Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (115382 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
leave religion out of this
she cheated u stuck around ur mind wasnt settle u cudnt concentrate hence u loosing business.

wen u for waka away u didn't instead u were still fuking her n doing business with inlaw, sorry to say u are just a grown up but not mature
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chiquitq:
Being from a family which your father was negligent might have made you emotionally unbalanced. Your kids are already separated from you so your vow not to let them go through what you want through is no longer within your control.

Apart from her beauty, what value has this woman ever added to your life? Can she be that beautiful? Is outward beauty that important to you?

You are in a very toxic relationship because you are being used as a means to an end. Why did her family make you swear that you have never been with another woman? How is that an issue after everything she has done?

She doesn't deserve your forgiveness and you are not doing good to yourself by keeping her. Don't dwell too much on the spiritual revelations because they further lead people astray. Be practical in your decisions.

Having a broken marriage is not the end of the world. You need to let her go and send your kids school fees directly to their school. henceforth.

Dude is a shameless weakling, wife’s family will gather liver ask me to swear I never cheated . Some Men sha

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Finnestgreat: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
My own advice is 4 u to divorce ur wife and also take ur kids 4rm her,if she doesn't want to give up the kids den u can take her to court and may God help u

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Karlifate: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
for a fact, she didn't connive with her brother... I will release evidences soon.. I thought she will change, I don't want my kids to go through the trauma of separation like I did.. I was trying everything to avoid a reoccurrence of what happened to my parent and since same thing happened to her, I thought she will change

OP, your peace of mind should top your priority list now.

There is no way you'll raise your kids well without having peace of mind.

Whatever you can do to achieve peace of mind, do it... Not for yourself alone BUT also for your kids.

It is well with you.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by sucrosedaddy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
As I type this, it's with tears in my eyes.. I am pained, they've done everything bad to me.. Sincerely, I don't deserve this ill treatment have gotten from this family...
It is gonna be a very long read but I know you will learn a thing or two from this..
I might not be able to touch everything but if you feel there is something I need to share and I didn't, point it out and I will shed more light on it....

This may seems a bit lengthy but you should learn one or two lessons from it..
I come from a not broken not memded marriage same as my wife but hers was worse than mine..
My father used to be a rich man. When car dealing was very lucrative, he was a top notch car dealer in akure.. So along the line, he started fornicating. His was on another level, he always take them abroad to sleep with, shop for them and do every every.. We are five in my family, I being the first born..
I had to train myself through university with photography with the help of my mum too. I remember when I was looking for project money, one of my father's wife, the one that went to give birth in Dubai just came back and they were doing naming ceremony.. I could remember I was in the rain with my mum and they were pointing at us, though we couldn't hear what they were saying.. How did I raise my project money? Sponsoring 5 kids wasn't an easy task since 3 of us was in the university. So I went with my to her work place, she was a nurse so we collected all the aprons used during immunization and washed them.. Then I also hustled to complete the money...
It was a very rough and tough life but all along, we didn't even seem like someone who has a father..

Let me jump to the reason for this thread..
I vowed never to allow whatever happened in my family happen to me in the future..
I met my wife when I was in 200 level.. I was 23 and she was 21..

Cc royalroy

I see that you are really concerned about your daughters, if you were legally married to your wife , then you can divorced her and seek legally custodian to your daughter, just prove it to the court that you are capable and she isn't, since she is jobless . Even if you guys aren't legally married you can still go to court inorder to have take over your daughters from her .
Finally , Run away from her ooo, keep praying and don't even think about remarrying for now , I know say body no be firewood but my brother, you yourself have seen what to has brought you . Hold your body together, build yourself again , take care of your kids and after they are grown you can think of remarrying .
And if you are unable to take custody of your daughters, due to court order or because you can afford to go to court , you should still try and stay away from that your wife and only visit your daughters few times a month, with monthly allowance.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Perfectsouth(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
ipobarethieves:
I lie? I even knw one SB Ojo like dat
he don do abeg
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by eddy42(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
golddust6000:
Not just you married to a wrong family, Nigerian women in general are useless and pure water waste bag.
Pu:ssy is no longer expensive, you can get it with just a bottle of coke.
What guarantee do you have that those children are truly yours?

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nickymichy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kikikiki....so sorry to say this...u took after your father...but in a mild way hence, what you are passing through.....but thank your star that God loves you... you would have followed your father footsteps... may be end like him...you saw all the handwriting on the wall, but you ignored..she sneaked out of the house when you were sleeping...u almost got shot because of her...a trait of your father(woman wrapper)...you c what am talking about?...so sorry for being blunt....pick up yourself and move on.....I believe you are a christian....you just have to part with that woman else, u won't survive it... God bless you
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by chloride6: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Content creator of life

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by thaoriginator: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Is it true.. I also know the man.. Very popular. Met him once Benin park..
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by otokx(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Still on page 1 but this is a thread.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Femeto: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Super story le leyi. Sorry sir.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Dearlord(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89 where art thou ?
Come and tell us what you have to say about this
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by greypencils: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
coolsegun2002:
body count doesn't matter....body count doesn't matter...
still...make calculated risk....a sexually responsible lady is a calculated risk....dont mention me..I've used 2 valium tablet

Wahala for those wey marry Girls wey get plenty body count. Marriage no fit change am, e dey for body.

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by ymstar(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is very strong
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by millionboi2: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
defcon4:
You saw the signs, you ignored the signs, you bear your cross. For this life you never suffer finish. When life ceases you by the throat, your heart will turn to stone.

You will dusbin her ass and even the children and face your front.
ur head is dia
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by sukar886: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
my guy send her out and forget about there family before they kill u.... if not for her u should have be a millionaire by now... guy let her go, move on .....she is an unrepentant prostitute

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Splitmind: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Man with anchor around his neck asks the public if it is stopping him from swimming properly.

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ops you and your wife needs deliverance .. especially you sir . remember the Bible says we wrestle not against flesh but against spirit s and principlities in high places ...it actually your wife is possessed and through her possession she's destroyed you ...so you need a break off that.....may we not marry a woman that will destroy us ...

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Brian47(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
You're in another state, good stay the fuvk away from your wife. what am I even saying sef, after all those things she did, she's not your wife divorce her make it official you can't keep forgiving her, she's a slut she doesn't deserve forgiveness. as for your kids, someday they'll understand.
I know your wife type, she's still going to come back to beg. my guy please when she does so, ignore her and if you still have her number, block it and pls stay away from her don't go back to her.

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
no matter what happens, those kids will never suffer their mother's sin....
Wish she could give me my kids but she is using them as her bargaining chip

There's something you're blinding everyone to.

There's another issue that's crucial in your life that this issue has eclipsed. If I mentor you for one year, you'll see the positive change

But I will advice you to go and look for a very good apostle and submit yourself underneath his mentorship

It's apostolic covering and impactation you need
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by ipobarethieves: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
he don do abeg
I'll get to the root of dis from Monday sad wink cheesy sad sad sad cool.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by sniperbubble(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2020

Pretend to have forgiven her,take them out, run away with the kids, go to the court for divorce,if asked why you collected the kids show the judge your proof..... she’s unfit for parenting, I can help you out.
Perfectsouth

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by sweetgala(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bobo I beg you just move on.
Look after the children even do her one more favour take the children off her and raise them.
And distance yourself from her family especially.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by emeejinsm: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
screen shot those chats and keep them safe you will need them in court during divorce take heart bro you are a good man
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by highdon(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Rita5:

If you are smart you will drop this notion of not recreating what happened to your parents because it has brought you so much pain and its still doing it. You are a man, you decide what you want. You don't need to be with her to take care of your kids.

Let her go. Close that chapter of your life immediately if you are smart. End all communication with your inlaws. Send her money for up keep and keep records. Because I am sure she won't spend it all on your kids. So make so you keep tabs on them yourself. If she fails in taking care of them maybe fail to pay their school fees, take her to court and show proofs that you sent her that money and gain full custody of your kids.

And stop being trusting. I have learnt a long time not to completely trust anyone. Don't bank on we are friends or you have helped them in the past. Scrutinise everything especially when money is involve.

Stop blaming people for your troubles. And if you are smart, give your dad a taste of his medicine and close him off too. Let his favourites take care of him. We must all reap what we sow and he is no different.

Work on yourself and build your finance. Chin up, you still have alot more to live for and achieve. Years from now you will look back and be proud that you didn't let this break you. Don't send your ex (thats what she is now accept it and move!) more than what the kids needs always verify the amount for stuff like school fees and co. Don't take her word for it. If it means travelling down to verify do so. She doesn't deserves any penny from you. Ensure you see your kids often, always explain why things are the way they are. Don't let your wife control the narrative. Be more expansive with the truth as they grow up and let them know you will always be there. Make sure they come live with you once a while and in those moments spend as much time as you can with them. Talk to them, listen also very important and spend on them because they are yours.

As long as you make sure your kids feel loved and secured with you. Then you have done better than your parents. Good luck!

Advices of such in times like this from a lady still gives me hope that there are still good ladies out there.

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nuyokoi:
any possibility you made poor business decisions leading to the collapse of your businesses?
always easy to blame another than to admit your faults in these typa situations
Abanda recognises Abanda! Didn't you read where he wrote about his wife's never-ending infidelity? All you could think of is the Op making bad business decisions.

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Epicji: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
It ll be difficult for u to get d problem solved. U have a weak pt - ur kids.brov u better cross ur mind.nothing ll happened to those kids.

I was once in ur shoe.for good 4 yrs,my n l were in d same house, no sex.las las both of us went our separate ways but l Neva stop sending upkeep money to my two kids.today they done with their university education. They beginning to understand d bad woman their mother was.

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Karlifate: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
danny34:
From your post, you are a religious person.

Adultery is a basis for divorce.

Divorce her and move on.

Hope you took the evidence as you will need it in court!

Matthew 5:31-32:
31 “It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’

32 But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Cc: Perfectsouth
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by mayorkent(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
I have so much to type that I just cleared all....
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

Well, I don't wNt my kids to go through what I went through so I forgave her.. God was answering my prayers and things started picking gradually.. I went to meet them, took them all out and did shopping for them..
I was planning on how to relocate them to where I was...
Now this is the revelation..
My wife has been used,thats the fact...
My photography business first collapsed.
I did about 5 businesses that just one of it can make me a millionaire, every business collapsed.. The more I sleep with her, the more things become worse for me...
All these revelation came after I was told to pray and fast..

When things started picking gradually for me this year, I payed for a shop 300k,it was almost my son's birthday. So I went to see them.. We slept together, I came back after the birthday.. Could you believe, I was chased away from that shop and till now, I was only able to recover just 50k from the money..
Before my mom's birthday again, I was doing some business and it started picking. Went for my mom's, she came for the birthday too, we slept together, and when I came back to my business, the war I fought was unfathomable.. It collapsed too..
I am a very prayerful person and believe me, in the 8yrs we've been together, I never slept with another woman. I sweared with everything they gave me cos they couldn't believe me..
Before my daughter's birthday, God was merciful to me and I started another business.. I was warned severely never to sleep with her again.. Till now, my business is gradually picking and am able to send them money for upkeep and my kids school fees....

Now this my wife have an immediate younger brother who is a travel agent, I remember last year I introduced a friend to him and even vouch and stood for him that nothing will go wrong.. Truly he did this guy's traveling to Dubai and the guy went.. But we didn't know what happened and this guy came back.. Maybe he was deported or not, nobody knows but this my friend came to arrest me and I was told to produce my Inlaw.. He came and we were both locked up for 3days..along the line, the matter got settled, I parted with some money after selling one of my equipment. And he too also raised some money.. So this year, when things were already picking up for me, he got into another problem and this time, they were gonna jail him, so I borrowed him 100k and he promised to pay them 50k monthly till he complete the payment.. It was a travel gone sour though I know some people he has done traveling for and they are doing fine in their respective country of choice.

So this year, someone decided to help me travel out, he gave me UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA admission processing fees, it was 120cad, but I gave this my Inlaw 150$ believing that atleast, since I am his Inlaw and have done him alot of goods before nothing will go wrong..
That was in August..
Fast forward to 2days ago, I messaged University of Manitoba since I wasn't getting any update, and I was told my application was not submitted neither paid for, I almost collapsed... So what he did was doctored some documents and sent to me and I believed him..
Right now, I am in a fix..
About my wife's promiscuity, I have all evidence of their chat..
After forgiving her over that chat, when I went for my daughter's birthday, I wanted to go through her phone, she gave me a heavy fight that I can't go through her phone, the phone I bought for her with my money..
When she slept, I opened it with her Fingerprint.
The chats there are so damaging. Some have slept with her and still wanting to do more, some she is already negotiating with.
She works in a beer parlor now and she is already using waist beads, she knows I hate these things..

I can't tell it all but if you have a question to ask, or anything you think I missed, ask me and i will tell you the truth..
My Inlaw hasn't pick my call to tell me why that happened..

If you think this is a fabricated story,
I have all evidences.
If enough people ask for it, I will release it here..

Look oga let me tell you,infidelity is very bad but continued infidelity after being caught is unforgivable...
If all you said is truly the whole story...
1.Divorce her
2.Separate her from your kids
Nothing like your kids suffering,just take care of them....
You deserve a better life...you can't suffer in your father's house and still endure this from a promiscuous wife....
The bible supports divorce on this note
Humanity supports it
Even the lower gods support it...
Just act like a man and remove the weed from your rose garden(your children's future)...
God help you,I can understand the level of perseverance!
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Perfectsouth(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
emeejinsm:
screen shot those chats and keep them safe you will need them in court during divorce take heart bro you are a good man
about 141 screenshot intact

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66