Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp (57545 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / ABU Fresh Graduate Dies In Accident, Hours After Posting 'Am Coming Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by millionboi2: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2020
D
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Yaleturkey: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2020
idiot
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by southsouthking(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Too bad.
Suicide is not an option.

Seems he's a strong man, but strong men don't commit suicide, they fight hard until freedom becomes the end Result.

2 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by dadavivo: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Person wey APC government no kill, No go fit die again

8 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by alomeda600(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wasted long preeq
U Said what

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by tuzle(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Too much suicides, it's as a result of bad leadership!!!
Japan has a very high number of suicide yearly and to the guy who said if ASUU weren't on strike dis won't have happened, osun state university are not on strike.

2 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by mkpologwu(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Chai......, Tyrese don go.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by techmo(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
THESE GUYS WOULD DISAGREE WITH YOU sad

REST ON JUBA cry

You are still playing politics on this sad thread

Ibo people sef

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by MosheDayan: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2020
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI

you will never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by hammerDK: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2020
THE I DON TIRE FOR LIFE...

BETTER TO LEAVE NIGERIA AND START NEW THAN TO DIE THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Kelblaq(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2020
fatymore:
Young fine boy...God forgive your soul.

I'mma fine boy toocheesy
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Igbankpa(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2020
I give big smiles but my heart is enclaved in pain,a thousand questions running through my mind but I only see one solution. there should be peace on the other side I tell myself and still I wonder and ask myself how has death become so attractive. Many have been there including me but only grace brings one back. Rest on my friend and I hope you find the peace you seek.

3 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by 2prexios: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
THESE GUYS WOULD DISAGREE WITH YOU sad

REST ON JUBA cry

Clown tongue

RIP Juba

You are meant to be your best friend in time the sail is down. I rather felt like, "I want to see how I will end."

This has helped me through the thick and thin of life. No condition is permanent, give it some time and a better time will come.

Quiters never win.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Tilykay(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wasted long preeq

Are you being sensitive here?

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by hashtagged(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wasted long preeq

You have never been in a situation that would make you to consider suicide and pray you never are, so stop making senseless comments

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Ganzoh: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2020
2cribz:
So many tins don make ne wan commit suicide but i no fit,as long as i top up my ntn data,1 cliwnt must pay put. He is a stupid guy,im aure hez one of tbose fools that went to school to do fashion show and forgot himself fool. Theres notbing in naija uni to be proud of,do youe time,graj and fuc k out. No. Na big boy,big gal,off k life,i wan drive car,i wan go mall,see wetin end am he was def living above his means finish.

Easy with words and pray you never go through what he went through in life.......your choice of words has shown me you are naive about life ....... Never speak ill of the dead.

10 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by lastchild: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2020
he's a fool, and anybody that pitied a suicide victim is equally a fool

committing suicide is the biggest gut any human can have, since you have such gut to take your life, that gut is enough to fight your battle

any day it come across my mind to take my life, first of all, all my enemies are dying that day because I'll go on a shooting bonanza

2 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by ehix89(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2020
When the essence of living are long gone, suicide becomes an option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by ehix89(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2020
lastchild:

committing suicide is the biggest gut any human can have, since you have such gut to take your life, that gut is enough to fight your battle

any day it come across my mind to take my life, first of all, all my enemies are dying that day because I'll go on a shooting bonanza
Why would you have thoughts of dragging people to a dark place with you, you be Osama bin Laden reincarnate, you worse pass who commit suicide smiley

7 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Mickeydray(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2020
lastchild:

Oshey!!!!!
Not everyone is as strong as you are and sometimes you don't know what others go through �..... Please don't lecture me about "when there is life bullsheets"

3 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Amos1423(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2020
People are going through shit in their life, just yesterday as well some suicidal thoughts came through my mind, Ave had these considerations several times but each time the feelings get strong I visit Chukwuemekas Akachis page on Facebook and console myself; Chukwuemeka is that poet in UNN that committed suicide incase you don't know.

Just yesterday I received alert of 2,500 from my dad while in school after he had asked me to give him more time to raise money, I asked him for 10k since on Monday last week, I told him foodstuffs had finished and I barely have cash to buy drugs since am asthmatic, I cried yesterday, most times my friends ask my why I don't believe in God, they think it's because of some science facts but really that isn't it, I don't because I hate where I am, I blame him for taking me here and giving me a health challenge since birth.

Nairalanders, I am not saying this to be pitied, am saying this because that's how am feeling and I just want to eer it out in case you hear the next news of suicide, am not afraid of death anymore, after all what's more to death than the life am living now?

Please guys always try as much as possible to reach out to others even I asking them howfa, the feeling of having someone to talk to is second to none...

Am still tasting myself!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Na them....All these small small boys without heart any small stress na to run go meet bablawo or alfa or false prophets. Forgetting life is about ups and downs and the struggle is actually here to teach u a thing or 2 to make u much better and stronger.. Make una continue. Wasted mofo. If u never struggle u no fit appreciate success. Most importantly is to pray for grace to learn what u need to learn from the struggle so u won't remain there for too long or fall back there but these set of people go dey use the time dem go take master themselves to go one dirty shrine or temple dey hustle quick solutions.. Lazy mofos. No Rip for this lil bitcch nigga undecided
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by OLUROCKS(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2020
suicide is easy for the strongest without hope,but suicide is not an option for the strongest who knows what hope means
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by JoeEeL(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2020
There was once a thread that asked why people these days take too long to get married, if at all. And my response was, the government is the significant culprit.

A true functioning and flourishing society would likely have seen this man continue his life. But that's unfortunately not the case as rogues in power have collectively feasted on the national cake, impoverishing the youth.

The government indirectly killed him, just like it keeps killing each and everyone of us.. Sorry bro.

2 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by ipobarethieves: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2020
sad Nowadays KIDS
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Kaiser20: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2020
hammerDK:
THE I DON TIRE FOR LIFE...

BETTER TO LEAVE NIGERIA AND START NEW THAN TO DIE THERE.
Leave nigeria how? You guys are not aware that most boarders /embassies are closed ,there's lockdown everywhere.
The pandemic is everywhere not only Nigeria . Most countries are going through hardship now.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by NOwazobia: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Every 'i don't care' and sadist want to start dropping tribute now he is gone. It's so sad that we place more value on dead bodies than the living in this part of the world. Spits
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Tilykay(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2020
2cribz:
So many tins don make ne wan commit suicide but i no fit,as long as i top up my ntn data,1 cliwnt must pay put. He is a stupid guy,im aure hez one of tbose fools that went to school to do fashion show and forgot himself fool. Theres notbing in naija uni to be proud of,do youe time,graj and fuc k out. No. Na big boy,big gal,off k life,i wan drive car,i wan go mall,see wetin end am he was def living above his means finish.

Reading your comments, raced my heart beats, thinking, who you could be? You have no conscience. You can't conclude that was what he was doing with his life in campus.

And even if it's what he was doing, how's that your damn business?
Just say RIP and pass.
Just because you have a phone and you have data, doesn't make you comment this way.
You have no idea what the guy went through.
A lot of people don't have threshold for circumstances of life. Watch out undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2020
ehix89:
Why would you have thoughts of dragging people to a dark place with you, you be Osama bin Laden reincarnate, you worse pass who commit suicide smiley
2cribz:
So many tins don make ne wan commit suicide but i no fit,as long as i top up my ntn data,1 cliwnt must pay put. He is a stupid guy,im aure hez one of tbose fools that went to school to do fashion show and forgot himself fool. Theres notbing in naija uni to be proud of,do youe time,graj and fuc k out. No. Na big boy,big gal,off k life,i wan drive car,i wan go mall,see wetin end am he
lastchild post=96452153:

was def living above his means finish.
ehix89:

U are bigger than the biggest of all nincompoops.
U are not a last child, u are a black child(Sheep)
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2020
I can't count the number of people that I've read on this Nairaland that have committed suicide in the last 4 to 5 years. What is going on! I mean I understand that people die from other causes everyday but the rate of suicide death is alarmingly increasing too!
I think its something this government need to address. You can't claim you're governing a country where it's citizens who cannot afford to leave through the airport are taking the last available escape route! Death!
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by beauty7: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2020
One prick is wasted for nothing.

Instead of killing self why not just live anyhow and if you die in the process so be it.

At least there are people who might have need of your prick.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Hotzone(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2020
Act according to ur weight, no depend or expect much from anyone. And pray continuously. Be self motivated or else this government will sink u!
Bad government

Rest on lad

No suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) / She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.