Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (4517 Views)

How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men).. / How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex - (advice To Men) / How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
then I heard another one
women are work in progress

blah blah blah blah
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex by Ishilove: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2020
donogaga:
HOW TO AVOID SUDDEN DEATH DURING SEX

Please beware of these killer commands.
Do not, I REPEAT, do not obey them!

1. Harder! Harder!!
2. Jack it man!
3. Hit it deep!
4. Faster! Faster!!
5. Don't stop!
6. I'm your palliative, loot me!
7. Shift my womb!
8. It's your own, scatter it!
9. Baby continue

You see eh, women's work is ALWAYS Work-in-Progress.

You can't finish it. Somebody did it to the point you met it.

Don't try to be a HERO bro. ��

In the event of your sudden death, someone else will continue the work.

A Word Is Enough For The Wise.

Remember, the PESTLE Damages Faster than the MORTAR.
����‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
I wonder who comes up with all these nonsense.
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex by joseph1832(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2020
Ishilove:

obviously from someone who knows someone who have experienced it.
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex by crackhaus: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Ishilove:

How is it nonsense?

Those are very important life-saving tips Ishi, you should share it with your male loved ones...

Have you ever heard where one man and one woman were having sex, and it was the woman who slumped and died? Lai lai...
It's always the men who were trying to be heroes.

Some men may not feel the negative effects of heavy pounding immediately and even assume they are King of the Sheets, but overtime they will start developing shortness of breath, high BP, unusually fast heart palpitations, etc... grin

Faster faster & harder harder are sexual commands that should NEVER be adhered to... na sure pathway to yonder dem be if one is not careful.

Like the OP noted, that thing na work-in-progress, LOL... E nor dey finish. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex by baralatie(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2020
crackhaus:

How is it nonsense?

Those are very important life-saving tips Ishi, you should share it with your male loved ones...

Have you ever heard where one man and one woman were having sex, and it was the woman who slumped and died? Lai lai...
It's always the men who were trying to be heroes.

Some men may not feel the negative effects of heavy pounding immediately and even assume they are King of the Sheets, but overtime they will start developing shortness of breath, high BP, unusually fast heart palpitations, etc... grin

Faster faster & harder harder are sexual commands that should NEVER be adhered to... na sure pathway to yonder dem be if one is not careful.

Like the OP noted, that thing na work-in-progress, LOL... E nor dey finish. cheesy
grin
as in
that phrase work in progress is very funny
but the guy has a point.
na person work reach where you meet am so grin

no come die there grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
No one is saying a man should kill himself just to satisfy his lady, the problem I have is when a lady has a partner and he insists on his lady getting a Love Machine to satisfy herself 99%, i mean, does that even make sense? Means he is sexually handicap, or what's his sexual usefulness if he can't satisfy his lady?, and then he boasts around acting as if he's a complete man everywhere, smh

God will not allow us meet and marry two seconds men in Yesus name, amin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex by crackhaus: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
baralatie:

grin
as in
that phrase work in progress is very funny
but the guy has a point.
na person work reach where you meet am so grin

no come die there grin grin
God forbid bad thing eh!

To come die on top towtow? Even the ancestors go reject you for yonder... cheesy
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex by baralatie(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2020
Biglittlelois:
No one is saying a man should kill himself just to satisfy his lady, the problem I have is when a lady has a partner and he insists on his lady getting a Love Machine to satisfy herself 99%, i mean, does that even make sense? Means he is sexually handicap, or what's his sexual usefulness if he can't satisfy his lady?, and then he boasts around acting as if he's a complete man everywhere, smh

God will not allow us meet and marry two seconds men in Yesus name, amin

cheesy
so you are praying for 6 hours men?
becareful what you wish for sexual fantasies and sexual realities are too different scenarios
Re: How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2020
from this day,I pledge never to die on top towtow with the knowledge that "women's work is always in progress" so help me Gad!grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? / Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? / How To Know If You're Loved By The One You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.