Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp (57540 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / ABU Fresh Graduate Dies In Accident, Hours After Posting 'Am Coming Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2020
Successfulben:
I know the young man is in hell fire now. Shun suicide.

have u been there before?

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Josywhyte: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2020
I've been thru a lot in life. More than anyone can fathom. But bro,suicide is never the solution. You're more better than many people out there. If there's no one to encourage u,encourage yourself and not taking your life mehn!
Is this what you're going to tell your maker? That u took your life out of hardship? What happens to legal side hustle to fetch u small money. U carried blocks to pay my school fees. What's all this suicide sef. We just copy any nonsense the white bring to us...RIP sha
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Successfulben:
I know the young man is in hell fire now. Shun suicide.

Mr Hell gatekeeper...

Hope you are living a more holier life than him to make heaven
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Akinh:
Honestly only coward commit suicide...if u see Wetin me indon face and still facing in this life u go now and my own still small compare to what some are facing, life is a gift and it will be very rude questioning a gift so try and blend in every situation u find ur self...am older bro{same father and mother }is rich driving 4m Lexus,he chose his wife and kind over me and my two siblings..and in the project I drop out of school at the CGPA of 3.5 at 200l, though things never work out but still in the hustling game..so if I see someone that commit suicide, I just look and call them coward

lol!, you think it easy for someone to take his own life without thinking it through or searching for a ray of hope abi. u neva see anything problem bro
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by berrystunn(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Heineken:
boss it's not only Apc o. All the parties. Including Pdp. They are all the same.

What stops you from saying APC government is corrupt.

When PDP was in power... People where saying PDP is corrupt..

Now APC is now in power . And no body is saying they are corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Amos1423(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2020
Akachi was a great poet.

We're living bro

onyidon22:

Bro I plead with you to butcher any iota of suicidal thoughts you might have.
I decided to reply this comment of yours because you mentioned Chukwuemeka Akachi, and I'm a huge fan of his and an atheist as well.
I wasn't happy with Akachi for allowing his demons to devour him and bury his intellectual ingenuity.
You mentioned that you were born with a diseases and I understand that it is root cause of your suicidal thoughts.

Well, I'm born with two congenital disabilities... Congenital anosmia(a lifetime inability to smell) and congenital SSD (single sided deafness).

I have contemplated suicide in the past but wasn't brave enough. I have made up my mind that suicide is no longer an option.

I have accepted myself the way I'm and have devised ways to live with my disabilities.

I sincerely hope that you too can accept yourself the way you are.

There are more reasons to be happy in this life
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Heineken(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2020
berrystunn:

What stops you from saying APC government is corrupt.

When PDP was in power... People where saying PDP is corrupt..

Now APC is now in power . And no body is saying they are corrupt.
boss I don't send any of them. They are all stupid and wicked.. Apc, Pdp.. All of them bad.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by berrystunn(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Heineken:
boss I don't send any of them. They are all stupid and wicked.. Apc, Pdp.. All of them bad.

Yes I agree with you
But nobody is saying it the way he should be.
Is because of corruption they came to power to fix

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Yomibold(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2020
This is really a sad news. I met u in Lagos Nysc camp 2018 where u the hustle. You told me you name his dbanj and I remember how u do refer people to me that needed data subscription. I never believe u can take ur life no matter what cos I know u are a good christain. God know best anyway rip brother.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2020
Heineken:
boss it's not only Apc o. All the parties. Including Pdp. They are all the same.

And what causes it?, is it not that fraudulent 1999 constitute that consume everyone who tried to amend it including the senators. the sanest individual would become corrupt with that system in only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Many Nigerians are going through a lot and yet no welfare or show of concern by our leaders. The system is faulty and dysfunctional and doesn’t cater for the poor in society.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by goldenejim79: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
There is no reason or justification to commit suicide if your trust and faith is in God.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Heineken(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
timebomb02:

And what causes it?, is it not that fraudulent 1999 constitute that consume everyone who tried to amend it including the senators. the sanest individual would become corrupt with that system in only a matter of time.
definitely boss. Do we even have a constitution? This country can never get better... The corruption is something else.. The crazy thing is that they don't care. All they are after is to amass massively.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Heineken(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Yes I agree with you
But nobody is saying it the way he should be.
Is because of corruption they came to power to fix
that's just because there is no hope in the country.. Just imagine how people are suffering.. It's sad boss
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Henryfortune(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
Life can be overwhelming sometimes cry cry cry

And a little too much to handle cry

Journey well Juba !
cry
doggedfighter:
Life can be overwhelming sometimes cry cry cry

And a little too much to handle cry

Journey well Juba !
so sad may God not let find ourselves in situations of hopelessness. ...amen

1 Like

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Heineken:
definitely boss. Do we even have a constitution? This country can never get better... The corruption is something else.. The crazy thing is that they don't care. All they are after is to amass massively.
they got hypnotize and blinded by jumbo salary while the naira is falling like olympus. the lil educated ones among them cannot talk like that case of jubrin, without getting sanction.
innocent blood still crying for 600 yrs grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Codedlyon: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Life is unfair especially in this adult stage where you have so much burden on you. Be strong. Only the strong survive out here.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Heineken(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
timebomb02:

they got hypnotize and blinded by jumbo salary while the naira is falling like olympus. the lil educated ones among them cannot talk like that case of jubrin, without getting sanction.
innocent blood still crying for 600 yrs grin
It's sad boss.. I pray
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Akinh: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
timebomb02:

lol!, you think it easy for someone to take his own life without thinking it through or searching for a ray of hope abi. u neva see anything problem bro
lol...and sir is killing one self the escape route..am sure this guy has love ones and some people he has been destine to help so bro only coward end the life that he/she doesn't know how it start... except it spiritually related oo
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by bong4(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
juman:

Absolutely true.
Corruption has killed nigeria.

Exactly!! Bad leadership!! Our youths, more pitiable, the supposed under graduates no longer write or speak good English. The guy's write up, his friend's remark and even the N on the the school wall reveals the decline in written and spoken English.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Akinh:
lol...and sir is killing one self the escape route..am sure this guy has love ones and some people he has been destine to help so bro only coward end the life that he/she doesn't know how it start... except it spiritually related oo

have u heard of "mercy killing" before...do you know why people alway say rip. "lead us not into temptation" the bible say...it takes the grace of God to overcome suicidal thoughts cos av been there before, it s not a coward exercise o. i will only blame those around him who preferred to mind their own business. shalom!
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by dex4sure: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
2cribz:
So many tins don make ne wan commit suicide but i no fit,as long as i top up my ntn data,1 cliwnt must pay put. He is a stupid guy,im aure hez one of tbose fools that went to school to do fashion show and forgot himself fool. Theres notbing in naija uni to be proud of,do youe time,graj and fuc k out. No. Na big boy,big gal,off k life,i wan drive car,i wan go mall,see wetin end am he was def living above his means finish.

What are u even saying?

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by dex4sure: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
2cribz:
So many tins don make ne wan commit suicide but i no fit,as long as i top up my ntn data,1 cliwnt must pay put. He is a stupid guy,im aure hez one of tbose fools that went to school to do fashion show and forgot himself fool. Theres notbing in naija uni to be proud of,do youe time,graj and fuc k out. No. Na big boy,big gal,off k life,i wan drive car,i wan go mall,see wetin end am he was def living above his means finish.

Fool

Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by manuroq(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
RIP. God bless the dead
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Eaugusta(f): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
You will never be able to relate if you haven't been so closed to taking that decision. Depression is no man's friend. May his soul find rest
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by luluosas(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Suicidals are cowards. They lack the bravery to hang on in life, and PRIDE eventually silence them to the great beyond. I pity them
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Pandora112(f): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Suicide is not the solution, there are so many reasons to push forward,it can only get better.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by sammirano: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Suicide!

It is a complex neurological and psychological situation. It is not fully understood anywhere and Nigeria is at the bottom of understanding it. The events that triggers suicide are not specific and how they affect individuals differs.

If a person experiences suicidal thoughts, they should as a matter of urgency seek appropriate help. Although there is a limitation on facilities that render such unique selfless services in Nigeria, But there are some well meaning people skilled and ready to walk with such persons even in Nigeria.

Please people should stop attributing suicide to just financial distress, as the matter of fact it extends beyond finance and boarders more on situations.

If you or anyone has a feeling of ending things. Please before you end it. Call +234 7068189588. You will get help.

Suicide is never the answer to any problem. Cherish the life you have been given.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Franktom247(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Suicide are done by cowards you think you have the biggest problem in the world go outside to hear and see what people are facing and you would think otherwise mr juba i pray the almighty pardons you
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Karac: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Heineken:
seriously we in the same shoe..

Boss I don tire.
Re: Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp by Raylight2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Franktom247:
Suicide are done by cowards you think you have the biggest problem in the world go outside to hear and see what people are facing and you would think otherwise mr juba i pray the almighty pardons you
no pardon after death. save this prayer or pray it for the living.
he who takes his own life cuz of the temporal problems of this life, shall meet a more fiercer problem in the new life s/he would find himself. a life you can never adapt to. same fate for the man or woman who die without Jesus. WARNING! NO REST! NO RANSOM!! NO RELEASE!!! FROM HELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) / She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.