the man that visit brothels and keep telling their partners no sex before marriage are frauds.
It's their type that always want to settle down with the young pastor and the decent Christian sister.
No sex before marriage is only qualified for virgins. Those who say that they are hypocrites are the ones that don't understand the justification of virginity and have lost its glory and decency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sex before marriage is a sin so if a non virgin says she would wait after marriage she has done good nothing bad she's a new creature all things become new.
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Blue86(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Okay,
At op.
Your daughter because of stupidity had sex with a guy she had feelings for.
They broke up.

Would you want her to keep having sex with all the men that comes her way, when it is not sure those guys will walk the aisle with her.
After those men come and go.
Seeing she has feelings for the men she let into her life?

After all now, una go say women loose.

Go the path of Christ.
Marriage is honourable, the bed undefiled.
Fornicators and adulterers, God will judge.
If you are wise, you are wise for yourself.
If you are fool, only you will bear it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by jagtinic: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
When people tell you this know that it is a smokescreen. Once you guys start seeing that same person will be the one to initiate sex. Most times this is the case.
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by fikayormi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
It a big NO for me ,

Even without spending, NO
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
A girl may commit mistake of having sex before marriage with someone who later brake up with her and try to correct the mistake.
The more a lady open legs before marriage, the more she may be taken for granted by men. So if a mistake occur once, it's better it's not repeated. In life, we gat strategize so that's a female strategy since the time of Adam & Eve. I respect any woman that can withstand such temptation and challenges that comes with it.
If a man loves a woman, sex is not the only reward.
Virgin cheats too. And it's not by sex alone that a woman can cheat. In fact, a virgin can v anal sex, pre-intimacy, emotional cheating etc. So...why are immature men always after sex. If a lady is having sex with you, she can still Calum loyal and cheat. The same way men usually do. You want a lady girl but your dick ain't loyal cos you don get small change for hook ups and your weekly giveaways.
In this life, the loyalty is in the heart. Not in the body. I m not endorsing promiscuity but a topic like this is narrowed on myopic view of sexual loyalty and life big pass that one.
Iwo gbenu dake nibe yen!
so do u encourage guys to accept such offer knowing fully well that the said lady might be concealing something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbull on this one!! It's My Birthday Guys(pics) / Nigerian Girls Are More Concerned About Whether You Came Inside Them Than Contra / How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.