Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) (46012 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Dayoebe(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Good for him

As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord!
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by semyman: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Christianity na scam
He died for you and I
He arose for who?
Just enriching the business men using Jesus is Lord for extorting the gullibles

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dasanchez1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Church will go but the tradition of the people will remain with them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bayalsa people black de fear me, n Dem no de like leave dere area
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dontai(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
i'm happy for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by lathrowinger: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
jamalnation:
From light to darkness lord have mercy
See you. U better wake up ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by chatinent: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
It depends on the ‘christainity.’
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by destinedtee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, it does not Change who he is.
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, We all MUST appear and Submit to HIM once we Cross over.
Whether we like it or not or we Believe Him or not, HE is the one who will Determine our Fate in Eternity..

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I Cannot be Deceived!!
JESUS Christ My LORD and SAVIOR Forever and Ever
God bless you real good!
Jesus Christ remains my LORD and SAVIOUR.
Every man to his choice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by VenumX: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Later they will come out and say slavery and human sacrifice are part of African culture and must continue to be practised.

Just don't extend your disease beyond you and your family.

Agbero animal.

2 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by privaldo: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Egbesu - The Izon God of War deliver us from our enemies. Asawanah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Golan007: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by CrownFemi: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, We all MUST appear and Submit to HIM once we Cross over.
Whether we like it or not or we Believe Him or not, HE is the one who will Determine our Fate in Eternity..

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I Cannot be Deceived!!

The is in your opinion not his.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Seun360(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Man wey sabi, Christianity na scam.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by ebenezer202l(f): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
All religion is accepted in South South Niger Delta except the cancerous religion of Islam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
His choice
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Edeyoung: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Religion self na scam but i rather die with my ancestral religion than die with a foreign religion as a benin man

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Ahumanbeing: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
TMSMedia:
"I Realized I Have Been Duped By Foreign Myths" - Nigerian Man Publicly Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship (Photos)

A man identified as Bodmas Prince Kemepadei from Sagbama, Bayelsa State has publicly denounced his Christianity and accepted the Egbesu worship, IgbereTV reports.

Egbesu is an ancient war deity entrusted to the Ijaw ethnic nation by the Almighty to defend themselves in times of war and oppression. The ancient cult declined after the successful British occupation of the Ijaw lands in the late 19th century.

The Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island graduate took to Facebook on Tuesday, November 24, to announce the denounciation and reaffirm his obeisance to Egbesu deity, saying that he has realized that that he was duped by foreign myths.

According to Kemepadei, he believes that the "true worship of God is in our right conducts and not in religious association and buildings." He concluded by challenging his friends to publicly denounce their Christian faith.

Read his post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100043992782682/posts/214543853355373/?app=fbl
No difference
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by spiralwedge(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
What do you expect from someone with a name such as Bodmas?

Life no go just balance for am.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Olarewaju89: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Free world.

But, Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near of which you will say, “I have no pleasure in them”

2 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by pacespot(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Going back to the root

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
After all, All POWERS BELONG TO GOD

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
the gods are watching....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Godpikin4real(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Religion is d opium of d people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by stagger: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
He will not be missed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by heykims(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Cannot be Deceived!!
Trump pikin, ur men of God's prophesy about USA election is going down the drain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by loadedvibes: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Whatever sails your boat
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
His choice.... We all have choice to make in life but choose wisely
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PigTormentor: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

I Cannot be Deceived!!
[/s]

RUBBISH TRASH.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) / I Need Deeper Life Bible -gospel Hymns CD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.