Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (115381 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Chris2863(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
From the way I dey see you, your suffer never start self. It's unfortunate how a grown up man will be blind folded in a relationship, God tried all His possible best to save you but you chose to destroy your life. Oga, bear your cross.

I have no advice for you shikena

2 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by pulsa(m): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
thanks bro for the words.. Since I stopped mating with her, have seen improvement.. Don't just don't want to break up with her yet cos she will do everything to stop me from seeing my kids

When last did you sleep with her and can you go onto more details regarding the whole business crumbling part?
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by bendike: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Epicji:
It ll be difficult for u to get d problem solved. U have a weak pt - ur kids.brov u better cross ur mind.nothing ll happened to those kids.

I was once in ur shoe.for good 4 yrs,my n l were in d same house, no sex.las las both of us went our separate ways but l Neva stop sending upkeep money to my two kids.today they done with their university education. They beginning to understand d bad woman their mother was.

Wow. Egbon you really tried.

2 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by chatinent: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
When buying a car, you look beyond outward appearance. How much more a marriage mate!

2 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
coldFLARES1:
I am assuming your story to be true and would first express sympathy for all the troubles you've had to deal with.

This part about not making your kids suffer for their mom's sins or/and their mom using them as a bargaining chip is one thing, which may ultimately prevent you breaking from the apparent cycle of poverty which entanglement with your wife causes.

I have lived long enough to be sensitive to situations and flee any relationship/entanglement to could lead to further complications of this "just" one life I have live for several decades that has really not been "balanced".

To help you understand fully, I am married with an adorable 2.5yr old daughter, but should any misfortune befall me on account of my wife's commission or indiscretions (God forbid!), then she can take my daughter along with her if she so chooses.

If a sequence has been established wherein you lose economic standings after intercourse with your wife, and this was buttressed by a revelation, then what are you waiting for? To keep moving in circles until you are drained of youthful vigour or the desire to be ambitious?

Wetin dey do you?

Ask him.

Forget what OP is saying about kids. It's sex that's turning his head on in own.

I wonder why people always mix up emotions with serious life issues.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Robinson155(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
So sorry but it’s never too late to pick up and start again..you lucky you know the source of your problem..so, divorce her and rebuild your life and your kids
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by jaxxy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
yeah he slept with her and she felt cheated according to her..

I was legally married to her, do you wish I become promiscuous?

1st born Sept 2
2nd Sept 28..
We are not living together, we stay in separate states and body no be firewood.

I am not a gum gum guy, from what I experienced in my family, I decided to stick to one woman to avoid my kids going through whatever I went through in life.

If u want to stick to one woman u must make sure the woman meets all or 80% up of ur standards. How can u marry just anybody and still plan to be faithful and not suffer the consequences. This lady has zero value I don’t know if u noticed then or now. Sex alone is not a value.

U are cut ties with people that are not likeminded with u. They are extra Baggage.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by kenfarm(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:

1st born Sept 2
2nd Sept 28..

I am not a gum gum guy, from what I experienced in my family, I decided to stick to one woman to avoid my kids going through whatever I went through in life.

I like your choice if word.....all I can tell you is "time and distance are the greatest healer"
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

NEVER DATE OR MARRY A GIRL OR LADY WHO IS VISIONLESS AND DOESN'T ALIGN WITH YOUR DREAMS , GOALS AND ASPIRATION.

I just broke up with my gf of 3years cos of this
Shes mannered but I discovered our visions are different, she waits for me to do everything

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Nigerian women and promiscuity are like Siamese twins connected by brain.

A research carried out recently states thus; 4 in every 5 Nigerian women lead an adulterous life and also, 3 out 5 women are involved in one form of PROSTITUTION or the other.

After seeing this statistics and experiencing it firsthand, I've come to the conclusion that it's better to remain single and live long than to get married to one of these daughters of Jezebel and die young.

To every unmarried guys out there; CAVEAT EMPTOR!

3 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Is it not u vagina-people that say body count and being a club girl doesn’t matter....
Hahah grin grin grin
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2020
BiggyB242:
Like seriously, I would have left her the day I noticed she sneaks to the club.i don't know why some men are so weak when it comes to a woman.

How can you let a woman manipulate you like this?
Some men and the way they think
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by DisGuy: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
my kids will never suffer the consequences of faulty foundation.. Here on out, I just want a way forward.. I want to cut all ties with this family but how do I go about it with my kids with them?

Pay your kids school fees directly to the school, buy health insurance with a reputable firm/hospital

When you're in town take them out or take them to your base on holidays

Leave the family alone
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by AustineJohn908(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Bros listen to the people advice

leave that woman or else you will lose all you got.
Go to court and with this evidence of yours every judge will give you full and absolute custody of your kids and please when you do, Keep your children faraway from that prostitute you call a wife

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Xkale1234(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

Well, I don't wNt my kids to go through what I went through so I forgave her.. God was answering my prayers and things started picking gradually.. I went to meet them, took them all out and did shopping for them..
I was planning on how to relocate them to where I was...
Now this is the revelation..
My wife has been used,thats the fact...
My photography business first collapsed.
I did about 5 businesses that just one of it can make me a millionaire, every business collapsed.. The more I sleep with her, the more things become worse for me...
All these revelation came after I was told to pray and fast..

When things started picking gradually for me this year, I payed for a shop 300k,it was almost my son's birthday. So I went to see them.. We slept together, I came back after the birthday.. Could you believe, I was chased away from that shop and till now, I was only able to recover just 50k from the money..
Before my mom's birthday again, I was doing some business and it started picking. Went for my mom's, she came for the birthday too, we slept together, and when I came back to my business, the war I fought was unfathomable.. It collapsed too..
I am a very prayerful person and believe me, in the 8yrs we've been together, I never slept with another woman. I sweared with everything they gave me cos they couldn't believe me..
Before my daughter's birthday, God was merciful to me and I started another business.. I was warned severely never to sleep with her again.. Till now, my business is gradually picking and am able to send them money for upkeep and my kids school fees....

Now this my wife have an immediate younger brother who is a travel agent, I remember last year I introduced a friend to him and even vouch and stood for him that nothing will go wrong.. Truly he did this guy's traveling to Dubai and the guy went.. But we didn't know what happened and this guy came back.. Maybe he was deported or not, nobody knows but this my friend came to arrest me and I was told to produce my Inlaw.. He came and we were both locked up for 3days..along the line, the matter got settled, I parted with some money after selling one of my equipment. And he too also raised some money.. So this year, when things were already picking up for me, he got into another problem and this time, they were gonna jail him, so I borrowed him 100k and he promised to pay them 50k monthly till he complete the payment.. It was a travel gone sour though I know some people he has done traveling for and they are doing fine in their respective country of choice.

So this year, someone decided to help me travel out, he gave me UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA admission processing fees, it was 120cad, but I gave this my Inlaw 150$ believing that atleast, since I am his Inlaw and have done him alot of goods before nothing will go wrong..
That was in August..
Fast forward to 2days ago, I messaged University of Manitoba since I wasn't getting any update, and I was told my application was not submitted neither paid for, I almost collapsed... So what he did was doctored some documents and sent to me and I believed him..
Right now, I am in a fix..
About my wife's promiscuity, I have all evidence of their chat..
After forgiving her over that chat, when I went for my daughter's birthday, I wanted to go through her phone, she gave me a heavy fight that I can't go through her phone, the phone I bought for her with my money..
When she slept, I opened it with her Fingerprint.
The chats there are so damaging. Some have slept with her and still wanting to do more, some she is already negotiating with.
She works in a beer parlor now and she is already using waist beads, she knows I hate these things..

I can't tell it all but if you have a question to ask, or anything you think I missed, ask me and i will tell you the truth..
My Inlaw hasn't pick my call to tell me why that happened..

If you think this is a fabricated story,
I have all evidences.
If enough people ask for it, I will release it here..
bro make I no lie you ehhh, you're a fool E get why
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Originalsly: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Bro.... haven't read through all the comments to know more details... just read part of page one. You took time to tell us about your father and his non commitment to your mom and siblings. You vowed not to be like your father so decided to stick with one woman... be loyal to your wife and kids.... and as far as I can see.... loyal no matter what. Did you think of being loyal providing your wife is as loyal and good as your mother?... or that part doesn't count? Did you consider your father made a good choice for a wife?... or is it you decided to do the opposite of what your father did in every aspect? It seems so to me. Look in the mirror.... you made a bad choice for a wife. I don't know why you are surprised by her family's actions..... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
You know for sure your wife has been promiscuous... did it occur to you that you may not be the father of the children? ... I know you know about DNA testing... do you have the courage to have them tested?... or you prefer to live in mystery and misery? You seem more interested in making amends with her. Bro... stop labeling yourself an introvert.... be a man.... get the kids tested... use the results to file for divorce.... make up your mind and restart your life from scratch. Cut all ties with that family..... even if their house burned to the ground ... do not help them. They already worn you down... and when you are finally burnt out... the only way out you will be considering is suicide or killing them all. Move on with your life.... others went through worse that this and have rebuilt their lives. .... stop feeding on your vomit.

7 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2020
legacystore:
Oga those children u are calling urs may not be yours angry

Say u dey fuk woman no mean say na u give am belle

Wicked guy you want to add to his depression ni?
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by animides(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:

You're very stupid.

Bros put the STUPID in capital letter abeg..
Some people will just open their mouth waaaaaa and say rubbish.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Xkale1234(m): 12:16am On Nov 29, 2020
ahnie:
my questions....
1...Did the Yahoo guy that she stole fuel money from later slept with her?
2....Are you a sex freak?
3...after you were warned not to have sex with her...why do you always have sex with her and the romp days always coincides with your kids birthdays.
4...I noticed from your narrative that you're the clingy and gum gum type.

please be kind enough to answer my questions.
the man to mumu he still sleep with her and also help her bro
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Dreyton36: 12:17am On Nov 29, 2020
Damn this got me deep

Bro on Friday this coming week
Send me a mail and identify yourself , I'll bless you with 100K it's a promise

INSHA ALLAHU

but on one condition, you must let go of that woman , stay safe

4 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Are you even sure the kids are yours undecided
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by pansophist(m): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2020
The red flags were everywhere, you ignored them, and after she proved her promiscuity to you, you forgave, and still surprised she didn't change. This is why it is necessary for a man to put reasoning before emotions and feelings.

You do not marry a woman for beauty. You look at her heart, her childhood, and use your sense. If you accept her again because she can beg and cry, well, you set yourself up for another failure and this time, you won't get up from it. In marriage, feelings are not enough. And the way you write, I got a feeling that you have no balls. Shit like these hardly happen to real men, because they can see the game from far away and minus themselves immediately.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nicoswit(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
no matter what happens, those kids will never suffer their mother's sin....
Wish she could give me my kids but she is using them as her bargaining chip
You are a man...get your kids from her! Stop punishing yourself unnecessarily...she will just destroy ur life completely...be wise!
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by EmmanuelBanks: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:

1st born Sept 2
2nd Sept 28..

oga you dint even answer the 3rd question ahnie asked you, which is..after you were warned not to sleep with her, you were still sleeping with her.
I just tire for your matter, all this kind mumu men go deyy drag problem to their sef, wen is clear where the problem is coming from

bros try use ur hand arrange ur life for better ooo...I don waka
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by kemicalreact: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Nuyokoi:
any possibility you made poor business decisions leading to the collapse of your businesses?
always easy to blame another than to admit your faults in these typa situations
[/s] undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2020
I will even advice you do DNA test on the kids, so you will sure if you're the real father. Going by your story, that your wife is a hoe.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Happy2020: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Nigerian men need to scrutinize their women much more closely because there’s a high chance she is selling her body do money, rent, goods, dinner, something. The saying “these hoes ain’t loyal” was written for Nigeria. They sell themselves to the highest bidder and most have no morals or scruples.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2020
Op from what you said so far you don't want your kids to be a product of a broken home,but want to risk the future of the kids due to your wife promiscuity.You need to decide and move on. You have failed business wise becauseof a lady who keeps cheating on you...Move on and always reach out to your kids.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Sambaby7640: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
thanks bro for the words.. Since I stopped mating with her, have seen improvement.. Don't just don't want to break up with her yet cos she will do everything to stop me from seeing my kids
Go to court
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
not that, I could have said this with my main account, but it was banned..
You see in life, if your first step was a mistake, you will keep having problems....
The mistake I made early in life keeps bringing more problems..
The one his brother did recently was what brought about this thread..
I have been through alot in life, from one problem to another, I keep fighting, I keep praying but if your problem lives with you, you hardly get an escape route..
Those kids should never suffer for what they knew nothing about believe me... Every decision am still making revolves around my kids..
Till today, I blame my father for every thing that has happened to me cos he was nowhere to be found when we needed him most..
And let me shock you, we now give him monthly stipends to feed himself.. The wife he wanted to die for abandoned him.

I dont know how to tell you this but you suffer from same syndrome (whatever its called) that cast its spell and compell a woman in abusive relationship to hang on for sake of her children and not leave. You are in an abusive relationship and you have become glued to it.

Im going to tell you another thing. Qomen in abusive relationship always have a bad neptune placement, Im talking astrology now. Bas placement in the sense that they are sucked into a dark abyss and its very fulfilling for them because the darkness gives a certain reward, usually through pleasurable sex, the kind they have never experienced before or never imagined was possible.

Two kinds of people find this level of existence fulfilling, those who practices sexual fetishes and thise who sacrifice themselves for sex.

Are you pisces?

Neptune rules pisces. Neptunian sex involves all elements depicted by deep libido, dungeon and submission.

I ask you -
1. When you mate with your wife do you ever feel like you are fuckng a divine extrabeing?
2. Do you readily submit to her?
3. Do you feel yourself subsumed into her entity?
4. When you finish sex with her does your sorrounding appear different?

I dont want to delve too deep, i need to respect your privacy but i must say this.

There is love and there is life. They are connected but life is a malevolent force and love is a benevolent energy.

You said when you have sex with your wife your gains dissapear. I want you to answer those questions honestly I will tell you the next step you should take.

The clue to your loss is also contained in the sexual energy between the two of you.

She has a sexual energy that can turn you to a very wealthy man but you are not connecting yourself to the outlet.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by BigwayAfrica: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I dont know how to tell you this but you suffer from same syndrome (whatever its called) that cast its spell and compell a woman in abusive relationship to hang on for sake of her children and not leave. You are in an abusive relationship and you have become glued to it.

Im going to tell you another thing. Qomen in abusive relationship always have a bad neptune placement, Im talking astrology now. Bas placement in the sense that they are sucked into a dark abyss and its very fulfilling for them because the darkness gives a certain reward, usually through pleasurable sex, the kind they have never experienced before or never imagined was possible.

Two kinds of people find this level of existence fulfilling, those who practices sexual fetishes and thise who sacrifice themselves for sex.

Are you pisces?

Neptune rules pisces. Neptunian sex involves all elements depicted by deep libido, dungeon and submission.

I ask you -
1. When you mate with your wife do you ever feel like you are fuckng a divine extrabeing?
2. Do you readily submit to her?
3. Do you feel yourself subsumed into her entity?
4. When you finish sex with her does your sorrounding appear different?

I dont want to delve too deep, i need to respect your privacy but i must say this.

There is love and there is life. They are connected but life is a malevolent force and love is a benevolent energy.

You said when you have sex with your wife your gains dissapear. I want you to answer those questions honestly I will tell you the next step you should take.

The clue to your loss is also contained in the sexual energy between the two of you.

She has a sexual energy that can turn you to a very wealthy man but you are not connecting yourself to the outlet.

Nothing comments reader no go read for Nairaland.

How can I get across yo you privately. I need to learn more. Please!
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by bebeto94: 12:42am On Nov 29, 2020
Swallow the red pill

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.