Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) (45988 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Both Islam and Christianity are the major curse of Africa and Africans. Ever since these two useless religions landed on our shores, Africa and Africans have been cursed and remain cursed.

Cursed fellow.

Christianity had African Philosophers who were on ground probably before your ancestors.

Go read a book, Cow.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

Black man clown.

You go tell if na your village Herbalist invent the white man's internet that you are currently typing on plus you typing in the so called white man's language.

Most of you are just plain stupid. The problem I not enough Christians are giving it back to you clowns the way you stupid lots attack them.

You are by far the most idiotic person I have ever come across here...

You are so dumb u sound like a Turkey.

What has technology got to do with religion? I doubt a baboon if your calibre has the capacity to think that the facebook u mention is owned by someone that does not practice christianity, the phone u use is from the foundation fo people that dont even believe in god and even the forum u posted this pathetic comment is owned by an african that is an atheist.

Get out u dumb shittt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
alcuin:

And why did the God of the Jews not save them from the hands of Nazi Germany? And why has the same God not struck Germany with plague till now?

The God of the Jews not only saved them and ensured that Satan's plan through Hitler and some of his Islamic allies to totally wipe them off never worked and thousand of years as promised by YHWH in the Bible written thousand of years. His promise never failed. They repossessed their land and overcame the Arab League that tried to annihilate them again especially the 6-day War during their Yom Kippur despite their God has withdrawn from them just been the only favourite as HE now welcomes every tribe and man who accepts Jesus Christ but HIS words to them are still being fulfilled even in 2020.

If this doesn't amaze you then you are no true Scholar.

Go read a book, cow instead of spreading lies that you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Frales6(f): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
his life his business
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
dazzlingd:

You are by far the most idiotic person I have ever come across here...

You are so dumb u sound like a Turkey.

What has technology got to do with religion? I doubt a baboon if your calibre has the capacity to think that the facebook u mention is owned by someone that does not practice christianity, the phone u use is from the foundation fo people that dont even believe in god and even the forum u posted this pathetic comment is owned by an african that is an atheist.

Get out u dumb shittt

Brainless Chimpanzee.

You are a 1st class nincompoop if ever there is a category for that in this universe.

Let me give you this illiterate bastard another definition of religion that I know you are unaware of:

a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion.
"consumerism is the new religion"

Technology is an interest and hence can also be classified as religion for some folks. At least, you dirty swine can see that consumerism is classified as a religion in the given sentence that was provided as an example for you, slowpoke. Same can be said for Marxism, Atheism, Secularism, Materialism, etcetera.

Don't talk down on the so called religion from the "Jewish Myth" while making use of their technology. Lowlife illiterate Bastard.

I get Una time tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by holywind(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
holy romance! all i can say is welcome home bro,i know that the blinded ones called christians will start to masturbate now.

5 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Sleekfingers: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, it does not Change who he is.
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, We all MUST appear and Submit to HIM once we Cross over.
Whether we like it or not or we Believe Him or not, HE ALONE is the one who will Determine our Fate in Eternity..

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I Cannot be Deceived!!
JESUS Christ My LORD and SAVIOR Forever and Ever

who is jesus? The easiest ways to control people is to take away their religions and languages........that was the greatest weapon used on africans and they are still using it,,,,,,,

congratulation to the dude for seeing the light......

4 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

Brainless Chimpanzee.

You are 1st class nincompoop if ever there is a category for that in this universe.

Let me give you, illiterate bastard another definition of religion that I know you are unaware of:

a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion.
"consumerism is the new religion"

Technology is an interest and hence can also be classified as religion for some folks. At least, you swine can see that consumerism is classified as a religion in the given sentence that was provided as an example for you, slowpoke.

Don't talk down on the so called religion from the "Jewish Myth" while making use of their technology. Lowlife illiterate Bastard.

I feel insulted conversing with u because u obviously of lesser intelligence and exposure.....but for the sake of the innocent people u might pollute with your retardedd mindset......countries like china, Japan preserve their traditions and culture and yet are forces to reckon with in the world in all aspect of life; economy, technology, development.
Africa dont need white man religion to be technologically and economically independent.
Stop boiling unnecessarily, go and upgrade yourself upstairs ..u don't sound any way smart...
And by the way, nobody has your time, u are only entertaining yourself in the depth of your sick delusions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Sleekfingers: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Duduop:
Rubbish

and your do called xtianity and islam no be rubbish too?
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by prohet: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Signs of the end.

Jesus is the only saviour
Repent now before its too late!!!
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by sonmvayina(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
How can an educated human think that a woman can become pregnant without the input of a man (sperm) is well above me. They will boldly come here and argue tooth and nail on why it is true. If their teenage daughter tells them that story, den go carry gun go look for the man wet bulala their daughter..

Ndi ewu

2 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by sonmvayina(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
prohet:
Signs of the end.

Jesus is the only saviour
Repent now before its too late!!!

Savior from what ?

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Arewa247(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
YungMillionaire:

The religion of piss? The ones that behead people because of cartoon? That religion? God forbid bad thing. I would rather be an armed robber than be a member of the religion of piss.
i urge you to keep sentiment and bigotry aside and learn what Islam entails. You are judging Islam base on speculation not the real teachings of Islam.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
dazzlingd:

I feel insulted conversing with u because u obviously of lesser intelligence and exposure.....but for the sake of the innocent people u might pollute with your retardedd mindset......countries like china, Japan preserve their traditions and culture and yet are forces to reckon with in the world in all aspect of life; economy, technology, development.
Africa dont need white man religion to be technologically and economically independent.
Stop boiling unnecessarily, go and upgrade yourself upstairs ..u don't sound any way smart...

I don't feel insulted talking to Bastards like you. I do this knowing that I have to stem the tide of more impressionable bastards getting brainwashed by ignorant simps like you. Hence, the very reason I tackle illiterate clowns like you.

You can yap all day about some delusionary "intelligence" that you have tagged on yourself when the facts show that you are just a brain-dead maggot.

Stupid ape. I just provided you with another definition of religion that you well unaware of which infers that China, Japan have religious system different from Christianity as the major thing in these places and doesn't mean that they are irreligious like you bastards usually spew plus let me make it clear to you that Christianity is making heavy in-roads to these lands despite the suppression by the totalitarian regime as for instance in China.

If not for the fact that you are an illiterate Bastard who knows nothing but talks like he knows anything. History lets us know that Christianity first appeared in China for instance in the 7th Century that is a good 200-300years before even Islam was invented by Muhammad. This will also mean that concepts like Atheism, their so called "irreligious" culture and traditions are alien new concepts forced on the Chinese people by their communist totalitarian government regimes. Even as at 2018. The Chinese government "officially" put the figures of Chinese Christians at 44million people but missionaries on ground know that the figure is way more than the Chinese government actually presents. Do you know what the different Churches and their missionary groups invested in China and Japan even as back as the 60s?!!

Go read a book, Cow and stop yapping like you have anything knowledgeable in that semen filled brain of yours.

I am ready for you bastards this night.

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
sonmvayina:
How can an educated human think that a woman can become pregnant without the input of a man (sperm) is well above me. They will boldly come here and argue tooth and nail on why it is true. If their teenage daughter tells them that story, den go carry gun go look for the man wet bulala their daughter..

Ndi ewu

Onye Ewu.

Onye Nikita.

The same way scientists are lost to exactly how the Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Quantum Entanglement, etcetera and a whole lot of other mysteries in this universe remain yet unexplainable by Science.

2 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by InvertedHammer: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nuttella:
So he rejected Yahweh to worship a demon in the water who cowers at the presence of Yahweh. Wonders shall never end.
/
If only you deluded humans will stop fighting, killing and maiming for Yahweh or Allah, then s/he will have the opportunity to show his power.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Sh1g1d1: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:
After all, All POWERS BELONG TO GOD
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
If only you deluded humans will stop fighting, killing and maiming for Yahweh or Allah, then s/he will have the opportunity to show his power.

/

I don't know about Allah but YHWH has shown HIS power countless times through history. The problem is you have not been studying these.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by PervertProphet: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
holywind:
holy romance! all i can say is welcome home bro,i know that the blinded ones called christians will start to masturbate now.

The only blind one is you but I guess your mirror is broken. Hence, you can't see that.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yaleturkey:
I pity him

YOU PITY HIM BUT YOU DON'T PITY YOURSELF
YOU ARE ALREADY ROAMING IN DARKNESS

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
You are free to choose your God, mine is Jesus, a compassionate God, who died for our sins.

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Deemayor: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Who even know if he commot? Rubbish
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by juman(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2020
We worship God before foreign religions came.

4 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by calcal: 12:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whether we Choose to Believe JESUS Christ or not, We all MUST appear and Submit to HIM once we Cross over.
Whether we like it or not or we Believe Him or not, HE ALONE is the one who will Determine our Fate in Eternity..

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I Cannot be Deceived!!

ask the same Jesus to free you from your slave master

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by InvertedHammer: 12:36am On Nov 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

I don't know about Allah but YHWH has shown HIS power countless times through history. The problem is you have not been studying these.

/
Believers and non-believers suffer the same fate and are equally yoked. So what's the incentive for fighting for Yahweh other than blissful life in ignorance?
The only incentive for believers is a place in an imaginary place after death. The convenience in the scam is that the place is unverifiable by any means. Nothing scares the proponent of this scam than an invitation to visit the place.
\

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Siscooh: 12:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by kabillionaire(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2020
Congratulations bro! you've just woken up. religion is a SCAM. Africa must be free from the clutches of imperialists. Once again, congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Image123(m): 2:21am On Nov 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

You mean the same way Christians in the north can't protect themselves against Bokoharam terrorists that are killing them?

Persecution is well documented in the Bible. But christianity overcomes overall. You see true persecution producing more faith, resilience and converts. It is different from eradicating and selling off your very gods. Nepa light and Sunlight are not the same just because they are both light. Look closely.

1 Like

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by akdjr(m): 2:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Wise decision

2 Likes

Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by Image123(m): 2:26am On Nov 26, 2020
kingxsamz:
It's always been a scam... White Jesus, white god, white angels and all that white crap.
Who made it a fact that black is evil?

It's simple SYMBOL. White depicts purity and peace. Like red can be danger or caution, or green can be OK, or approved. Nothing to be uptight about in it.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by graciousolo(m): 5:33am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Cannot be Deceived!!

Lord... Yes because that's your choice but, saviour? Lol. Honestly you amuse me so, I will keep at you when I have the time.
Re: Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) by aalangel(f): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Cannot be Deceived!!

In the same vein I ask Nairaland, to what end is this stupid post of someone leaving Christianity? Jesus is Lord forever!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.