Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Simps Do (pics Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Simps Do (pics Included) (7251 Views)

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) / What Simps Do (pics Included) / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2020
ePoster:
Exactly! Most men slut-shame women who make the first move...

That's something society frowns upon.

How about if the guys an introvert?!

Most men even create threads on Nairaland: How do I start conversing with a women?

Does that make them simps?!

It's more intelligent to have a broader view of things.

Introvert is the beginning of Simpship...

from Experience
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:
This a normal thing all men do now. Why narrow it down to some simps?

Dare to call your husband your friend in public
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Dare to call your husband your friend in public

Not the same thing.

Some guys chose to be friendzoned and there's nothing we (the female folk) can do about it.

Now, how can we use body language, verbal language and all sorts of signs to tell man off and he'll still persist? I believe a man should be able to tell when a girl doesn't like him, but no. Majority (if not all) of the men do this and it can be so annoying. They just keep trying to see if we will change our mind and we on the other hand don't want to be rude or harsh by outrightly telling you to go!!!!! Hence the friendzoning. Just like one guy that's been on it with me for many years now in my area to the extent that i "unfriendzoned" him yet he goes about telling people I was his girlfriend. Huh? I just let him continue in his delusions until he gets tired or sees my "about to wed" car parked in front of the compound.

Men should learn to read a woman's body and sign language to avoid possible friend zoning. That's all!

3 Likes

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

Not the same thing.

Some guys chose to be friendzoned and there's nothing we (the female folk) can do about it.

Now, how can we use body language, verbal language and all sorts of signs to tell man off and he'll still persist? I believe a man should be able to tell when a girl doesn't like him, but no. Majority (if not all) of the men do this and it can be so annoying. They just keep trying to see if we will change our mind and we on the other hand don't want to be rude or harsh by outrightly telling you to go!!!!! Hence the friendzoning. Just like one guy that's been on it with me for many years now in my area to the extent that i "unfriendzoned" him yet he goes about telling people I was his girlfriend. Huh? I just let him continue in his delusions until he gets tired or sees my "about to wed" car parked in front of the compound.

Men should learn to read a woman's body and sign language to avoid possible friend zoning. That's all!
Only SIMPs force themselves on lads

Alphamale have many option outside there....

Population of women are more than girls and girls survive and stay older than guys....

This bring to my conclusion that the dude is a simp who will do anything to please you..

Cheers!

I said that based on the topic for now...

7 Likes

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Population of women are more than girls and girls survive and stay older than guys....

This bring to my conclusion that the dude is a simp who will do anything to please you..

Cheers!

All men are the same. I've met the hardest of them ( real Alpha male) melting at my side and begging to the point that even I was shocked to see mr Voltron acting like a baby after overstretching his Alphamale egoism and realizing he's losing out.

All of you are the same. All you need to give in to simping is the woman you love.

Finito

1 Like

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

**1**All men are the same. **2**I've met the hardest of them ( real Alpha male) melting at my side and begging to the point that even I was shocked to see mr Voltron acting like a baby after overstretching his Alphamale egoism and realizing he's losing out.

**3**All of you are the same. **4**All you need to give in to simping is the woman you love.

Finito

@First Emphasized
Lol
All men are the same but you choose your husband..

@Second Emphasized
How did you know he is an Alpha Male?

@Third Emphasized
why did you choose your husband if all men are the same..
What made you Friendzone the guy that was pestering u?

Last Emphasized..
we don't love women,we admire women and love our wives incase you don't know...

4 Likes

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by drezzyx(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Godada:

Your dad is our life patron and founding member doing simp missions at your mom's beck and call
savage reply.

even her brothers ,uncles and cousins included.
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2020
drezzyx:
savage reply.
even her brothers ,uncles and cousins included.
grin grin

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by oyaaa(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2020
There is absolutely nothing wrong in a guy and a girl referring to each other as friends or best friends.
From what I’ve seen, it’s the guys with sexy in mind and don’t know how to implement it that takes theirs an extra mile with the hope is one day the babe go open leg for him which might never happen grin grin cheesy
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2020
author=Uzomacharles post=96455217

@First Emphasized
Lol
All men are the same but you choose your husband..
You don't seem to understand me.

@Second Emphasized
How did you know he is an Alpha Male?

From descriptions on here I could tell he was one

@Third Emphasized
why did you choose your husband if all men are the same..
You still don't get my drift. I mean all men simp in one way or the other. It's easy for them to form Alpha male when it's a woman they don't love that is involved.

What made you Friendzone the guy that was pestering u?
Not my spec. cool

Last Emphasized..
we don't love women,we admire women and love our wives incase you don't know...

You're getting the whole thing twisted. Nobody is talking at the marriage level. We talking about the whooing stage. All men simp.

1 Like

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:
author=Uzomacharles post=96455217

You don't seem to understand me.

From descriptions on here I would tell he was one

You still don't get my drift. I mean all men simple in one way or the other. It's easy ethem to form Alpha male when it's a woman they don't love that is involved.

Not my spec. cool

You're getting the whole thing twisted. Nobody is talking at the marriage level. We talking about the whooing stage. All men simp .

Not your spec but you made it clear that all men are the same?

@Bolded
How your dating life begins that's how it ends..
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Osadebanwen: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Experienced driver with knowledge of driving high end vehicles who resides on the island is needed for immediate employment at a company. Interested and qualified persons should call 09062523859 immediately!!
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Osadebanwen:
Experienced driver with knowledge of driving high end vehicles who resides on the island is needed for immediate employment at a company. Interested and qualified persons should call 09062523859 immediately!!

I don't think your company needs one
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2020
You're nothing but an eleribuu OP,

Wetin wrong in what you posted ?

Haha, shey nobe the same definition of simp wey dey my dictionary dey yours also ?

You dis eleribuu OP you're mad oo ,

I think nah your village people drop another definition of simp for you smiley

What a great eleribuu OP smiley

1 Like

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
You're nothing but an eleribuu OP,

Wetin wrong in what you posted ?

Haha, shey nobe the same definition of simp wey dey my dictionary dey yours also ?

You dis eleribuu OP you're mad oo ,

I think nah your village people drop another definition of simp for you smiley

What a great eleribuu OP smiley

Save it...

This thread is not for Kids like you....

Tattoo this in your d!ck

4 Likes

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Bradiyung(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Nairalanders why

You guys make it look like I've been a simp all my life, those pictures enh it's actually a eye opener though.

All though my kind of besties relationship are kinda different sha.
I'm going to man up from now on, na wa oh
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Bradiyung:
Nairalanders why

You guys make it look like I've been a simp all my life, those pictures enh it's actually a eye opener though.

You have to...

how can you be with a girl you think she loves you and you spend for her,just for her to post your pics as her best friend....

Girls are best friends to girls
Guys are best friends to guys
That's just it

2 Likes

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Edyice: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2020
The second picture made me fall down grin
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by SILENTandSMART2: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Save it...

This thread is not for Kids like you....

Tattoo this in your d!ck

Lol cheesy

Granpa we won't come to your thread again, but dictionary is still your friend sir,

Simp don suffer sha smiley

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol cheesy

Granpa we won't come to your thread again, but dictionary is still your friend sir,

Simp don suffer sha smiley

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley

We or you?

Kid go and sleep ...

1 Like

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by 444crop: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
And then??
Uzomacharles:

Na simps dey chop last
SIMPs are alternative
SIMPs makes her chop enough but he doesn't partake lol
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
lefulefu:
i believe a guy wont feel offended if a girl regards him as her best friend if he also regards her as his best friend without anything attached.Having said so, following a girl upandan and acting all nice and practically going on errands for her just cos u want to see her pant or get laid sounds all manner of dumb to me.If u like a girl in a way dat u want a relationship with her then tell her ur mind and if she says u looks on u as a brother then move on.
if she like mk she mk me as friend I'll still chop her.

Not everyone u Shud date
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Introvert is the beginning of Simpship...

from Experience
u lie

Go check d meaning of introvert again

1 Like

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

Not the same thing.

I ve a female chum
We just pals but we re doing that thing s*x but still friends. No hard feelings
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Cheers!

thank God I no force myself

I hate wen a gal control telling me to come by so so tym

If I tell u I want to come to ur place by 12pm n u said come by 3pm u won't see me
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

All men are the same. I've met the hardest of them ( real Alpha male) melting at my side and begging to the point that even I was shocked to see mr Voltron acting like a baby after overstretching his Alphamale egoism and realizing he's losing out.

All of you are the same. All you need to give in to simping is the woman you love.

Finito
grin grin not all ooooo believe not alllllllll
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
peterangelo:
u lie

Go check d meaning of introvert again

I'm an introvert man and due to this character,I was never able to confront or woo girl nor even flirt with them...
Though few liked me back then in sec sch.

I was never able to make decision...

Most introvert are shy man..
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
oyaaa:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in a guy and a girl referring to each other as friends or best friends.
From what I’ve seen, it’s the guys with sexy in mind and don’t know how to implement it that takes theirs an extra mile with the hope is one day the babe go open leg for him which might never happen grin grin cheesy
as 4 me if I get sexual feeling 4u

Na so I go dey touch from touch e go escalate to putting on ur shoulder after dat waist after dat trying to smooooooch u
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
444crop:
And then??
u loose
Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
; D grin
Bradiyung:
Nairalanders why

so u be simp

Mr nice guy

1 Like

Re: What Simps Do (pics Included) by Uzomacharles: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
peterangelo:
thank God I no force myself

I hate wen a gal control telling me to come by so so tym

If I tell u I want to come to ur place by 12pm n u said come by 3pm u won't see me

That's just the fact...
Eve came and met Adam...

The only time Eve led in the Garden of Eden,you know what happened...
We men are born to rule in every relationship without us knowing so if you allow her to rule you then sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Short Story (18)+ / My Fellow Womanizers, Please Help Me Decide On This? PLEASE!!! PHOTOS!! / Nairaland Men Are So Jealous Of This Beautiful Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.