Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp (57564 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / ABU Fresh Graduate Dies In Accident, Hours After Posting 'Am Coming Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Virginprince: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2020
ngadaAwo:
Trust me i stopped judging suicide people long ago.

depression is deadly and only few can handle it well.
when it sets in, nothing matters to you anymore and the only taught will be to end your misery because at that point in time life itself becomes a punishment.

I passed through such and I can relate well.
but at that point in life, stop thinking about yourself immediately and think about the few people that cares about you genuinely and how they'll feel then.
with that you'll have the courage not to disappoint them especially your mother who might not take it well.

best way to defeat suicidal taught is to think selflessly and that point.
well it's not even easy.

RIP dude

You are right Sir. This year, i was so mired with murky water of depression, nothing in the world matters to me anymore(not even the numerous spiritual/soul lifting songs i always listen to when I'm down), all i could think of was death. But i couldn't kill myself because i always think about the irreplaceable loss my death will bring to my sexagenarian parent (though one of them contributed to my depression) and siblings.

Life is really frustrating may God grant us all our good heart desire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by omoyeni37: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Haryoife:
Check your mail I sent you a message
okay sir
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by oyeb15: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Death seems easy when Life is hard

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2020
see why I don't go to soc media often, cos people post all sort of lies about themselves, and make others feel bad.

No use trying to keep up with Joneses, posting happy pix when your life is actually miserable.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by donMIG(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Call off the strike b4 I join juba o
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Heineken(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2020
oyeb15:
Death seems easy when Life is hard
you're right bro.. When one is broke, there's no how one won't think of suicide at one point in time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Meedon: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Can I send whatsapp message to the number?

Reeoman:
if you like blame and abuse the dead guy, na u sabi..
just pray u dont encounter problems bigger than you in life..
RIP to the dead...
sometimes suicide seems like a cool way out, bt pls it nt d best way out,

We can help you out, if you need help or you have a friend who is suicidal kindly give us a call on 08039432910
Let help you overcome your difficulties
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Raychee(f): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wasted long preeq

Pretend to have sense this once na

2 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Raychee(f): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Tilykay:

Reading your comments, raced my heart beats, thinking, who you could be? You have no conscience. You can't conclude that was what he was doing with his life in campus.

And even if it's what he was doing, how's that your damn business?
Just say RIP and pass.
Just because you have a phone and you have data, doesn't make you comment this way.
You have no idea what the guy went through.
A lot of people don't have threshold for circumstances of life. Watch out undecided undecided

The way he typed sef does it even look like he is sane?

3 Likes

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Is a normal in that region Awo lay the foundation
Rip bruh, but killing oneself isn't the best choice
Nigeria = survival of the fittest
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2020
If you ever have any one that is going into depression or feel like having into to do such act, let me encourage and motivate such.

I am a child of God, been used by God to help at least four people out of such situations. Above all, given up on life you are in terrible situations. Death is no such solution.

You can get my ebook on Amazon to encourage someone. Wrinkled, Get your life back. Or you can ask me to send it to someone that is at lost with life for FREE.

That your life is wrinkled doesn't mean your chapter is ended. Be Encourage today because the storm would pass away.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by omoyeni37: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Haryoife:
Check your mail I sent you a message
I have replied sir
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by AFONJACOW(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2020
If u checked very well, he was one of these morons shouting sai Barbar all this while with empty stomach... Now he has fallen victims to his own play... Rip
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by okadoo: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Neddstark:
Rather than commit suicide I will buy Army form and tell them to post me to Sambisa or against Fulani kidnappers. At least kill many of those morrafuckas before I die.

You are the man!

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by doggedfighter(f): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Theboss100:
I am so sorry about what I want to say. The truth is, he can't journey well. He committed suicide, he took his destiny into his life and God is not well pleased with that. As such, on the day of resurrection, him and his likes aren't coming back for judgement. He just rubbished God's greatness. I repeat, no one has the right to take one's life or that of others except for those I have been condemned to death by law. Suicides is never an option. So sad.

And who are you to decide anything?
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Akinh: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Honestly only coward commit suicide...if u see Wetin me indon face and still facing in this life u go now and my own still small compare to what some are facing, life is a gift and it will be very rude questioning a gift so try and blend in every situation u find ur self...am older bro{same father and mother }is rich driving 4m Lexus,he chose his wife and kind over me and my two siblings..and in the project I drop out of school at the CGPA of 3.5 at 200l, though things never work out but still in the hustling game..so if I see someone that commit suicide, I just look and call them coward
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Humanoid01(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2020
2cribz:
So many tins don make ne wan commit suicide but i no fit,as long as i top up my ntn data,1 cliwnt must pay put. He is a stupid guy,im aure hez one of tbose fools that went to school to do fashion show and forgot himself fool. Theres notbing in naija uni to be proud of,do youe time,graj and fuc k out. No. Na big boy,big gal,off k life,i wan drive car,i wan go mall,see wetin end am he was def living above his means finish.
Look at his pictures if he looks like any of those things you mentioned. This comment reeks of absolute inhumanity. How can you be so judgemental about someone you know nothing about? May God keep me far away from people like you. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Theboss100(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2020
doggedfighter:

And who are you to decide anything?
If you commit suicide, you judgement takes place immediately. Damnation. If God bring back to life , you will be punished. So no need.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Successfulben: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2020
There is a THIN LINE between DEPRESSION and ENCOURAGEMENT. We would need to pick ourselves up when negative thoughts brings us down. When there is no one to encourage but instead cast blames. When there is no one to help. Rest on JUBA.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Successfulben: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2020
I know the young man is in hell fire now. Shun suicide.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by mike8804: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Neddstark:
Rather than commit suicide I will buy Army form and tell them to post me to Sambisa or against Fulani kidnappers. At least kill many of those morrafuckas before I die.
why not be a suicide bomber and kill one of those politicians who are enemies of the state
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Karac: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Hmmm... Really depressed as well... That I have not gone through this route of suicide is a miracle, because nothing seem to be working.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Onlinesmart: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
"Live within your means" is the best advise you can get. When all your lives is centred around the fakes of social media, depression sets in which is the junior brother to suicide.

The day you stop lying to yourself is when you have truly "arrived" in life. Oga, even the rich also cry. Don't be stupid thinking you alone have all the problems of this world. People with worst cases are still living, hoping to scale through one day.

Moreso, learn to move closer to God. He knows you more than your parents. Ask and He will surely give you. Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Heineken(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Karac:
Hmmm... Really depressed as well... That I have not gone through this route of suicide is a miracle, because nothing seem to be working.
seriously we in the same shoe..
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by BreconHills(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Too much suicides, it's as a result of bad leadership!!!

Its a little bit more complex than this. Europe, North America and Japan have higher rates of suicide and one cannot say that these are countries with bad leadership.

Check out the data here https://ourworldindata.org/suicide#:~:text=Globally%20800%2C000%20people%20die%20from,is%20as%20high%20as%205%25.

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2020
°°°

Suicide is a disease....the sooner we see it like that, the better for suicidal patients....
Its an illness that needs to be cured like bipolar disorder or the likes.

Haven't you ever wondered why someone will go through so much and the thought of suicide won't cross his/her mind but another will takes his/her life at the slightest discomfort...

Its never their fault. Again, Suicide is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Neddstark: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2020
mike8804:
why not be a suicide bomber and kill one of those politicians who are enemies of the state

It would not be wise. It would kill the system. Tomorrow you or someone close to you can become a politician with goodwill and will get killed by a suicide bomber believing all politicians are evil.

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by RALPHOW(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2020
COWARD!!!
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2020
kay29000:

This is so deep.
i wont blame people that chooses to end it, but i can only blame those around them who can help but were only minding their own business

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by onyidon22(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.